Windows 10: Why does this error only come up every once in a while?

Discus and support Why does this error only come up every once in a while? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TbroTheBoss [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TbroTheBoss, Feb 26, 2021.

1. Why does this error only come up every once in a while?

/u/TbroTheBoss, Feb 26, 2021
  2. KieX Win User

Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

3. Arun B J Win User
    Netflix wont open Error code B2-F11 comes up

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• Did you make any changes prior to this issue?
    • what is the complete error message?
    Step 1: I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the latest version of Netflix app from window Store and check if it helps.

Step 2: I suggest you to check for the updates.

• Press Windows logo key +R, enter MS-settings: and then press
      OK. This opens Settings.
    • In Settings, go to Update & security > Windows Update, and then select
      Check for updates. Install any available updates and restart your PC if required.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Feb 26, 2021
  4. Why does this error only come up every once in a while?

BSOD when coming out of sleep, multiple error codes

Thanks for the assistance, I've run all the necessary steps. It looks like there might be an issue found when running that first command. I have also installed all the driver updates recommended by the dell support check.

You can find the logs of the command prompt window in the cmd.log file

cmd logs.txt
    Why does this error only come up every once in a while? [​IMG]

sakilo1990, Feb 26, 2021
Thema:

Why does this error only come up every once in a while?

1. Why does this error only come up every once in a while? - Similar Threads - Why does error

2. Why does my PC bluescreen once a day, every day?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my PC bluescreen once a day, every day?: I have had an issue with my PC over these past couple of years that I am now tired of, and am looking to resolve once and for all.OVERVIEW:When turning on the PC, everything will function as normal. Eventually - between 1-20 minutes - the PC will blue screen, displaying a...
  3. Why does my PC bluescreen once a day, every day?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my PC bluescreen once a day, every day?: I have had an issue with my PC over these past couple of years that I am now tired of, and am looking to resolve once and for all.OVERVIEW:When turning on the PC, everything will function as normal. Eventually - between 1-20 minutes - the PC will blue screen, displaying a...
  4. Why does my PC bluescreen once a day, every day?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Why dose my pc do this every once in a while

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why dose my pc do this every once in a while: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/batmanisdrphill [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/tqr116/why_dose_my_pc_do_this_every_once_in_a_while/
  6. The system keep repooting every once in a while

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The system keep repooting every once in a while: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION the error in event log The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000501, 0x0000000000000500, 0xfffff8006b8fb320. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id:...
  7. BSOD every once in a while APC_INDEX_MISMATCH

BSOD every once in a while APC_INDEX_MISMATCH: I've been getting BSODs every once in a while, however, in Safe mode they seem to not happen. I've done some memtests and they didn't return any errors. I feel like it's a driver problem. Please, if anyone could help me out, that would be deeply appreciated. Minidump:...
  8. Why does this message come up every time I start up my computer?

Why does this message come up every time I start up my computer?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/memes_in_a_cup [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ka40mg/why_does_this_message_come_up_every_time_i_start/
  9. These come up every time I turn on my computer, the message on 'updater' only comes up...

These come up every time I turn on my computer, the message on 'updater' only comes up...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MattiasLikesSushi [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j1zs7x/these_come_up_every_time_i_turn_on_my_computer/
  10. This seems to come up every once in a while and it breaks wallpaper engine.

This seems to come up every once in a while and it breaks wallpaper engine.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/L_161 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g31rpq/this_seems_to_come_up_every_once_in_a_while_and/