Windows 10: Why does the laptop screen goes black-white-orange multicolor for about a second when there...

Discus and support Why does the laptop screen goes black-white-orange multicolor for about a second when there... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have attached the screenshot below. Let's say I had a program running on MATLAB and I see this screen whenever there is an error. Like these, there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jaykumar Vaidya, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Why does the laptop screen goes black-white-orange multicolor for about a second when there...

I have attached the screenshot below. Let's say I had a program running on MATLAB and I see this screen whenever there is an error. Like these, there are a couple of instances when I get to see this screen with other bugs not just MATLAB. Is it related to sticky keys? I am very sure that this didn't happen for about a month and a half since I purchased the laptop. I had purchased the laptop on Nov 27, 2019. What do you think the problem is and how to solve it? In fact, when I press the shift key, this screen appears again with a weird one second sound.

Why does the laptop screen goes black-white-orange multicolor for about a second when there... [​IMG]

:)

Jaykumar Vaidya, Jan 16, 2020
  2. nancytroy Win User

i am watching netflick on my laptop and the screen goes black after 15 seconds or so and i have to wiggle the mouse to get pic back any suggestions

• i am watching netflick on my laptop and the screen goes black after 15 seconds or so and i have to wiggle the mouse to get pic back any suggestions

nancytroy, Jan 16, 2020
  3. Orange screen with white lines - no access to any other screen

HELP please! While downloading a CD, my laptop suddenly froze and then the orange screen of death with white lines came up and I have not been able to log on at all. I've researched and tried all sorts. Taken battery out, rebooted with and without battery;
    nothing works. It turns out that laptop is not protected by a bitlocker key so no point in typing in a bitlocker code.

When I turn the laptop on, the cursor goes down four lines; and the screen is black. Then it stays black for a very long time say 15 mins or so (I haven't timed it) and then I get the orange screen of death with white lines. I've typed in my password and
    it just goes black again and returns with the orange screen of death with white lines.

HELP please! There must be a simpler way than removing screws, cleaning out the RAM / drive or whatever parts are inside the laptop and then putting the laptop back together again as seen on some YouTube Videos. That is too complicated for me and I'd probably
    never be able to put it back together again in the same way!

Is there any way I can access the hard drive via a USB stick and retrieve all the information I need that way; and hook it up to another laptop to retrieve my important files before I lose them?

Thanks lots

OmShantiVC, Jan 16, 2020
  4. Why does the laptop screen goes black-white-orange multicolor for about a second when there...

Orange screen of death

I just got the orange screen of death at startup this week. When I tried just entering my password, the screen went black and then back to the orange screen with white stripes. Are there other suggestions for getting past this?

Ron Hanson, Jan 16, 2020
Thema:

Why does the laptop screen goes black-white-orange multicolor for about a second when there...

1. Why does the laptop screen goes black-white-orange multicolor for about a second when there... - Similar Threads - Why does laptop

2. screen goes black for a second than goes on after that

in Windows 10 Gaming
    screen goes black for a second than goes on after that: As the title says thats my issue, now in like 1 min before i typed it i left my monitor on and pc and to eat and come back, the power on button was on but the monitor was pitch black, i am not sure whats wrong the connections to the pc from monitor to pc are great to my...
  3. screen goes black for a second than goes on after that

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    screen goes black for a second than goes on after that: As the title says thats my issue, now in like 1 min before i typed it i left my monitor on and pc and to eat and come back, the power on button was on but the monitor was pitch black, i am not sure whats wrong the connections to the pc from monitor to pc are great to my...
  4. screen goes black for a second than goes on after that

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Screen goes black and white when launching crusader kings3

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screen goes black and white when launching crusader kings3: This only happens with ck3 and it stops when I close, it changed everything outside of the game to nobody else experienced it, i got it with gamepass. I tried deleting then reinstalling it but it still doesn’t work submitted by /u/Rataratarataratarat [link] [comments]...
  6. screen goes black for a second when i plug it in

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    screen goes black for a second when i plug it in: whenever i put the power plug into my laptop the screen goes black for a second. same for if i unplug it. its a brand new ASUS gaming laptop ive had for maybe a month. is this something i should be worried about? submitted by /u/Bougal_Dougal [link] [comments]...
  7. windows 10 1903 goes to black screen when screen goes to sleep - laptop - does not recover

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 1903 goes to black screen when screen goes to sleep - laptop - does not recover: I start and go into windows 10 normally, things are working at the desk top. since it is a laptop after a time period is goes to s black sleeping screen. at first it was waking up from that with out a issue, now as of today it is getting stuck at that screen. control, alt...
  8. Screen goes black when charging... Why ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen goes black when charging... Why ?: When I plug my charger in while using the laptop my screen goes black. It never did this before like WTH ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-goes-black-when-charging-why/360de468-a95c-4f27-ae45-2fbddd395ac8
  9. Orange screen with white stripes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Orange screen with white stripes: Hi! I've recently installed Windows 10 x32 on my laptop using a DVD. I want to upgrade to x64 (and yes, this laptop is compatible with x64. In fact, it used to be x64) but everytime I boot into the x64 DVD, it just displays an empty blinking underline for a couple of minutes...
  10. Screen goes black for a few seconds

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen goes black for a few seconds: Occasionally my PC goes all black for several seconds (and for not logical reason) after update to Windows 10 Home, version 1803, OS Build 17134. Doesn't seem to affect anything, but is annoying. Any help would be appreciated. BillyS...