Windows 10: Why does this run every day? C:\WINDOWS\System32\RemoteFXvGPUDisablement.exe Disable

Discus and support Why does this run every day? C:\WINDOWS\System32\RemoteFXvGPUDisablement.exe Disable in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I am aware that MS decided to remove RemoveFXvGPU support, thats totally cool but why does the command have to run every day on every computer in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by aweaver6142, Oct 19, 2020.

1. Why does this run every day? C:\WINDOWS\System32\RemoteFXvGPUDisablement.exe Disable

Hi,

I am aware that MS decided to remove RemoveFXvGPU support, thats totally cool but why does the command have to run every day on every computer in our ORG? Why doesn't it just run once and disable the feature? Is there a way that I can just disable it via GPO and then stop the powershell from executing. We monitor powershell execution and it's really annoying to have all of this garbage filling up our logs.

:)

aweaver6142, Oct 19, 2020

2. Windows cannot find C:\WINDOWS\system32\rundll32.exe

THANKS JOY KEMPRAI,

THE ERROR MESSAGE "87" FOR YOUR KIND ASSISTANCE PLEASE. THANK YOU.

Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.10586]

(c) 2015 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
    C:\WINDOWS\system32>DISM.exe/online/cleanup-image/scanhealth
    Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool

Version: 10.0.10586.0

Error: 87
    The online/cleanup-image/scanhealth option is unknown.

For more information, refer to the help by running DISM.exe /?.
    The DISM log file can be found at C:\WINDOWS\Logs\DISM\dism.log

C:\WINDOWS\system32>

Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.10586]

(c) 2015 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
    C:\WINDOWS\system32>administrator:command prompt

The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect.
    C:\WINDOWS\system32>c:
    C:\WINDOWS\system32>DISM.exe/online/cleanup-image/scanhealth

The online/cleanup-image/scanhealth option is unknown.

The DISM log file can be found at C:\WINDOWS\Logs\DISM\dism.log
    C:\WINDOWS\system32>DISM.exe/online/cleanup-image/restorehealth

The online/cleanup-image/restorehealth option is unknown.

The DISM log file can be found at C:WINDOWS\Logs\DISM\dism.log
    C:\WINDOWS\system32>

VincentYap_49, Oct 19, 2020
  3. CSRSS @ c/i386

Tried Nod32.. no help. Will try kaspersky. Will try Norton Corporate Edition Anti-Virus. thanks for suggestion.

HiddenStupid, Oct 19, 2020
  4. Why does this run every day? C:\WINDOWS\System32\RemoteFXvGPUDisablement.exe Disable

SLI with different cards

Here is what is did
    step 1:
    Why does this run every day? C:\WINDOWS\System32\RemoteFXvGPUDisablement.exe Disable 1516036961984-png.png

step 2:
    Why does this run every day? C:\WINDOWS\System32\RemoteFXvGPUDisablement.exe Disable 1516036994068-png.png

:/ i dont get this doe ?

okay ive done the same thing as you but i cant put the file back into the folder

• Copy nvlddmkm.sys in C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5518e59e8d3b48f4\ to C:\Windows\System32\drivers\ and replace the existing one.
    that thing

gamingturkey1, Oct 19, 2020
Thema:

Why does this run every day? C:\WINDOWS\System32\RemoteFXvGPUDisablement.exe Disable

1. Why does this run every day? C:\WINDOWS\System32\RemoteFXvGPUDisablement.exe Disable - Similar Threads - Why does run

2. why have no name .exe running?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why have no name .exe running?: I usually use the habit of not installing pirated software, always keep the firewall and windows defender open.But one day when I shut down my computer, I found that my computer might be running a .exe file without a name, I tried to find the file from the job manager, but I...
  3. why have no name .exe running?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    why have no name .exe running?: I usually use the habit of not installing pirated software, always keep the firewall and windows defender open.But one day when I shut down my computer, I found that my computer might be running a .exe file without a name, I tried to find the file from the job manager, but I...
  4. Why does my PC bluescreen once a day, every day?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my PC bluescreen once a day, every day?: I have had an issue with my PC over these past couple of years that I am now tired of, and am looking to resolve once and for all.OVERVIEW:When turning on the PC, everything will function as normal. Eventually - between 1-20 minutes - the PC will blue screen, displaying a...
  5. Why does my PC bluescreen once a day, every day?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my PC bluescreen once a day, every day?: I have had an issue with my PC over these past couple of years that I am now tired of, and am looking to resolve once and for all.OVERVIEW:When turning on the PC, everything will function as normal. Eventually - between 1-20 minutes - the PC will blue screen, displaying a...
  6. Why does my PC bluescreen once a day, every day?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Why does explorer.exe crash nearly every day?

Why does explorer.exe crash nearly every day?: Why does explorer.exe crash nearly every day? I'm using Windows 10 21H1 and it also happened on version 20H2 and 1909. Looking at Event Viewer doesn't give any significant information or signature about the errors.Also this started happening on the first day I used my laptop...
  8. Why does explorer.exe hang and crash nearly every day?

Why does explorer.exe hang and crash nearly every day?: Why does explorer.exe hang and crash nearly every day? I'm using Windows 10 21H1 and it also happened on version 20H2 and 1909. Looking at Event Viewer doesn't give any significant information or signature about the errors.Also this started happening on the first day I used...
  9. Why does explorer.exe hang and crash nearly every day?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Why does explorer.exe hang and crash nearly every day?: Why does explorer.exe hang and crash nearly every day? I'm using Windows 10 21H1. Looking at Event Viewer doesn't give any significant information or signature about the errors. Also this started happening on the first day I used my laptop after it was wiped out and...
  10. ntoskrnl.exe runs for hours every day.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ntoskrnl.exe runs for hours every day.: I have noticed that something has been running on my laptop for a while. It is always System, Windows process, ntoskrnl.exe. It runs for hours everyday. It uses about 20 to 30% of cup but no memory. A few days ago I reinstalled Windows. After all updates were done...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. remotefxvgpudisablement

2. remotegpuvdisablemtn

3. remotefxvgpudisablement.exe what is

4. remotefxvgpudisablement exe,
  5. disable remotefxvgpudisablement,
  6. remotefxvgpudisablement.exe disable