Windows 10: Why does the Microsoft 365 New Feed ONLY present me with negative stories about black and...

Discus and support Why does the Microsoft 365 New Feed ONLY present me with negative stories about black and... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am a Positive person!!! I search for POSITIVE stories on the internet - fun, informative, interesting, things. Please explain to me, WHY does the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Race POSITIVE Black Girl, Mar 28, 2023.

1. Why does the Microsoft 365 New Feed ONLY present me with negative stories about black and...

I am a Positive person!!! I search for POSITIVE stories on the internet - fun, informative, interesting, things. Please explain to me, WHY does the Microsoft 365 News Feed show me Endless stories about black people being hurt by police officers, or stories about black people being demeaned, or stories about someone calling a black person a derogatory name or stories that are clearly intended to provoke my hatred towards white people and the police? For example, these are the kinds of stories that are presented to me: "Van Jones learned that his ancestors were free before slavery ended.." "Ni

:)

Race POSITIVE Black Girl, Mar 28, 2023
  2. Sharyn698 Win User

Edge browser no longer displays the news feed

I am replying to the above advice. Been there, done that. In fact, I did that set of steps before I ever asked for help here. Does anyone have any other suggestions? It is very inconvenient to have no taskbar.

Thank you.

Sharyn698, Mar 28, 2023
  3. Edge browser no longer displays the news feed

did nothing

PeterRedding, Mar 28, 2023
  4. Arul_D Win User

Why does the Microsoft 365 New Feed ONLY present me with negative stories about black and...

Edge browser no longer displays the news feed

Hi Charles,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below on how to Customize News Feed in Microsoft Edge Browser and check if this helps:

• Open Microsoft Edge Browser and click “Customise” (above top sites on the right side).
    • Select Top sites and my news feed, select your language and choose your favorite topics.
    • After selecting your favorite topics, now click Save. That’s it. Now you can see your favorite news on Microsoft Edge home.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Arul_D, Mar 28, 2023
Thema:

Why does the Microsoft 365 New Feed ONLY present me with negative stories about black and...

1. Why does the Microsoft 365 New Feed ONLY present me with negative stories about black and... - Similar Threads - Why does Microsoft

2. Why does Microsoft not care about their customers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Microsoft not care about their customers?: Why is Microsoft customer service literally awful. I can't find a solution to my issue, nor a contact for support, nor an email for support. I get to post to a board where 99% of the time the answer is insufficient or ignored. I am not going to explain the issues with my...
  3. Why does Microsoft not care about their customers?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does Microsoft not care about their customers?: Why is Microsoft customer service literally awful. I can't find a solution to my issue, nor a contact for support, nor an email for support. I get to post to a board where 99% of the time the answer is insufficient or ignored. I am not going to explain the issues with my...
  4. About microsoft 365

in Windows 10 Gaming
    About microsoft 365: In my laptop there is showing 4 to 5 Microsoft app and their name is like Microsoft 365 -en-us, Microsoft project, Microsoft office professional plus 2019 -en-us, Microsoft visio -en-us. Each of the app size is 3.72 gb. My question is- are all of them necessary for my laptop...
  5. About microsoft 365

About microsoft 365: In my laptop there is showing 4 to 5 Microsoft app and their name is like Microsoft 365 -en-us, Microsoft project, Microsoft office professional plus 2019 -en-us, Microsoft visio -en-us. Each of the app size is 3.72 gb. My question is- are all of them necessary for my laptop...
  6. Why does the Microsoft 365 New Feed ONLY present me with negative stories about black and...

Why does the Microsoft 365 New Feed ONLY present me with negative stories about black and...: I am a Positive person!!! I search for POSITIVE stories on the internet - fun, informative, interesting, things. Please explain to me, WHY does the Microsoft 365 News Feed show me Endless stories about black people being hurt by police officers, or stories about black people...
  7. old black & white negatives

old black & white negatives: I have found some old family black & white negatives 1940's. Would like to know if there is some way in Win10 to print them out without having to go to a photo developing service. I can scan them in....but how to reverse & print them out after that?...
  8. Microsoft Photos Images Turn Black Reversed / Negative

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Photos Images Turn Black Reversed / Negative: Some JPG images I receive look fine as a thumbnail but when they open in Photos they turn black or reversed or negative. Not sure of the exact word. When it opens they appear correctly for a brief second and then turn black. Any suggestions? This happens on two of my...
  9. Why microsoft is asking me to subscribe microsoft 365?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why microsoft is asking me to subscribe microsoft 365?: Well i purchased office for students 2019 but it does not show in my account . why that is so?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-microsoft-is-asking-me-to-subscribe-microsoft/6e769cde-f85c-447a-a21d-4eb06a11c48f
  10. WHY does my camera log me in, but display only black!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WHY does my camera log me in, but display only black!: Did windows update on 4/8/2020, and now my camera just displays black! **** idiot programmer at MS created these updates, that I can't even uninstall to try and solve my camera issue, KB 4532693! You guys suck...