Windows 10: why does the sound remain on the speaker even though it has been connected to the headset

Discus and support why does the sound remain on the speaker even though it has been connected to the headset in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I use bluetooth on windows 10 the problem is in the sound, even though the bluetooth has been connected to the headset, the sound is still on my laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Disepir, Nov 15, 2020.

1. Disepir Win User

why does the sound remain on the speaker even though it has been connected to the headset

I use bluetooth on windows 10 the problem is in the sound, even though the bluetooth has been connected to the headset, the sound is still on my laptop speaker. I looked at YouTube to find a solution, but the same was not detected by the laptop, this is the first time I asked for a solution from Microsoft directly

:)

Disepir, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

why does the sound remain on the speaker even though it has been connected to the headset

1. why does the sound remain on the speaker even though it has been connected to the headset - Similar Threads - why does sound

2. My laptop speaker has no sound even though it says it's working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop speaker has no sound even though it says it's working: My laptop is a asus zenbook 14. When I went to Youtube and play a video there'd be a spaeker icon on the chrome's tab, and when I test the audio in settings it shows that it's making sound, but there's just no sound coming out. I tried most of the common solution online but...
  3. My laptop speaker has no sound even though it says it's working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop speaker has no sound even though it says it's working: My laptop is a asus zenbook 14. When I went to Youtube and play a video there'd be a spaeker icon on the chrome's tab, and when I test the audio in settings it shows that it's making sound, but there's just no sound coming out. I tried most of the common solution online but...
  4. Microphone picking up speaker sound even though I have a headset connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone picking up speaker sound even though I have a headset connected: So, whenever I call my friends on discord or use an in-game voice chat or record something using software my computer always picks up the audio playing through my headphones and then it goes on the recording or through to the other people I'm talking with. This is really...
  5. Microphone picking up speaker sound even though I have a headset connected

Microphone picking up speaker sound even though I have a headset connected: So, whenever I call my friends on discord or use an in-game voice chat or record something using software my computer always picks up the audio playing through my headphones and then it goes on the recording or through to the other people I'm talking with. This is really...
  6. Input sound remains low even though everything has been improved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Input sound remains low even though everything has been improved: Someone, please help me. I was confused and dizzy thinking about what had happened. this really bothers me in communicating. so initially I get update to windows 11 automatically. After the update is complete, there are still no problems. a few weeks later there was an update...
  7. Input sound remains low even though everything has been improved

Input sound remains low even though everything has been improved: Someone, please help me. I was confused and dizzy thinking about what had happened. this really bothers me in communicating. so initially I get update to windows 11 automatically. After the update is complete, there are still no problems. a few weeks later there was an update...
  8. Windows claims montior has speakers even though it doesn't

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows claims montior has speakers even though it doesn't: Hello, I have an Asus VZ239HE-W monitor connected through HDMI. According to the ASUS website, this monitor does not have any built-in speakers. However, Windows claims it does according to the Sound settings and it has even set it as the default speakers with the model name...
  9. PC has no sound even though it detects the headphones

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC has no sound even though it detects the headphones: My pc detects my headphones and tries to play audio to them I can see in the mixer but no sound is played nothing is muted and my headphones are the default device I have tried multiple headphones that work with other devices there is also a loud static noise when I plug...
  10. Why does my laptop continuously ask me to connect an ethernet cable even though it has...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why does my laptop continuously ask me to connect an ethernet cable even though it has...: I use a HP Pavilion g6 Notebook PC running on Windows 10 Home and for the past few months it’s been having connectivity issues. One moment the wifi is fine, the next there is a computer with a X that appears in place of the wifi icon in the task bar and no networks show up to...