Windows 10: Why does the taskbar alter the correct icons in windows 11 such as Google and Brother printer

Discus and support Why does the taskbar alter the correct icons in windows 11 such as Google and Brother printer in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The taskbar in windows 11 alters the correct icons of my Google and Brother printer. Have tried unpinning and then pin to taskbar but is no longer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Taff 1. UK., Jun 8, 2023.

1. Why does the taskbar alter the correct icons in windows 11 such as Google and Brother printer

The taskbar in windows 11 alters the correct icons of my Google and Brother printer. Have tried unpinning and then pin to taskbar but is no longer successful in doing so. Any help appreciated. Jeff Hazell

:)

Taff 1. UK., Jun 8, 2023
  2. jacobacci Win User

Brother MFC J6720DW listed with strange icon in Devices and Printers

I have reinstalled the drivers for my Brother MFC J6720DW and now the printer icon is listed in the unspecified category instead of the printer category. The printer is the "Device" icon to the right.

Why does the taskbar alter the correct icons in windows 11 such as Google and Brother printer 256675d1574749543t-brother-mfc-j6720dw-listed-strange-icon-devices-printers-printer.jpg

Right clicking on the icon shows the usual items for a printer (printing properties etc.), In addition it shows a "Browse Files" entry that lists the card reader of the printer.

Why does the taskbar alter the correct icons in windows 11 such as Google and Brother printer 256676d1574749967t-brother-mfc-j6720dw-listed-strange-icon-devices-printers-printer2.jpg

To the left of the Brother printer icon there is another similar one that seems to be my USB card reader

Why does the taskbar alter the correct icons in windows 11 such as Google and Brother printer 256677d1574750201t-brother-mfc-j6720dw-listed-strange-icon-devices-printers-cardreader2.jpg

jacobacci, Jun 8, 2023
  3. icon for brothers printer and scanner

I had to reinstall my brother printer and scanner my icon is no longer on desktop. I need it to use the scanner. Any suggestions

JaniceCorrall, Jun 8, 2023
  4. PiKo Win User

Why does the taskbar alter the correct icons in windows 11 such as Google and Brother printer

Brother Printer exists & works, but won't "Install" - Why?

Check whether I understood you well.
    First try: Add new printer, Windows finds printer and loads its own drivers/programme automatically. It wprks but not with the Brother drivers.
    Second try: Brother package: failed
    I suggest a third try: Add new printer; the printer that I wanted is not listed; continue and see of your model is listed. in the list of printers.
    I had difficulties with setting up another Brother printer, and the third try solved it.

PiKo, Jun 8, 2023
Thema:

Why does the taskbar alter the correct icons in windows 11 such as Google and Brother printer

1. Why does the taskbar alter the correct icons in windows 11 such as Google and Brother printer - Similar Threads - Why does taskbar

2. Windows 11 Taskbar not presenting icons correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Taskbar not presenting icons correctly: Since Updated my Windows 11 some icons are not displaying correctly like the following pictures I mentioned https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-taskbar-not-presenting-icons-correctly/2ad44968-1f27-4747-82b2-f37a00db6388
  3. Windows 11 Taskbar not presenting icons correctly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Taskbar not presenting icons correctly: Since Updated my Windows 11 some icons are not displaying correctly like the following pictures I mentioned https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-taskbar-not-presenting-icons-correctly/2ad44968-1f27-4747-82b2-f37a00db6388
  4. Why does the taskbar alter the correct icons in windows 11 such as Google and Brother printer

Why does the taskbar alter the correct icons in windows 11 such as Google and Brother printer: The taskbar in windows 11 alters the correct icons of my Google and Brother printer. Have tried unpinning and then pin to taskbar but is no longer successful in doing so. Any help appreciated. Jeff Hazell...
  5. Windows 11 Taskbar not presenting icons correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Taskbar not presenting icons correctly: I just upgraded from Windows 10 to Windows 11 and when I added some application to the taskbar, its icons are not being displayed correctly.I have included google chrome, Filezilla, etc.Below are the image presented in the taskbar:...
  6. Windows 11 Taskbar not presenting icons correctly

Windows 11 Taskbar not presenting icons correctly: I just upgraded from Windows 10 to Windows 11 and when I added some application to the taskbar, its icons are not being displayed correctly.I have included google chrome, Filezilla, etc.Below are the image presented in the taskbar:...
  7. Why this icon shows up in the taskbar instead of the correct application icon?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why this icon shows up in the taskbar instead of the correct application icon?: A page like icon appears in the taskbar instead of the correct icon of the application see the image attached for more clarity about the question.This problem occured once previously with VS Code application but was solved soon and I don't remember how it was solved. But...
  8. Why does windows hate to display icons correctly?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why does windows hate to display icons correctly?: Warning, this issue is stupid, frustrating, and possibly without a fix. So rant ahead... Basically the icons you see in the start menu, taskbar, desktop, and windows explorer all just hate to look right. If you don't know, an icon file is a collection of images at different...
  9. Brother Printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Brother Printer: I cannot get my printer to print anything from my laptop. The internet is unstable, so I have it cabled connected. It copies and work wireless to pint PDFs only. I've removed it and added the device again; still no luck. ugh...
  10. icon for brothers printer and scanner

icon for brothers printer and scanner: I had to reinstall my brother printer and scanner my icon is no longer on desktop. I need it to use the scanner. Any suggestions https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icon-for-brothers-printer-and-scanner/6a922a25-07f4-4e47-9e18-dc8741020eb6