Windows 10: Why does this gap exist?

Discus and support Why does this gap exist? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Why does this gap exist under the "restart" option? This bug has been around since forever and I don't know what triggers it... Weirdly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Superyoshers9, Jul 11, 2020.

1. Why does this gap exist?

Why does this gap exist? kMGzMsIv8_QtwGoWgObd7kcIM9xisaZxL88GLJfkyNM.jpg

Why does this gap exist under the "restart" option? This bug has been around since forever and I don't know what triggers it... Weirdly enough, it goes away on its own if I open that menu again, but it comes back whenever you restart file explorer/restart the machine:

Gap in Power menu

submitted by /u/Superyoshers9
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Superyoshers9, Jul 11, 2020

2. case gap nokia 5800 question

got my phone back today brand new cover fitted no gap at all, good as new :smileyvery-happy:

in fact better than it was new no gap and the old cover creaked all over but not with this one

i see no reason why this problem should not be repaired by a care point under warranty

as it is on a list of problems that Nokia laid out to be repaired under warranty for this phone

cpw told me this then fixed mine so the proof is in the pudding

sniperdude, Jul 11, 2020
  3. How to change the gap between files?

Hi Gary,

File Explorer is the part of your Windows 10 device where you can find your files easier and more organized. Based on the screenshot that you’ve sent us, looks like it does not match a Windows 10 File Explorer (see image below as reference to what
    a File Explorer on Windows 10 should appear). To provide you with steps in resolving the concern, please provide us the following information:

• How are you accessing the files on your PC?
    • Have you tried to make adjustments on the view on your files and still getting the same issue with gap?

Regards.

Why does this gap exist? baef0e7d-31f7-4687-8306-8c1e62c9c89e.png

Arthur Rui, Jul 11, 2020
  4. Why does this gap exist?

Gap in Taskbar?

I have exactly the same issue. Win 10 home 64bit. using the stock theme

Why does this gap exist? [​IMG]

I have no idea how to fix what causes it but I managed to figure out that its an un-named toolbar. if you right click on your taskbar and go to toolbars you will see a blank line under desktop as per this photo.

Why does this gap exist? [​IMG]

click this blank line and the gap will disappear. it will come back again at some point, I don't know how or why but this is easier than a reinstall.

Hope this helps and someone more knowledgeable than me can find a root cause for it.

eddkawasaki, Jul 11, 2020
Thema:

Why does this gap exist?

1. Why does this gap exist? - Similar Threads - Why does gap

2. why does windows for education exist i hate it

in Windows 10 Customization
    why does windows for education exist i hate it: WHY DOES WINDOWS FOR EDUCATION EXIST KIDS ARE JUST FINE WITH NORMAL WINDOWS!! I tried it and it's so boring! There are too many limitations and you can't even open 75% of the .exe files you download without a message that says 'USER ACCOUNT CONTROL:Are you sure you want this...
  3. why does windows for education exist i hate it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why does windows for education exist i hate it: WHY DOES WINDOWS FOR EDUCATION EXIST KIDS ARE JUST FINE WITH NORMAL WINDOWS!! I tried it and it's so boring! There are too many limitations and you can't even open 75% of the .exe files you download without a message that says 'USER ACCOUNT CONTROL:Are you sure you want this...
  4. Microsoft account does not exist error - but it does exist...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft account does not exist error - but it does exist...: I have had a Microsoft account problem notification that has persisted for years and I’ve managed to ignore it for the most part.Here's a rundown of my confusion:Clicking on the problem notification when it either pops up or in the notification center in the bottom right of...
  5. Microsoft account does not exist error - but it does exist...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account does not exist error - but it does exist...: I have had a Microsoft account problem notification that has persisted for years and I’ve managed to ignore it for the most part.Here's a rundown of my confusion:Clicking on the problem notification when it either pops up or in the notification center in the bottom right of...
  6. Microsoft account does not exist error - but it does exist...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Microsoft account does not exist error - but it does exist...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  8. Why does 3D objects exist

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why does 3D objects exist: For something that 0.0000000000000000000001% of people will use, a number so small it's possible that there are fewer grains of sand than its inverse, why is there not even an option to hide it? The OPTION itself doesn't even exist. Microsoft screws 99.9999999999999999999991%...
  9. Why does Auto Enhancer exist?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why does Auto Enhancer exist?: quite literally make it go away please. I hate Auto Enhancer. I cannot get rid of it, alas there is no option anywhere on my computer. It is impossible to decide whether or not I like my pictures because they are IMMEDIATELY edited. For no reason. In the ugliest way...
  10. does this exist

in Windows 10 Support
    does this exist: hi, i was wondering if it's possible to a windows 10 laptop with my phone, something similar to apple with the iphone and mac 53557