Windows 10: Why does the same update keeping appearing in my updates list.

Discus and support Why does the same update keeping appearing in my updates list. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Every time i check for updates the same update keeps appearing every time. How do i get it to stop? The update that keeps trying to install is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Hayden_Liddle, Jun 16, 2020.

1. Why does the same update keeping appearing in my updates list.

Every time i check for updates the same update keeps appearing every time. How do i get it to stop? The update that keeps trying to install is Synaptics - Mouse - 9/19/2018 12:00:00 AM - 19.2.17.70

:)

Hayden_Liddle, Jun 16, 2020
  2. s1rrah Win User

ScienceMark thread (with score list)

you know, another suggestion that might make keeping track of and updating scores a bit easier on all involved ...

most threads similar to this one do not float the score list around the overall thread, most keep the score list as post #1 and simply, over time, continuously update that first post, while the rest of the thread, score postings, discussions, etc. ... carry one as usual.

is there a way to edit the first post of this thread and make it the permanent placeholder post for the score listing? might make it easier to keep track of the scores as well as update the list. i find it sort of difficult at times to have to scroll through the posts to find the latest score list posting.

just an idea ...

s1rrah, Jun 16, 2020
  3. Updated Final Build List

Why does the same update keeping appearing in my updates list. Pic009.jpg

This is the updated important component list.

PVTCaboose1337, Jun 16, 2020
  4. rtwjunkie Win User

Why does the same update keeping appearing in my updates list.

geforce experience takes an age to load..

Well that's why I asked. Mine is on SSD and takes 11 seconds. Your list of games will not appear if it has not checkd for updated suggested settings for awhile until it checks.

When it says it is refreshing the game list, it is checking, because NVIDIA periodically updates suggested settings. Plus it will look for those for new games you have installed.

So, the less it is run, the slower it will be.

rtwjunkie, Jun 16, 2020
Thema:

Why does the same update keeping appearing in my updates list.

1. Why does the same update keeping appearing in my updates list. - Similar Threads - Why does same

2. Why does my Windows Update keep failing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my Windows Update keep failing?: I don't why, but I have this one Windows Update that keeps failing. I've tried everything I could to try to fix it, but nothing has worked. Also, every time I click "Retry all", it keeps installing "Windows 11, version 23H2" even though it's already installed. I did have my...
  3. Why does my Windows Update keep failing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my Windows Update keep failing?: I don't why, but I have this one Windows Update that keeps failing. I've tried everything I could to try to fix it, but nothing has worked. Also, every time I click "Retry all", it keeps installing "Windows 11, version 23H2" even though it's already installed. I did have my...
  4. Why is Windows update not appearing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is Windows update not appearing?: I check the settings for update and it keeps saying: The Windows 10 May 2020 Update is on its way. Once it’s ready for your device, you’ll see the update available on this page. What should I do?...
  5. Why is Windows update not appearing?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why is Windows update not appearing?: I check the settings for update and it keeps saying: The Windows 10 May 2020 Update is on its way. Once it’s ready for your device, you’ll see the update available on this page. What should I do?...
  6. Why does Restart mean the same as Update & Restart?

Why does Restart mean the same as Update & Restart?: I have a near-6-year-old PC which is about to be replaced by a new one, but while I'm just in the process of installing software I need which I use on the current one, the current one is trying to force the 20H2 update on me. This is a PC which - when I tried to just Restart,...
  7. Why does windows keeps auto updating?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why does windows keeps auto updating?: Hi, I am using windows 10 Home edition on my HP laptop. I have disabled windows 10 auto updates because it messes with my internet during online classes. Even so, it keeps on updating in the background. I use metered connection but still it updates. I have made sure that it...
  8. Why are some updates not listed in uninstall updates?

Why are some updates not listed in uninstall updates?: Programs as well though I found a way around that in Powershell https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-are-some-updates-not-listed-in-uninstall/a8932738-a2c2-4151-97b1-d723ba9c0fd6
  9. Some apps in the store keep appearing in the update list - even when there is no real update

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Some apps in the store keep appearing in the update list - even when there is no real update: Hello! Since some time 6 month, 1 year? a certain number of apps always appear in the list of app that have to be updated. e.g. Hub, Sticky Notes, Xbox comp. etc. If I click to update them, either there is an error message, or they "update", but in that case it's clear...
  10. it keeps doing the same update

it keeps doing the same update: Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems (KB4483234) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-keeps-doing-the-same-update/beafed4e-1a92-4a7c-87d0-e13b3c639ea9