Windows 10: Why does the MS WIN 10 updates remove Apple Drivers for ITUNES to obtain photos from and...

Discus and support Why does the MS WIN 10 updates remove Apple Drivers for ITUNES to obtain photos from and... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Itunes opens - no access to cell phone device plugged into UHB port. Device Manager cannot find any Apple Drivers due to WIN 10 which were eliminated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by trailseek, Aug 14, 2018.

1. trailseek Win User

Why does the MS WIN 10 updates remove Apple Drivers for ITUNES to obtain photos from and...

Itunes opens - no access to cell phone device plugged into UHB port.

Device Manager cannot find any Apple Drivers due to WIN 10 which were eliminated Apple Drivers by WIN 10 updates

This has happened on every single WIN 10 update in year 2018 on a 64 bit DELL LAPTOP

Always going to a SAFE MODE start up should NOT be the procedure a WIN 10 users must do to make ITUNES work properly.

:)

trailseek, Aug 14, 2018

2. Unable to install iTunes from MS Store or from Apple

I wanted to uninstall iTunes from Apple, and the install iTunes from MS Store.

Reason: rumours that the Apple IT is full of bloatware.

After installing IT from MS Store, I now cannot run any version of iTunes.

Here's the history:

- Uninstall IT using Control Panel.
    - Download and install IT from MS Store.
    - Click Launch.
    - Get message "iPhone driver not installed". Progress bar completes.
    - Get message "Driver required for iPhone not installed. Pls check Win Update settings"
    - Click Settings > Update & Security > Win Updates
    - Get message "Install error 0x8007ffff"
    - Go to Device Manager > Portable Devices > Apple iPhone > Update driver
    - Get hex error message as above.

Decide to abandon IT from MS Store and reinstall IT from Apple

Get message "One or more computers have installed IT from MS Store. Must uninstall these"

But IT is no longer in Control Panel (see first step above), therefore can't uninstall *Smile

I would be grateful for any advice. I'm no techie, but I'm comfortable in the registry, if necessary.

Thanks.

OldGrantonian, Aug 14, 2018
  3. Apple iTunes and Windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• Have you installed the latest iTunes app?
    If you have not installed the latest iTunes app then I suggest you to install the latest iTunes app and then try to download the song and check if the same issue persist.

Also I suggest you to install all the Windows updates and check if it helps.

If still the issue persists, then I suggest you to contact the apple support for iTunes relates query for further assistance.

https://www.apple.com/in/support/itunes/

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Aug 14, 2018
  4. Why does the MS WIN 10 updates remove Apple Drivers for ITUNES to obtain photos from and...

iTunes Sync Issues with Apple TV

Hello,

One of the possible reasons why you are encountering issues syncing iTunes with your Apple TV is because of its
    compatibility with Windows 10. To better assist you, we need the answers to the following questions:

• Did you update iTunes after upgrading to Windows 10?
    • Have you checked the appropriate Apple website for an
      updated iTunes driver
      ?

In the meantime, we suggest reinstalling iTunes to ensure that your app is up to date.

We are looking forward to your response.

Jefferson Ore, Aug 14, 2018
Thema:

Why does the MS WIN 10 updates remove Apple Drivers for ITUNES to obtain photos from and...

1. Why does the MS WIN 10 updates remove Apple Drivers for ITUNES to obtain photos from and... - Similar Threads - Why does updates

2. Why does MS FORCE UPDATES???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does MS FORCE UPDATES???: I am going linux and this is why.I have auto updates turned off, still does it. Had support take over computer, said no more forced updates, lies lies lies. Just did it again and I lost SO much work. Word didnt recover any of my files. I'm done with microcrap products. God...
  3. Why does MS FORCE UPDATES???

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why does MS FORCE UPDATES???: I am going linux and this is why.I have auto updates turned off, still does it. Had support take over computer, said no more forced updates, lies lies lies. Just did it again and I lost SO much work. Word didnt recover any of my files. I'm done with microcrap products. God...
  4. iTune update to 12.10.5 from MS app store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iTune update to 12.10.5 from MS app store: Hi, I have updated iPhone to 13.4 - now iTunes is saying I must have version 12.10.5 of iTunes installed. All links to iTunes in Microsoft store are to version 12.10.4. Can anyone help? All links on Apple site send me back to MS store and wrong version of iTunes....
  5. itune diagnostic "Apple Mobile Device Driver not found."

itune diagnostic "Apple Mobile Device Driver not found.": I am on Windows 10. I need iTunes to backup my iphone 7. I downloaded iTunes (microsoft store) but my iphone is not recognized. I ran the diagnostic and it is written "Apple Mobile Device Driver not found." I read the apple support: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204095...
  6. How to transfer files from itunes (Apple) to Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to transfer files from itunes (Apple) to Windows 10?: How to transfer files from itunes (Apple) to Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-transfer-files-from-itunes-apple-to-windows/999b7ca8-2056-49bb-b95f-571a129953f6"
  7. Apple itunes will not install

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Apple itunes will not install: I have been trying all day to install iTunes on my pc but keeps coming up error 0x80072F8F but cant seem to work it out. its asked me to check my internet connection but that's fine but just keeps coming up error. Ive installed google chrome just to check to see if...
  8. I'm tired...MS Windows Itunes is missing Apple Mobile Device driver to operate a paid for,...

I'm tired...MS Windows Itunes is missing Apple Mobile Device driver to operate a paid for,...: I'm tired..and in tears......I have Dell 64 bitx 64 processor with Windows 10 Home 1803, iTunes confirmed latest version 12.9.0.167, IOS 12.1 on Ipad pro, and iPhone 6, latest upgrade with Wide Angle Software/Touch Copy......all have been contacted, all is up to date. I have...
  9. problem with Apple iTunes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    problem with Apple iTunes: After updating to Windows 10 in October to version 1809 my iTunes software stopped working. help, please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-apple-itunes/00b99b0b-e835-4b35-ba68-fe6d57c53601
  10. Unable to install iTunes from MS Store or from Apple

Unable to install iTunes from MS Store or from Apple: I wanted to uninstall iTunes from Apple, and the install iTunes from MS Store. Reason: rumours that the Apple IT is full of bloatware. After installing IT from MS Store, I now cannot run any version of iTunes. Here's the history: - Uninstall IT using Control Panel. -...