Windows 10: Why does the Windows logo now show up after reinstall?

Discus and support Why does the Windows logo now show up after reinstall? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I bought a new M.2 SSD and I installed Windows on it. But now when I boot my PC, right after the motherboard logo, I see a blinking white line in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/PhxRising29, Jan 3, 2020.

1. Why does the Windows logo now show up after reinstall?

I bought a new M.2 SSD and I installed Windows on it. But now when I boot my PC, right after the motherboard logo, I see a blinking white line in the upper left hand corner of my screen. It blinks a couple times at the very top, then goes down a line and binks twice more. That lasts for about a second, then I see the Windows logo for a second or two, then everything works normally. Im able to get right to my desktop.

So, technically there's no problem, but I don't understand why it does this. I didn't have this happening before on my old Win10 installation on my old drive, and it's just a little annoying. I cant figure out how to remove it.

There is only 1 drive in the PC so boot order isnt a problem. Also, I did go into my startup in msconfig and checked the "No GUI Logo" box but it's still there. Any ideas on how to remove it?

submitted by /u/PhxRising29
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/PhxRising29, Jan 3, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Why does the Windows logo now show up after reinstall? :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jan 3, 2020
  3. Windows boot logo,

Hi

Tried with suggested steps but not succeed,

still can see HP boot logo

Please suggest

AmardeepBhingardeve, Jan 3, 2020
  4. Why does the Windows logo now show up after reinstall?

Installation Hangs at Blue Windows Logo, Error Code C1900101-20017

The BIOS update suggestion posted above by @Jegler helped me, @guhanath. I was on version 1.10 and updated to 1.90. The steps I took after that were just doing the official Windows 10 upgrade procedure.

Then the Windows 10 installation went without a hitch, and I'm no longer on Windows 7. I'm going to consider this solved, thank you @Jelger for the suggestion to update the BIOS!

KingDecimator, Jan 3, 2020
Thema:

Why does the Windows logo now show up after reinstall?

1. Why does the Windows logo now show up after reinstall? - Similar Threads - Why does logo

2. storage drives not showing up after reinstalling windows

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    storage drives not showing up after reinstalling windows: My original system drive kicked the bucket, so I replaced it with a new one and clean installed windows 10. As per most recommendations I disconnected my two storage drives 1HDD and 1 SSD before doing the clean install, and then reconnected them after. Now they aren't showing...
  3. storage drives not showing up after reinstalling windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    storage drives not showing up after reinstalling windows: My original system drive kicked the bucket, so I replaced it with a new one and clean installed windows 10. As per most recommendations I disconnected my two storage drives 1HDD and 1 SSD before doing the clean install, and then reconnected them after. Now they aren't showing...
  4. storage drives not showing up after reinstalling windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. My laptop does not want to start up and doesn’t show the windows logo

My laptop does not want to start up and doesn’t show the windows logo: I have tried to force shut down my laptop countless times but it just does the same thing over and over again. The laptop switches on but does not start up or show the windows logo...
  6. vertical red stripes shows up after windows logo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    vertical red stripes shows up after windows logo: hi, so i have a problem with installing windows 10 on my macbook pro 13 inch mid 2012. i install it using boot camp assistant. everything went well until my macbook reboot by itself to open the windows. from what i know, it should shows a setup windows. but after the windows...
  7. vertical red stripes shows up after windows logo

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    vertical red stripes shows up after windows logo: hi, so i have a problem with installing windows 10 on my macbook pro 13 inch mid 2012. i install it using boot camp assistant. everything went well until my macbook reboot by itself to open the windows. from what i know, it should shows a setup windows. but after the windows...
  8. vertical red stripes shows up after windows logo

vertical red stripes shows up after windows logo: hi, so i have a peobloem with installing windows 10 on my macbook pro 13 inch mid 2012. i install it using boot camp assistant. everything went well until my macbook reboot by itself to open the windows. from what i know, it should shows a setup windows. but after the windows...
  9. Black screen after windows logo After a Reinstall

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black screen after windows logo After a Reinstall: My computer was having a BSOD on boot with stop code: "Unmountable Boot Volume". I tried everything I could but at last I just reinstalled Windows 10. On the first try to reinstall windows with a USB,it couldn't load.All it showed was multiple dots moving in a vertical...
  10. Realtek audio does not show up after reinstalling

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek audio does not show up after reinstalling: Today 17/05/2020 my audio stated that 'no audio output device is installed'. I tried various solutions such as audio troubleshooter, add legacy in device manager which keeps crashing my computer when i try to add Realtek Audio and lastly, uninstalling/installing Nahimic and...