Windows 10: why does Voice Recorder not work on my pc

Discus and support why does Voice Recorder not work on my pc in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Voice recorder does nothing it never has and now I need it - any ideas I have troubleshooted it and it says there is no problem - nothing appears in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ali-jWilson, Aug 12, 2019.

1. why does Voice Recorder not work on my pc

Voice recorder does nothing it never has and now I need it - any ideas I have troubleshooted it and it says there is no problem -

nothing appears in the soundrecordings file, and it gives me no instructions just an annoying round button. any ideas?

:)

Ali-jWilson, Aug 12, 2019
  2. MarvelArt Win User

Need Voice Recording App

Hi, guys, I need a voice recording app which can record clearly the voice of mine. So please anybody have any suggestion regarding it can please share it with me.

MarvelArt, Aug 12, 2019
  3. Mohan B P Win User
    Voice Recorder Flags Disappeared

Hi,

I realize the problem you are facing with the voice recorder.

To assist you better, please answer the below:

• Are you using windows built-in voice recorder or any other 3rd party voice recorder application?

• If you are using Build in Windows recorder, how did you put the flag?
    If you are using built-in Windows recorder, there is no option to put a flag on recorded voice. Provide us the screenshot of recording interface with Flag.

Refer the steps given in the below link to provide us screenshots:

How to include a screenshot in your post

In case if you are using any 3rd party recorder, then I suggest you to contact the developer of the application for further help.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Aug 12, 2019
  4. aklk7 Win User

why does Voice Recorder not work on my pc

Neuron 5230 Voice Recorder

I hope this is helpful...I access my voice recorder with the following steps: choose Applications under your menu - then Voice recorder (my Voice Recorder is listed there alphabetically) - under options choose Record Sound Clip (each sound clip is limited
    to 60 mins like sides of a tape) I found that I was able to record an entire weekend seminar in clips for each speaker and session.

The only problem I am having is getting these sound clips to upload to my PC during the sync process.

aklk7, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

why does Voice Recorder not work on my pc

1. why does Voice Recorder not work on my pc - Similar Threads - why does Voice

2. Voice Recording app not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Voice Recording app not working: Hi! I tried using my voice recording app today and to my surprise I was greeted with the message: "microphone not connected" in bright red letters. I have played around with the settings, troubleshooted, and I am at a loss of why suddenly the app isn't working. It was...
  3. Voice recorder internal not working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Voice recorder internal not working.: Hi, I have been trying to get my internal microphone to work but have not been able to for some time. I think the late September or early Oct 2020 Microsoft update caused the issue. The audio works fine but when I am trying to make Zoom calls or make a recording it says I...
  4. Windows Voice Recorder not working

Windows Voice Recorder not working: I downloaded Windows Voice Recorder Version 10.2010.80 to my Windows 10 computer and to my Android cellphone. The download and install seemed OK however on my PC it only stays on the screen for a few seconds; on my cellphone it loads but the screen bounces and when I press...
  5. Voice Recorder does not record

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Voice Recorder does not record: System: Windows 10 19041.508 Voice Recorder: 10.2007.2.0 Mic: Dell AE515M USB Problem: the "Voice Recorder" app cannot record any sound after pressing the "Record" button. The mic works perfectly with Teams and Audacity. Voice Recorder is allowed to use microphone in...
  6. Voice recorder records my voice but not the other person

Voice recorder records my voice but not the other person: Voice recorder records my voice but not the other person. It was working before, but after I update a few months back it stopped recording the person on the other line. I tried some troubleshooting steps that I found here and that did not solve the issue. Thank you!...
  7. Voice Recording

Voice Recording: I have been recording meetings with Voice Recorder, am now trying to listen to these recordings but unable to hear any sound. I can hear prior recordings. I played around and figured that the microphone input made the difference. Is there anyway to retrieve the sound in...
  8. MS Voice Recorder not working

MS Voice Recorder not working: I use MS Voice Recorder occasionally and it used to work great. But now, it stops working. When I called up the recorder and clicked on the record button, it greyed out and all the file information are not there. I tried reset and it didn't work. The last resort is to...
  9. Voice Recorder App not working

Voice Recorder App not working: I can't get my Voice Recorder app to launch on Windows 10. My PC recognizes my mike, and I have downloaded the Voice recorder App, but the app refuses to move from the title page, which is simply the icon of the mike. When I hit Control R to record, nothing happens. I wonder...
  10. voice recorder not working

voice recorder not working: voice recorder not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/voice-recorder-not-working/2042ace5-7ad2-4382-a18f-e245b88618ee

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Voice Recorder on pc doesnt seem to work