Windows 10: Why does this notification require me to manually close, when the same desktop...

Discus and support Why does this notification require me to manually close, when the same desktop... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/krilu [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/krilu, Jun 25, 2020.

1. /u/krilu Win User

Why does this notification require me to manually close, when the same desktop...

/u/krilu, Jun 25, 2020

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Jun 25, 2020
  3. windows 10 - detected Malware notification - no action required.

Hi Manoj,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps:

• Open Settings.

• Click on System and click on Notifications and Actions.

• Under Show notifications for these apps turn off the setting for Windows defender.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Jun 25, 2020
  4. Why does this notification require me to manually close, when the same desktop...

How to disable battery notifications on laptop when connected to AC?

Hi,

You are receiving Battery Saver notifications to help you prolong the battery life of your desktop. To help you resolve this concern, we would like to suggest these steps to turn off the notifications from battery saver:

• Open Settings app.
    • Select System.
    • Click on Notifications & actions tab.
    • Scroll down and look for Battery Saver. Turn off the slider.

Let us know if the above steps resolve the issue.

Janeane Cru, Jun 25, 2020
Thema:

Why does this notification require me to manually close, when the same desktop...

1. Why does this notification require me to manually close, when the same desktop... - Similar Threads - Why does notification

2. why does Photos Legacy open with the same desktop as Photos?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does Photos Legacy open with the same desktop as Photos?: I prefer using the old desktop/user interface and tools as a very quick and efficient way of editing large numbers of photos. I expected Photos Legacy to provide that same desktop/UI. The older version of Photos for Windows 10 had simpler and faster editing tools for...
  3. why does Photos Legacy open with the same desktop as Photos?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why does Photos Legacy open with the same desktop as Photos?: I prefer using the old desktop/user interface and tools as a very quick and efficient way of editing large numbers of photos. I expected Photos Legacy to provide that same desktop/UI. The older version of Photos for Windows 10 had simpler and faster editing tools for...
  4. Why does Windows Hello not take me to desktop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Windows Hello not take me to desktop?: I recently did a "reset my PC" while leaving files in place. Now when it boots up, the Windows Hello camera turns on like it did before and the screen says Hello and my name, but then I have to choose another option. I have to click on the Pin entry option. When I give the...
  5. Why does Windows Hello not take me to desktop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does Windows Hello not take me to desktop?: I recently did a "reset my PC" while leaving files in place. Now when it boots up, the Windows Hello camera turns on like it did before and the screen says Hello and my name, but then I have to choose another option. I have to click on the Pin entry option. When I give the...
  6. Switching apps when closing notifications

in Windows 10 Customization
    Switching apps when closing notifications: It seems like every time I click on the "X" or "Dismiss" to close a notification it switches from whatever application I'm in to the browser. How do I close a notification without switching applications?...
  7. why does focus assist still show me notifications?

why does focus assist still show me notifications?: i keep getting recommended notifications from chrome and youtube through the action centre when my focus assist is set to alarms only. it happens when I'm playing games, which is frustrating especially if I'm streaming... i also keep getting notifications for things I have no...
  8. How can I force windows desktop notifications to stay on the screen until I manually close...

How can I force windows desktop notifications to stay on the screen until I manually close...: I have been trying to find a solution to creating an alarm or reminder to pop up on my screen and not go away until I close it. I tried using Windows 10 calendar by clicking on the clock in the taskbar, setting a day and time for an alarm. It pops up wonderfully and asks me...
  9. Why does desktop file icon jump around sometimes when program is closed?

Why does desktop file icon jump around sometimes when program is closed?: [Originally posted underOffice/Word, it is more likely a Windows issue] Win 10 Pro 2004, Office 2019 H&S. I have a Word doc — not a shortcut — on my desktop that I open, make an entry, save and then close the program every day. At least once or twice a week recently, upon...
  10. Why does ALT+TAB also require me to press ENTER?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why does ALT+TAB also require me to press ENTER?: I recently bought a new computer with Windows 10 home pre-loaded and it has some quirks which are driving me crazy. One of them is that, when I ALT+TAB through various windows, I often have to press ENTER to complete the move from 1 window to the next. So, ALT+TAB will...