Windows 10: Why does the pic I take from snipping tool a bit blur?

Discus and support Why does the pic I take from snipping tool a bit blur? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Why does the pic automatically become a bit blur? While others get a high quality snip submitted by /u/DEAD_PAST [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DEAD_PAST, Dec 26, 2020.

1. Why does the pic I take from snipping tool a bit blur?

Why does the pic automatically become a bit blur? While others get a high quality snip

submitted by /u/DEAD_PAST
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/DEAD_PAST, Dec 26, 2020

2. snipping tool

Your post is unclear. Please post a step-by-step description of what you are doing, e.g. like so:

• Open the snipping tool
    • Click "New"
    • etc.

Frederik Long, Dec 26, 2020
  3. snipping tool

In Win10 type Snip into the search box in your primary monitor toolbar. Snipping Tool will show up at the top of the list.

Steve Paltridge, Dec 26, 2020
  4. David Haz Win User

Why does the pic I take from snipping tool a bit blur?

Snipping Tool

Hello,

We acknowledge your query in using the Snipping Tool, but the names given to the screenshot that would be saved in the folder are by design. We suggest that you post it in the Feedback app, here's how to get to the Feedback app:

• Press the Start button.
    • Type feedback.
    • Click Windows Feedback.

If you have further questions, feel free to ask us.

Regards.

David Haz, Dec 26, 2020
Thema:

Why does the pic I take from snipping tool a bit blur?

1. Why does the pic I take from snipping tool a bit blur? - Similar Threads - Why does pic

2. Snipping tool does not have recorder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snipping tool does not have recorder: I got new laptop, it is Windows11 and looked for screen recorder. As many free software work but comes with watermark.So I looked recorder for Windows11. According to Microsoft post here Snipping Tool and Xbox Game Box will do for free.But for me there is no recorder in...
  3. Why does uninstalling the snipping tool not stop the print screen shortcut from opening the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does uninstalling the snipping tool not stop the print screen shortcut from opening the...: The snipping tool feels like malware at this point. I'm unable to use the automatic shortcuts for apps that I actually use, like light shot or flame shot, but am able to use the Microsoft forced shortcut for an application that I don't want the snipping tool. It makes no...
  4. Why does uninstalling the snipping tool not stop the print screen shortcut from opening the...

Why does uninstalling the snipping tool not stop the print screen shortcut from opening the...: The snipping tool feels like malware at this point. I'm unable to use the automatic shortcuts for apps that I actually use, like light shot or flame shot, but am able to use the Microsoft forced shortcut for an application that I don't want the snipping tool. It makes no...
  5. Snipping Tool does not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping Tool does not work: I downloaded Windows 11. Really like it so far. But my Snipping Tool does not work. I read that the new tool can be accessed using the Windows+Shift+S keys, but I get nothing. So I can PrntScreen and get the whole screen, but no ability to modify it, draw or circle stuff like...
  6. Snipping Tool does not work

Snipping Tool does not work: I downloaded Windows 11. Really like it so far. But my Snipping Tool does not work. I read that the new tool can be accessed using the Windows+Shift+S keys, but I get nothing. So I can PrntScreen and get the whole screen, but no ability to modify it, draw or circle stuff like...
  7. Why is the snipping tool leaving a watermark on my snips ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why is the snipping tool leaving a watermark on my snips ?: The watermark is located in the lower right portion of the capture "Rectangular Snip" see below https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-the-snipping-tool-leaving-a-watermark-on-my/1fec2f69-5000-4356-aa2d-e54eab9f84ee
  8. Snip & Sketch - Does not take snip after selection

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Snip & Sketch - Does not take snip after selection: I have used Snip & Sketch for a long time without problem. A day ago I brought it up, selected a part of the screen, released the mouse key, and nothing happened. The screen was still grayed out and the selection was still on the screen. I can click on another part of the...
  9. Why does the Snipping Tool menu disappear when selecting an area to snip?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why does the Snipping Tool menu disappear when selecting an area to snip?: Win + Shift + S, select an area and the menu goes away. So how am I going to get the menu back so I can actually snip an area? I have tried right-clicking, left-clicking, and pressing Ctrl + C. Nothing works. submitted by /u/sn0wf1ake1 [link] [comments]...
  10. snipping tool not saving as a recognizable pic format. Saving as 28295_0

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    snipping tool not saving as a recognizable pic format. Saving as 28295_0: Two days ago everything worked fine. But yesterday Whenever I snip a pic and try to drag it to Canva it's giving me this upload error: We could not upload some of your files because they aren't a format Canva understands. Please chooses only .jpg .png or .svg files ot...