Windows 10: Why does this program keep crashing?

Discus and support Why does this program keep crashing? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Faulting application name: radiant_modtools.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5df45023Faulting module name: ispc_texcomp64r.dll, version: 0.0.0.0,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Wreckt Sigma, Jun 7, 2023.

1. Why does this program keep crashing?

Faulting application name: radiant_modtools.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5df45023Faulting module name: ispc_texcomp64r.dll, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x53a4c86bException code: 0xc0000005Fault offset: 0x00000000000a1787Faulting process id: 0x0x2548Faulting application start time: 0x0x1D999A88376D929Faulting application path: C:\Program Files x86\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\bin\

:)

Wreckt Sigma, Jun 7, 2023
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jun 7, 2023
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jun 7, 2023
  4. Why does this program keep crashing?

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jun 7, 2023
Thema:

Why does this program keep crashing?

1. Why does this program keep crashing? - Similar Threads - Why does program

2. Why does my computer keep crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my computer keep crashing: My computer keeps getting a BSOD watch dog violation and I dont know how to fix itI have tried to update my divers, delete 3rd party apps, and even factory reset my computer and nothing has worked,The last three mini dump files have said the same...
  3. Why does this program keep crashing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does this program keep crashing?: Faulting application name: radiant_modtools.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5df45023Faulting module name: ispc_texcomp64r.dll, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x53a4c86bException code: 0xc0000005Fault offset: 0x00000000000a1787Faulting process id: 0x0x2548Faulting...
  4. Why does taskbar keep crashing?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why does taskbar keep crashing?: I boot up my computer then i want to check the taskbar i have the pop up taskbar but it says"Microsoft windows is not responding" when i click end process then it brings up a white screen. When i press cancel it freezes for ever when i do nothing it freezes and crashes. This...
  5. Why does taskbar keep crashing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does taskbar keep crashing?: I boot up my computer then i want to check the taskbar i have the pop up taskbar but it says"Microsoft windows is not responding" when i click end process then it brings up a white screen. When i press cancel it freezes for ever when i do nothing it freezes and crashes. This...
  6. Why does taskbar keep crashing?

7. Why does my computer keep crashing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my computer keep crashing?: My computer keeps crashing, I have a fairly good computer with great specs that allow for high performance gaming but recently, every time I’ve tried to turn on my pc, it turns on, and then crashes and this issue persists over and over again, I have no idea why this is...
  8. Why does my computer keep crashing?

Why does my computer keep crashing?: My computer keeps crashing, I have a fairly good computer with great specs that allow for high performance gaming but recently, every time I’ve tried to turn on my pc, it turns on, and then crashes and this issue persists over and over again, I have no idea why this is...
  9. Why does my pc keep crashing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my pc keep crashing?: When I’m playing a game or even when there’s no application open sometimes my monitor will go black and I can still hear audio even when I’m on a call and they can hear me still. When I try to press any keys while this is happening I get that windows error bell sound. My fans...
  10. Why does my pc keep crashing?

Why does my pc keep crashing?: When I’m playing a game or even when there’s no application open sometimes my monitor will go black and I can still hear audio even when I’m on a call and they can hear me still. When I try to press any keys while this is happening I get that windows error bell sound. My fans...