Windows 10: Why does "virus and protection" tab keep saying page not available

Discus and support Why does "virus and protection" tab keep saying page not available in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I recently factory reset my laptop. I tried getting into the windows at a glance menu and noticed Virus and Protection wasn't there. I tried searching... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Brandon555, Feb 18, 2024.

1. Why does "virus and protection" tab keep saying page not available

I recently factory reset my laptop. I tried getting into the windows at a glance menu and noticed Virus and Protection wasn't there. I tried searching for it directly and saw it but upon clicking it, it said "Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available. Contact IT help desk for more information" This is my personal computer. I've tried following other forums that recommended going through registry editor, but that didn't change anything. Then I tried going through services and noticed that Windows Defender Advance Threat

:)

Brandon555, Feb 18, 2024

2. Why is Virus And Protection saying "page is not available"

Why is Virus And Protection saying "page is not available"

Christopher Ayaga, Feb 18, 2024
  3. Page not available virus threat protection

page not available your administrator has limited access to some areas of the app virus threat protection

Ismail P A, Feb 18, 2024
  4. Why does "virus and protection" tab keep saying page not available

Shawn Brink, Feb 18, 2024
Thema:

Why does "virus and protection" tab keep saying page not available

1. Why does "virus and protection" tab keep saying page not available - Similar Threads - Why does virus

2. Why does "virus and protection" tab keep saying page not available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does "virus and protection" tab keep saying page not available: I recently factory reset my laptop. I tried getting into the windows at a glance menu and noticed Virus and Protection wasn't there. I tried searching for it directly and saw it but upon clicking it, it said "Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app,...
  3. Why is Virus And Protection saying "page is not available"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Virus And Protection saying "page is not available": Why is Virus And Protection saying "page is not available" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-virus-and-protection-saying-page-is-not/cb268695-e996-4c3a-8354-d385bbeb6ace
  4. Why is Virus And Protection saying "page is not available"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is Virus And Protection saying "page is not available": Why is Virus And Protection saying "page is not available" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-virus-and-protection-saying-page-is-not/cb268695-e996-4c3a-8354-d385bbeb6ace
  5. Virus and threat protection page not available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virus and threat protection page not available: I have a problem when I search in the search bar like virus and threat protection, I show Page Not Available. Can you help me fix this problem? pls...
  6. virus and threat protection page not available

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    virus and threat protection page not available: virus and threat protection not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/virus-and-threat-protection-page-not-available/b4d2e1f5-79c8-4a80-886f-21c5d2f82941
  7. My virus and threat protection is saying page not available.

My virus and threat protection is saying page not available.: [ATTACH][ATTACH] This is my problem. I tried to solve it as instructions given but it didn't worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/my-virus-and-threat-protection-is-saying-page-not/1af63732-8256-4bed-acfc-e1c5748b67a9
  8. Virus and Protection: Page not available

Virus and Protection: Page not available: I keep on getting this kind of error message. I tried removing all remnants of my previous anti-virus using removal tool. I tried to fix it using gpedit. I tried cmd when removing antispyware, still not working. What other options you, guys, can recommend? [ATTACH]...
  9. Virus and Threat protection page not available

Virus and Threat protection page not available: hello, when i type in search bar virus and threat protection it gives me a thing to press on but after says your IT Administrator has Limited Access. I havent downloaded any third party antiviruses and also i hate that this antimalware executable is eaying 20% of my ram......
  10. Virus & Threat protection page not available

Virus & Threat protection page not available: as the title says i can't disable the Windows Defender because the tab is not showing up. i really need help, hope to hear from you all soon! [ATTACH]...