Windows 10: Why does this pops up? its really annoying me all the time when working. how can i get get...

Discus and support Why does this pops up? its really annoying me all the time when working. how can i get get... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; [ATTACH] it pops up after 30 mins or so..... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Rahat Bin Kibria, Feb 5, 2020.

1. Why does this pops up? its really annoying me all the time when working. how can i get get...

Why does this pops up? its really annoying me all the time when working. how can i get get... 7f676662-16bf-4dd1-8500-b2ab06ec079d?upload=true.png

it pops up after 30 mins or so..

:)

Rahat Bin Kibria, Feb 5, 2020
  2. vivski Win User

Very annoying pop-up

I keep seeing this very annoying pop-up but cannot work out how to stop it. It often pops up in Wordpad or Word, and in other places too.

Why does this pops up? its really annoying me all the time when working. how can i get get... [​IMG]

It looks as if it is for people to write on with a tablet pen and Windows then interprets the handwriting to produce text, so should be in Ease of Access, but I cannot see where the option to kill it resides.

I hope someone can suggest a solution before I throw something at the screen.

vivski, Feb 5, 2020
  3. ranjit Win User
    annoying pop up

Why does this pops up? its really annoying me all the time when working. how can i get get... [​IMG]

Thank you for the reply, your recommendation "Do not allow any site to show pop-ups" is already checked. I am sure that it is not a browser problem as i am getting same pop up suggesting other software's.

ranjit, Feb 5, 2020
  4. Donna Men Win User

Why does this pops up? its really annoying me all the time when working. how can i get get...

annoying desktop pop ups

Hi Sheena,

Pop ups can be distracting for some, and depending on your reference, you can disable the desktop pop ups by following these steps:

• Click Start or the Windows logo and go to Settings (gear icon).
    • Go to System and choose Notification & actions.
    • Under Notifications, turn off Get tips, tricks, and suggestions as you use Windows or whatever you want to turn off.
    • Close the window and it will automatically save the changes.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Donna Men, Feb 5, 2020
Thema:

Why does this pops up? its really annoying me all the time when working. how can i get get...

1. Why does this pops up? its really annoying me all the time when working. how can i get get... - Similar Threads - Why does pops

2. How do I get rid of Microsoft bloatware, info cards and all the annoying pop ups ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get rid of Microsoft bloatware, info cards and all the annoying pop ups ?: I actually use my machine for work. I cannot work with all these interruptions, bloatware Slowing down the machines annoying info cards, and Pop ups. Microsoft BING is the worst. Redirecting me to BING.COM NOT from edge, from every other browserI have uninstalled all...
  3. Can someone help me get rid of this annoying pop-up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me get rid of this annoying pop-up?: I'm really young so I don't know how to do anything about it, I tried restarting my PC several times but it did not work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-help-me-get-rid-of-this-annoying-pop/ad081f92-bbee-468b-b80f-29e39f80e7cf
  4. Can someone help me get rid of this annoying pop-up?

Can someone help me get rid of this annoying pop-up?: I'm really young so I don't know how to do anything about it, I tried restarting my PC several times but it did not work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-help-me-get-rid-of-this-annoying-pop/ad081f92-bbee-468b-b80f-29e39f80e7cf
  5. why am i getting icloud sign on pop up window all the time?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why am i getting icloud sign on pop up window all the time?: why am i getting icloud sign on pop up window all the time? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-getting-icloud-sign-on-pop-up-window-all/af1c75e5-9b06-4f78-aaeb-8f262ed72597
  6. why am i getting icloud sign on pop up window all the time?

why am i getting icloud sign on pop up window all the time?: why am i getting icloud sign on pop up window all the time? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-getting-icloud-sign-on-pop-up-window-all/af1c75e5-9b06-4f78-aaeb-8f262ed72597
  7. Why am I getting this pop up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I getting this pop up: The below pop up has been occurring for the last few weeks. Can anyone tell me why I am getting ti and hoiw to stop it, it it doesn't seem to have any functionality....
  8. Windows 11, Really annoying pop-up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11, Really annoying pop-up: I recently had a problem accessing and old no longer used Outlook.com e-mail address.Now everytime I start Windows this Pop-Up appears.Followed by .....No understanding at all what this is about!!Can anyone suggest how to get rid of it, PLEASE !!...
  9. Windows 11, Really annoying pop-up

Windows 11, Really annoying pop-up: I recently had a problem accessing and old no longer used Outlook.com e-mail address.Now everytime I start Windows this Pop-Up appears.Followed by .....No understanding at all what this is about!!Can anyone suggest how to get rid of it, PLEASE !!...
  10. when windows starts up i get a box popped up and its getting rather annoying

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    when windows starts up i get a box popped up and its getting rather annoying: C:/windows/system32/cscript 32.exe a black box appears with that at the top left corner and i would like to figure out how to make it stop doing that...