Windows 10: Why does the Windows10 weather app always do this? (I refreshed I don't know how many times...

Discus and support Why does the Windows10 weather app always do this? (I refreshed I don't know how many times... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/AirPhforce [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AirPhforce, Jul 4, 2020.

1. Why does the Windows10 weather app always do this? (I refreshed I don't know how many times...

/u/AirPhforce, Jul 4, 2020
  2. Jomel Ber Win User

Microsoft Weather App Forecast

Hi Holly,

To address this concern, we suggest that you try to uninstall and reinstall the Microsoft Weather on your computer to refresh the app and to get the latest update. You may follow these steps:

• Go to Search, type powershell, and open
      PowerShell
      as Administrator.
    • Enter the following command and press Enter:

Get-AppxPackage *bingweather* | Remove-AppxPackage
    To reinstall it, just go to Store and search for Microsoft Weather.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Jomel Ber, Jul 4, 2020
  3. Weather App

Ok, I know when to give up on minor issues. I was going to suggest toggling the F and C setting on the app

... if you're curious ... how does the data source compare to the Weather app?

Weather Forecast Chatham-Kent - Foreca.com

Slartybart, Jul 4, 2020
  4. Mark Isi Win User

Why does the Windows10 weather app always do this? (I refreshed I don't know how many times...

App Update Issue (MSN Weather)

Hi Kieran,

This time, let's try to focus on the Weather app itself. first troubleshooting step that we can suggest is to reset the Weather app, and see how it goes. Here are the steps:

• Type Apps & features on the Cortana search box. Hit the
      Enter key.
    • Scroll down and click Weather.
    • Select Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    • Restart your PC and see if it will update properly this time.

Another step that we can try is the Windows app troubleshooter. Feel free to check out
    this link for more information and download link.

Let us know the outcome.

Mark Isi, Jul 4, 2020
Thema:

Why does the Windows10 weather app always do this? (I refreshed I don't know how many times...

1. Why does the Windows10 weather app always do this? (I refreshed I don't know how many times... - Similar Threads - Why does Windows10

2. BOSD and I don't know why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BOSD and I don't know why: Good morning, afternoon, night, whatever the time is for anyone!I've been having this issue with my computer where, whenever I'm playing specific games such as valorant I just crash from the game with no error and/or blue screen. I've tried most of the options I could think...
  3. My pc is always Blue screen and I don't know why...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc is always Blue screen and I don't know why...: So recently my pc blue screens a lot. but my pc is healthy or at least it shows that it's healthy. I tried to look into the reason why it crashes but I don't know where to see it. I really need help because I can't even digitally paint. when my pc goes into BSOD it just...
  4. My pc is always Blue screen and I don't know why...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc is always Blue screen and I don't know why...: So recently my pc blue screens a lot. but my pc is healthy or at least it shows that it's healthy. I tried to look into the reason why it crashes but I don't know where to see it. I really need help because I can't even digitally paint. when my pc goes into BSOD it just...
  5. My pc is always Blue screen and I don't know why...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. I have to many partitions and I don't know why

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have to many partitions and I don't know why: Hello, I was cleaning some space today and while checking my partitions I found out I've got way to many and don't know why. Which one would it be safe to delete? Or what can I do to remove some of them? It looks very unpleasant and messy. [ATTACH]...
  7. I don't know how many times I wanted this, but it's FINALLY REAL with the latest Insider...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I don't know how many times I wanted this, but it's FINALLY REAL with the latest Insider...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MegaMarian12350 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hjkk9v/i_dont_know_how_many_times_i_wanted_this_but_its/
  8. Bluescreen, and i don't know why

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluescreen, and i don't know why: Hello, I'm reaching out to know what was the cause of my Bluescreen, i don't really know where i can find the right answers, i Copy / Paste to you the Log report. (Btw i'm french so the log will be in french, sorry) -------------------------------------------------------...
  9. My store is always full. I don't know why?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My store is always full. I don't know why?: My store is always full. I don't know why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/storage/8f382cc8-38a5-4492-8ecc-72e19fd38bd1"
  10. BSOD I don't know why it is doing it.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD I don't know why it is doing it.: Source Windows Summary Shut down unexpectedly Date ‎12/‎13/‎2018 10:10 PM Status Not reported Problem signature Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: 124 Parameter 1: 0 Parameter 2: ffffe408b1518028 Parameter 3: b2000000 Parameter 4: 10005 OS version:...