Windows 10: Why does the OneDrive always get paused sfter 5 min.

Discus and support Why does the OneDrive always get paused sfter 5 min. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Please look after this from the perspective of a user.thanks please contact me on given below mail id *** Email address is removed for privacy ***... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Nithin Chandran, Aug 2, 2021.

1. Why does the OneDrive always get paused sfter 5 min.

Please look after this from the perspective of a user.thanks please contact me on given below mail id *** Email address is removed for privacy *** please do subscribe to Charles The French-1M

:)

Nithin Chandran, Aug 2, 2021
  2. johny w Win User

Where is "Pause" on OneDrive?

i get the menu you show: "view online", "settings", etc.

But "Pause" is not on the menu.

Please see the pic i posted.

In my previous installation of OneDrive, OneDrive automatically paused sync'ing on a metered connection. Now it does not. It only suggests that i pause it myself. Plz see image in my first post, above.

johny w, Aug 2, 2021
  3. RKE_186 Win User
    When I choose "Restart" from the meu there is an approximately 5 min pause at the

*Original Title: Pause on Restart

When I choose "Restart" from the meu there is an approximately 5 min pause at the

"Time, Date, Beach scene" window

I have disabled all the items on the "Startup tab on the Task Manager" and it still pauses.

Any log I can examine to see where the pause occurs or any other Ideas.

thanks

RKE_186, Aug 2, 2021
  4. SarahKong Win User

Why does the OneDrive always get paused sfter 5 min.

Where is "Pause" on OneDrive?

That is odd you should have that pause.

Try resetting onedrive.

To do this right click your start button and select Run.

Type the following.

%localappdata%\Microsoft\OneDrive\onedrive.exe /reset

Wait 2-5 minutes.

Reboot.

Then see if you get the pause back.

SarahKong, Aug 2, 2021
Thema:

Why does the OneDrive always get paused sfter 5 min.

1. Why does the OneDrive always get paused sfter 5 min. - Similar Threads - Why does OneDrive

2. Can't get into OneDrive Settings After Pausing it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get into OneDrive Settings After Pausing it.: Hello,Right now I have unlinked OneDrive. I will link it again to fix this issue. I tried to stop OneDrive from syncing Electronic Arts files. One solution is to pause it and get into Settings. However, once I pause it, Setting is greyed out. How do I fix this so that when I...
  3. Can't get into OneDrive Settings After Pausing it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't get into OneDrive Settings After Pausing it.: Hello,Right now I have unlinked OneDrive. I will link it again to fix this issue. I tried to stop OneDrive from syncing Electronic Arts files. One solution is to pause it and get into Settings. However, once I pause it, Setting is greyed out. How do I fix this so that when I...
  4. Why does my audio keep going distorted every 5-10 min?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my audio keep going distorted every 5-10 min?: I have built my new pc and decided to roll with windows 11 everything is updated scraped for every possible driver under the sun from usb ports to bluetooth to my realtek drivers. Nothing was fixed even a fresh install of windows. Basically I will be chilling and then you...
  5. Why does my audio keep going distorted every 5-10 min?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my audio keep going distorted every 5-10 min?: I have built my new pc and decided to roll with windows 11 everything is updated scraped for every possible driver under the sun from usb ports to bluetooth to my realtek drivers. Nothing was fixed even a fresh install of windows. Basically I will be chilling and then you...
  6. Why does this always happen?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why does this always happen?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Substantial-Air4938 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/w4di4h/why_does_this_always_happen/
  7. Why does the OneDrive always get paused sfter 5 min.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why does the OneDrive always get paused sfter 5 min.: Please look after this from the perspective of a user.thanks please contact me on given below mail id *** Email address is removed for privacy ***thanks please do subscribe to <removed>* Moved from Virus & Malware...
  8. FiveM crash in 5 min?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FiveM crash in 5 min?: I play about 4 months on FiveM. Since last week my FiveM crashes after about an hour and then every 5 minutes. What could be the reason? I installed it completely new yesterday. FiveM crasht alle 5 minuten?
  9. HP Envy 6 WiFi Drops from 5 mins to 5 mins

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HP Envy 6 WiFi Drops from 5 mins to 5 mins: Hi guys, My HP Envy 6 laptop's WiFi connection is dropping from around 5 mins to 5 mins. I have to reconnect it manually each time. I suspect this might be an outdated driver issue. I'm aware Windows 10 isn't officially supported for my model and there aren't any win10...
  10. Onedrive is pausing - why?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Onedrive is pausing - why?: I must over and over again start onedrive that is paused by itself. pls explain to me why. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-is-pausing-why/3dbc6aef-ac51-40eb-bfd4-66ea1c9eebe7