Windows 10: Why does the volume keep turning off?

Discus and support Why does the volume keep turning off? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I use a Sony VAIO laptop. For some reason, the volume keeps muting when it is in sleep mode. How do I disable this feature?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ---Human---Being---, Jun 19, 2020.

1. Why does the volume keep turning off?

I use a Sony VAIO laptop. For some reason, the volume keeps muting when it is in sleep mode. How do I disable this feature?

:)

---Human---Being---, Jun 19, 2020

2. Taptiles Volume

Hi,

I understand the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

1. After opening the game, right click on the sound icon in the taskbar and select "open volume mixer".

2. If the particular game is listed, turn down the volume and check the result.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Wungraileng Vashi, Jun 19, 2020
  3. Disk management console view is not up-to-date

whoops i missed a step lol.

type in list volume..... your array volume should come up.... if so

type in Select volume 7
    assign

let me know if your volume is not there.

slyfox2151, Jun 19, 2020
  4. David Haz Win User

Why does the volume keep turning off?

Volume Icon will not load to Notification Bar

Hello,

May we know if you have made any software or hardware changes to your device prior to the issue?

We suggest to check if the system icons are turned off/on. To check the system icons, follow the steps below:

• Press the Start button, then click Settings
      > Personalization > Taskbar > Turn system icons on or off.
    • Check if the Volume is turned off/on.

We look forward to an update from you.

Regards.

David Haz, Jun 19, 2020
Thema:

Why does the volume keep turning off?

1. Why does the volume keep turning off? - Similar Threads - Why does volume

2. Why does my muted volume keep turning on?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my muted volume keep turning on?: I use my computer on mute, on silent, most of the time. For some reason, the volume keep going up to around 70% which is loud for my device. I'm not sure what to do, since I already tried resetting my computer....
  3. Why does my muted volume keep turning on?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my muted volume keep turning on?: I use my computer on mute, on silent, most of the time. For some reason, the volume keep going up to around 70% which is loud for my device. I'm not sure what to do, since I already tried resetting my computer....
  4. Why does my wifi keep turning off?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my wifi keep turning off?: My Wifi keeps turning off specifically at midnight, and i do not know why, and it is ethernet. at 12:00 everything cuts off on my pc where as my ps5 and everything else is fine and i dont know why....
  5. Why does my wifi keep turning off?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my wifi keep turning off?: My Wifi keeps turning off specifically at midnight, and i do not know why, and it is ethernet. at 12:00 everything cuts off on my pc where as my ps5 and everything else is fine and i dont know why....
  6. Why does my wifi keep turning off?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. why does my computer keep turning on and off by itself

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    why does my computer keep turning on and off by itself: why does my computer keep turning on and off by itself https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/why-does-my-computer-keep-turning-on-and-off-by/eae71674-2474-407b-acea-848b26542461
  8. Why this keeps turning off?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why this keeps turning off?: [ATTACH] Everytime I close "Mail and Calendar" it turns off the option "Fill entire window" in 'Personalization'. https://preview.redd.it/r14i4cvstxv51.png?width=478&format=png&auto=webp&s=c3201fed71f81f985f557446d4197bb8cf9b1ae2 submitted by /u/scafutto20 [link]...
  9. why does it keep turning my internet off?

why does it keep turning my internet off?: when I start my laptop after like 1hour it randomly turns off my internet and when I try to reconnect to it it doesn't let me so I have to restart my laptop every time. why does it do that?...
  10. Why does DHCP keep getting turned off (Windows 10)?

Why does DHCP keep getting turned off (Windows 10)?: I have a few users that this happens to. All different laptops but all on Windows 10. I set up their WiFi adapter properties based on the network. I don't care what they do once they leave work, but while here they have to have a static IP address. I go into Settings -...