Windows 10: Why Does The Windows 10 Installation Media Windows 10 Upgrade Will Blue Screen / Not Even...

Discus and support Why Does The Windows 10 Installation Media Windows 10 Upgrade Will Blue Screen / Not Even... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; This incident Happened in 2020 when our PC is Windows 7 and want to upgrade it to Windows 10, when each update of windows became slower even though it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JamStudios Corporation, Apr 13, 2021.

1. Why Does The Windows 10 Installation Media Windows 10 Upgrade Will Blue Screen / Not Even...

This incident Happened in 2020 when our PC is Windows 7 and want to upgrade it to Windows 10, when each update of windows became slower even though it still has more space, and when the 20H2 Update has been installed, It becomes slower and blue screened and it eventually can't run windows 10 any longer and eventually makes an error screen not from windows 10 but from my computer BIOS, saying that I need to backup my files because the OS wouldn't be able to run the OS and when the error came it beeped 3 times and tries to run windows repair to repair the drive but didn't work, so we had no choice but to call a technician to fix the problem, as it makes it clear to me that the Windows Media Installation was a blatant scam.

This was downloaded in Download Windows 10 microsoft.com

Original OS: Windows 7

My Computer: Hp Computer Model from somewhere in 2007- 2009

From my understanding, because it is for free, it doesn't mean it is safe, Right? see... free software can be dangerous to a computer, because there is no such reason why Microsoft would make windows 10 free, sure.. they earn from their search engine and ads, but dosen't explain why making it for free, the windows 10 where Microsoft earned a lot of money from. As downloading this Windows Media Installation explains if ts free it comes with a price.

:)

JamStudios Corporation, Apr 13, 2021
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Apr 13, 2021
  3. Windows 10 installing progs

I decided to take the plunge and upgrade to windows 10 from 7. I used the Media Creation Tool from MS website. It took awhile, but I am finally running Windows 10 (12-14).

I opened the new App & Program feature to remove programs that I no longer needed. Scrolling down the list, I was horrified! Apps that I didn't install somehow magically installed themselves. Two programs stood out: Facebook and Candy Crush Soda Saga. Both programs have those tale-tale icons that they came from Windows Store (which I've never even opened). The install date for both of them were on 12-26.

Is this a common thing for Windows 10? Or is it because I did an upgrade and not a clean install?

GoFigureItOut, Apr 13, 2021
  4. Why Does The Windows 10 Installation Media Windows 10 Upgrade Will Blue Screen / Not Even...

Windows 10 installing progs

You did an upgrade.

eidairaman1, Apr 13, 2021
Thema:

Why Does The Windows 10 Installation Media Windows 10 Upgrade Will Blue Screen / Not Even...

1. Why Does The Windows 10 Installation Media Windows 10 Upgrade Will Blue Screen / Not Even... - Similar Threads - Why Does Installation

2. The Reason Why The Windows 10 Installation Media Windows 10 Upgrade Will Blue Screen / Not...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The Reason Why The Windows 10 Installation Media Windows 10 Upgrade Will Blue Screen / Not...: This incident Happened in 2020 when our PC is Windows 7 and want to upgrade it to Windows 10 when each update of windows became slower even though it still has more space, and when the 20H2 Update has been installed, It becomes slower and blue screened and it eventually can't...
  3. Blue Screen Using Windows 10 Installation Media Tool

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen Using Windows 10 Installation Media Tool: Greetings, I am attempting to create a USB installation drive so I can reinstall a friend's machine. Yes...I know I can reset his machine. Please bear with me. Every time I run the media creation tool, the data downloads, and then my machine freezes and I get a Blue Screen....
  4. Blue screen errors even after a fresh install of windows 10

Blue screen errors even after a fresh install of windows 10: I have been recently getting multiple blue screen errors after installing a 1tb 2.5 inch hdd hard drive into my hp laptop with a model number of 14-df0xxx. the errors that i have been getting on the blue screens are. kernal_security_check_failure, IRLQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL,...
  5. Blue screen after Windows 10 upgrade

Blue screen after Windows 10 upgrade: I got Stop Code: SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION SPUVCbv64.sys. What is this problem? How to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-after-windows-10-upgrade/eac34648-d9fe-422a-8d30-2fada93591d1
  6. Blue screen on installing Windows 10

Blue screen on installing Windows 10: Split from this thread. hello and thanks for reply , i have blue screen on installing windows 10 build 1903 and uper build like 2004 caused by bad default drivers of windows 10 2019. my motherboard have two gigabits rj45 lan connected to broadcom bcm5786 and bcm5788 and...
  7. **** blue screen after upgrading to windows 10?

**** blue screen after upgrading to windows 10?: [IMG]why i always get bsod after upgrading windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-after-upgrading-to-windows-10/21c8906d-5b1b-47f4-a4c3-08470626b098
  8. windows media player does not burn or even open for disk why

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    windows media player does not burn or even open for disk why: media player not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-player-does-not-burn-or-even-open/08701ea2-718d-43bc-80c0-103cbe89e7db
  9. Blue screen on installation of Windows 10

Blue screen on installation of Windows 10: Having trouble installing Win 10 from a usb stick. I've attached some pics of the boot process and my bios. It happened after trying to "reset" from Windows 10. My computer was cluttered so a tried to start a fresh :-/ I have reset the bios on the board with the jumpers....
  10. Does windows 10 install media regularly updated?

in Windows 10 Support
    Does windows 10 install media regularly updated?: Hi Guys, When I first installed windows 10 pro. I used Microsoft's create install media tool and saved to USB. Now as we are regularly getting cumulative updates from Microsoft does the install media get updated as well? I mean if I re create the install media Windows 10...