Windows 10: Why does Uac have to prevent me from Installing Nextups Text Aloud 2 app?

Discus and support Why does Uac have to prevent me from Installing Nextups Text Aloud 2 app? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Uac turned allowed version 4 to work only.I don't get why they block 2 since they are developed by the same company.I had to turn off uac to install... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RaymondLucero, Jun 20, 2020.

1. Why does Uac have to prevent me from Installing Nextups Text Aloud 2 app?

Uac turned allowed version 4 to work only.I don't get why they block 2 since they are developed by the same company.I had to turn off uac to install Text Aloud 2.This can be a headache since no one likes to do that everytime.I though uac blocked my webcam.I'm guessing that the newest updated fixed that a bug which prevented it from working.Confusing how Microsoft finally fixes things now or Facebook has a new video chat system where it notices my cam now along with my finger print app.I guess the new updates fixed this program.Microsoft now you need to fix the Uac bug now so most apps can run.We need to bad ones just as long as the app is good.Microsoft you need to fix these errors or problems.

:)

RaymondLucero, Jun 20, 2020
  2. tbvnz Win User

Text read aloud

My suggestion deals with having text read aloud. I love this feature but the way in which I'm asked if the text should be read aloud sometimes appears to be rude while in the presence of colleagues or relatives. I do not want them to think I'm rudely ignoring
    someone when actually I just want the text contents to be private and not read aloud. The phone should simply ask if I want the text to be read aloud and I respond with a simple yes or no. Not "ignore". This gives the impression that I deem the senders text
    "unimportant".

tbvnz, Jun 20, 2020
  3. Joe Men Win User
    Cortana read aloud text messages in car

Hello
    Kevin

You may try to resolve your concern about Cortana who is not able to read text messages aloud properly, by changing the
    Read incoming text messages aloud settings. Please do the following:

1. Launch Cortana and go to Settings.

2. Look for the Read incoming text messages aloud drop-down menu and change it to
      Bluetooth and wired headsets.
    3. After changing the settings, soft reset your phone by pressing and holding the
      Volume down + Power buttons for ten to fifteen seconds or until it vibrates.
    4. Try to test the Read incoming text messages aloud
      after your phone restarts.

Please let us know how it turns out.

Joe Men, Jun 20, 2020
  4. Why does Uac have to prevent me from Installing Nextups Text Aloud 2 app?

How to disable the Read Aloud feature?

Hi,

The steps provided in the previous post should disable the Narrator feature to prevent the
    Read aloud box from popping-up. Alternatively, you can follow the steps provided on this
    support article on how to disable it through the
    Settings app. Once you're done, check if you encounter the same issue.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Jun 20, 2020
Thema:

Why does Uac have to prevent me from Installing Nextups Text Aloud 2 app?

1. Why does Uac have to prevent me from Installing Nextups Text Aloud 2 app? - Similar Threads - Why does Uac

2. WTF is t and why does it prevent me from restarting?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WTF is t and why does it prevent me from restarting?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Tangodown1080 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/xp06xc/wtf_is_t_and_why_does_it_prevent_me_from/
  3. Cannot install software because I cannot run as admin - UAC prevents me from entering the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install software because I cannot run as admin - UAC prevents me from entering the...: Since Windows 11 was installed on my machine it has blocked installation of new Applications because the UAC doesn't allow administrator privilege elevation. One cannot enter the user admin password anymore - the option is just missing. This is the most annoying thing...
  4. Cannot install software because I cannot run as admin - UAC prevents me from entering the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot install software because I cannot run as admin - UAC prevents me from entering the...: Since Windows 11 was installed on my machine it has blocked installation of new Applications because the UAC doesn't allow administrator privilege elevation. One cannot enter the user admin password anymore - the option is just missing. This is the most annoying thing...
  5. Prevent Windows from installing apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Prevent Windows from installing apps: Windows keeps installing worthless config apps when I install hardware.I do not have the Store installed, it should not be getting them.It isn't coming from the install files. Unless .INF files are a lot more compressed than I thought....
  6. Prevent Windows from installing apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Prevent Windows from installing apps: Windows keeps installing worthless config apps when I install hardware.I do not have the Store installed, it should not be getting them.It isn't coming from the install files. Unless .INF files are a lot more compressed than I thought....
  7. Why does Uac have to prevent me from using my Text aloud 2 program?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why does Uac have to prevent me from using my Text aloud 2 program?: I turned off uac through regedit and for some reason Text Aloud worked and my hp webcam worked with Facebook video call.I always had trouble using video call where it show cam and might were blocked.This happened for several years til i turned uac off.I get the feeling that...
  8. UAC is blocking apps and preventing some games from updating.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    UAC is blocking apps and preventing some games from updating.: After the upgrade to 1903 Classic shell is being blocked "This app has been blocked for your protection. An administrator has blocked you from running this app." Now just most recently my games in origin will not update stating I must approve when the UAC pop up appears. I...
  9. Read aloud Selected Text

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Read aloud Selected Text: On MAC, I am used to selecting a piece of text and pressing a combination of buttons to read it aloud. It is very convenient and helps me with reading and learning faster because reading and listening at the same time improve learning efficiency. On Windows 10, It is...
  10. Settings app does not have settings text.

in Windows 10 Support
    Settings app does not have settings text.: Anyone have this issue? Henry. [img] 87373