Windows 10: Why does validation of my changes take a month? No finger print login while waiting?

Discus and support Why does validation of my changes take a month? No finger print login while waiting? in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I'm getting the below message every time I sign into my computer. For some reason, my laptop locked up about a month ago (I believe it was after an... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Goodtowner, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Why does validation of my changes take a month? No finger print login while waiting?

I'm getting the below message every time I sign into my computer. For some reason, my laptop locked up about a month ago (I believe it was after an update). I had to reinstall the factory version of Windows and go back through the security process. My faith is dwindling this aggravation will come to an end.

We know you have been waiting

The change in security info you requested on 2/1/2019 will be completed on 3/3/2019. But don't worry, during the waiting period you can still sign in and use your Microsoft account normally.
    If you didn't request this, let us know.

If you'd like to keep your current security info, you can cancel this request.

:)

Goodtowner, Feb 14, 2019
  2. lesgondos Win User

finger print login

can i use finger print login with a touch screen as my reader

lesgondos, Feb 14, 2019
  3. I would like to keep finger print as the only way to login to Windows.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you would like to keep finger print as the only way to login to Windows.

I would like to inform you that using finger print is only an alternative way to login to Windows and you
    will not be able to set the fingerprint as the only option to login to Windows.
    I suggest you to post your valuable suggestions in Windows feedback app. So, that developers will try to implement it in future Windows 10 updates to enhance user experience.

Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Feb 14, 2019
  4. Why does validation of my changes take a month? No finger print login while waiting?

Validity Finger print reader activation in Windows 10

I have an HP EliteBook 8470p Third Generation Laptop which has a working Validity Finger print reader, when Its comes with Windows 7 pro inbuilt, But after upgrading Windows 10, I still cant find any settings of Windows Hello anywhere on the laptop where
    I set up/ use the finger print feature? What do I do now?

SamirMulani, Feb 14, 2019
Thema:

Why does validation of my changes take a month? No finger print login while waiting?

1. Why does validation of my changes take a month? No finger print login while waiting? - Similar Threads - Why does validation

2. Why does my Windows 10 not let me set up my finger print?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Why does my Windows 10 not let me set up my finger print?: Every time I got to set up my finger print I set my finger down when it told me to and right when I did it said sorry something went wrong. It wants me to go out and then try again I do and the same thing has happened....
  3. Why does my Windows 10 not let me set up my finger print?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my Windows 10 not let me set up my finger print?: Every time I got to set up my finger print I set my finger down when it told me to and right when I did it said sorry something went wrong. It wants me to go out and then try again I do and the same thing has happened....
  4. Why does my Windows 10 not let me set up my finger print?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Login option not showing but recognising my finger print

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login option not showing but recognising my finger print: I have a windows 11Hlw , actually a few days ago I changed some other users to standard user and my self to something I don't know , after all of that other user is able to log in but there is no option to sign in into my desktop . My desktop recognising my finger print but...
  6. Login option not showing but recognising my finger print

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Login option not showing but recognising my finger print: I have a windows 11Hlw , actually a few days ago I changed some other users to standard user and my self to something I don't know , after all of that other user is able to log in but there is no option to sign in into my desktop . My desktop recognising my finger print but...
  7. finger print

finger print: Is it possible to install a fingerprint scanner on my laptop, the settings show that I have the option to but the laptop does not have the fingerprint component https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/finger-print/ab58d9f5-4338-4bbf-841e-d3e44e506746
  8. Finger Print

Finger Print: Okay so I just got my new laptop and my fingerprint scanner has stopped working, in my settings it just says that "this option is unavailable" and that they "couldn't find a fingerprint scanner that's compatible with Windows Hello Fingerprint." It was working earlier today...
  9. My finger print reader

in Windows 10 Customization
    My finger print reader: I have an older Lenovo Thinkpad running windows 10 that was refurbished. It has a finger print reader, when i first got the computer i was able to use and set up my finger print. But now I can not, it i just says this device does not meet your organization requirements for...
  10. finger print touch login

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    finger print touch login: Hi, When I originally got my Dell Laptop, my finger print id worked along with my face recognition and pin but now my fingerprint option doesn't even recognize that I am placing my finger there. I have tried removing my old print and resetting it up but it does not register...