Windows 10: Why does this program code appear on my screen?

Discus and support Why does this program code appear on my screen? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I frequently incur this bug on my Windows 11 machine that displays the programming source code all over my screen. But I noticed that the start button... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by anoopma, Feb 6, 2022.

1. anoopma Win User

Why does this program code appear on my screen?

I frequently incur this bug on my Windows 11 machine that displays the programming source code all over my screen. But I noticed that the start button displays over this bug. I am facing this all the time. This bug persists even if I restart. I am having a hard time using the PCCan anyone help?

:)

anoopma, Feb 6, 2022

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Feb 6, 2022
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 6, 2022
  4. Why does this program code appear on my screen?

Coding language for BIOS?

That is what I was figuring. C or Assembly. I really like coding in C, so far more then C++.

Reading over that UEFI Programming steps website. Really cool stuff.

MxPhenom 216, Feb 6, 2022
Thema:

Why does this program code appear on my screen?

1. Why does this program code appear on my screen? - Similar Threads - Why does program

2. Why is there box appearing on my computer screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is there box appearing on my computer screen?: A black outline box is appearing on my senior mom's computer screen. Remote access software was installed as a result of a scam she fell for. The remote access software on her computer was on her machine for about 6 days. The box displays on her screen whether she is online...
  3. Why is there box appearing on my computer screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is there box appearing on my computer screen?: A black outline box is appearing on my senior mom's computer screen. Remote access software was installed as a result of a scam she fell for. The remote access software on her computer was on her machine for about 6 days. The box displays on her screen whether she is online...
  4. Why is there box appearing on my computer screen?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Why does this program code appear on my screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does this program code appear on my screen?: I frequently incur this bug on my Windows 11 machine that displays the programming source code all over my screen. But I noticed that the start button displays over this bug. I am facing this all the time. This bug persists even if I restart. I am having a hard time using the...
  6. Why are there white lines appearing on my screen?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why are there white lines appearing on my screen?: So I've been having this problem for quite a while now, and it's starting to really annoy me now as I can't find any problem that looks like mine. This is a small sample of how things would look like with the problem. If you move your curser sometimes it resets and turns back...
  7. Why does this randomly appear on my screen while I'm typing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why does this randomly appear on my screen while I'm typing: It actually appeared while I was typing this. It gets annoying and I don't know what is the cause. Does anyone know if there's any settings for this?...
  8. Why does game not appear?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does game not appear?: Downloaded the free version of Microsoft Solitaire Collection. Cannot find it to play. When I go to the Start window and click on it, it opens for a flash, then goes away. I have checked the Task Manager, and it's not there. Using Windows 10 Home. Any ideas? Microsoft says I...
  9. Why does the Start Screen appear whenever an app is closed

in Windows 10 Support
    Why does the Start Screen appear whenever an app is closed: I am trying to set up a surface Pro 4 for my wife. I have Windows 10 on my desktop but the start screen only appears when I click on the "start" button. The same thing happens whether I am in the tab mode are not. 151071
  10. Login screen does not appear

in Windows 10 Support
    Login screen does not appear: Sometimes, like half of the time, when I put my laptop in sleep mode, it fails to wake up enough to display the login screen. I must do a hard restart in order for it to appear so that I may login. Any suggestions? 128995

Users found this page by searching for:

1. coding appear on my screen