Windows 10: why does the windows 10 button turn to windows 7 button

Discus and support why does the windows 10 button turn to windows 7 button in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; look at this image... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by shumin1, Jul 8, 2021.

1. shumin1 Win User

why does the windows 10 button turn to windows 7 button

look at this image

:)

shumin1, Jul 8, 2021
  2. Finners Win User

[Solved] Windows 10 and the shutdown button

Asrock the settings to change fast start up are not in the drop down menus,

On the power options>change what buttons do page.

Click the change settings currently not available at the top of the screen

Turn On or Off Fast Startup in Windows 10

Finners, Jul 8, 2021
  3. jbailey8 Win User
    HyperSLI (Enabling SLI on non-sli motherboards)

To turn off windows updates in windows 7 follow these steps:

Click the start button, in the search box type in 'windows updates', click on 'windows update'
    in the search results list, in the left side of the windows update window click 'change settings'
    then in the option bar select 'Never check for updates'.

jbailey8, Jul 8, 2021
  4. AsRock Win User

[Solved] Windows 10 and the shutdown button

Aah, apparently fast start up was on and shaded out until i clicked a link going about options not being available.

Thanks @Finners

why does the windows 10 button turn to windows 7 button p1.jpg

why does the windows 10 button turn to windows 7 button p2.jpg

AsRock, Jul 8, 2021
Thema:

1. why does the windows 10 button turn to windows 7 button - Similar Threads - why does button

2. Why won't my HP PC button not turn on. Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why won't my HP PC button not turn on. Windows 10: I am using Windows 10 and I've encountered this problem whereby when I switch my HP PC on the WiFi button will turn on for a while then switch itself off once the computer turns on. I have tried to press the button on but it's still off. When I troubleshoot the results is to...
  3. Why won't my HP PC button not turn on. Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why won't my HP PC button not turn on. Windows 10: I am using Windows 10 and I've encountered this problem whereby when I switch my HP PC on the WiFi button will turn on for a while then switch itself off once the computer turns on. I have tried to press the button on but it's still off. When I troubleshoot the results is to...
  4. Why won't my HP PC button not turn on. Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Power Button does not Hibernate Windows 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Power Button does not Hibernate Windows 10: I set Power Button to Hibernate Windows but it does not work, but when I use Power Button to turn on Laptop it work properly ...Any Idea? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-button-does-not-hibernate-windows-10/1a82455d-f9f2-4ab8-8ab3-0cfbce6f1db9
  6. Power Button does not Hibernate Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Power Button does not Hibernate Windows 10: I set Power Button to Hibernate Windows but it does not work, but when I use Power Button to turn on Laptop it work properly ...Any Idea? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-button-does-not-hibernate-windows-10/1a82455d-f9f2-4ab8-8ab3-0cfbce6f1db9
  7. Power Button does not Hibernate Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. No "turn on internet" button. Why?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No "turn on internet" button. Why?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MemeBoi1212 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/vhts73/no_turn_on_internet_button_why/
  9. Windows 10 Start button does not work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Start button does not work: Hello I was wondering if you could help me. my start button has suddenley stopped working.!!!! if was fine one day and then not the next!!!! . When i right click on it. it comes up with a task bar!!! but not the apps...... I have tried several solutions that i have...
  10. Windows 10 Start Button does not work

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Start Button does not work: Just started today. The start button and the Windows key do not respond. Would like to fix it or at least restore to an earlier date, but I can't get to the control panel. I've seen several references that the sound or video card needs to be reinstalled, but I can't get...