Windows 10: why does widow explorer appear in foreign language

Discus and support why does widow explorer appear in foreign language in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; why does window explorer appear in foreign language... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by raytuffen, Jun 21, 2019.

1. raytuffen Win User

why does widow explorer appear in foreign language

why does window explorer appear in foreign language

:)

raytuffen, Jun 21, 2019
  2. amg77 Win User

Foreign language appears in some places

I don't think the title is correctly put but the screenshot I posted would hopefully explain what i really mean. Such problem appear in couple of other places but i couldn't find it the time i was writing this. Any suggestions would be extremely appreciated.
    why does widow explorer appear in foreign language [​IMG]

amg77, Jun 21, 2019
  3. Foreign Language Keyboards

Hi Louis,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

Yes keyboard will be available in windows 10 for foreign languages.

I would suggest you to follow the link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/add-language-keyboard

Note: The steps in the above link are meant for windows 8, however, you can use the same for windows 10 as well.

I hope this information will help.

Thanks.

Preeti Patel, Jun 21, 2019
  4. why does widow explorer appear in foreign language

Foreign Disk

Hi,

You will only lose the data in the Foreign Disk once you convert it to a "Basic Disk" in Disk Management.

To allow the disk to be recognized, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key and type "Disk Management" and click on it.
    • Right-click on the foreign disk and select "Import Foreign Disks..."

Feel free to post back with more information.

Israel Arn, Jun 21, 2019
Thema:

why does widow explorer appear in foreign language

1. why does widow explorer appear in foreign language - Similar Threads - why does widow

2. My Widgets are in foreign language

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Widgets are in foreign language: My System settings and language is set to English United States. My Region is the Netherlands, because that's where I live. I don't speak the language of the region Dutch. Windows assumes that I do speak Dutch and shows me widgets and news content in local language. How do I...
  3. adds in foreign language

in Windows 10 Customization
    adds in foreign language: how do I prevent adds in foreign language, not English? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adds-in-foreign-language/1df64c22-c30a-4495-bf5c-41096f7153c4
  4. does windows 10 typically come with foreign non-english languages? if not, why?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    does windows 10 typically come with foreign non-english languages? if not, why?: does windows 10 typically come with foreign non-english languages? if not, why? submitted by /u/doingbasiclifeprep [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/knkux8/does_windows_10_typically_come_with_foreign/
  5. Chrome Headers appearing In A Foreign Language

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome Headers appearing In A Foreign Language: When I visit the Fstoppers - Photography News and Community for Creative Professionals with Chrome all the headers appear in a foreign language. My chrome language settings are set to English. This doesn't happen with Internet Explorer. The problem is only for this specific...
  6. Chrome Headers appearing In A Foreign Language

Chrome Headers appearing In A Foreign Language: When I visit the Fstoppers - Photography News and Community for Creative Professionals with Chrome all the headers appear in a foreign language. My chrome language settings are set to English. This doesn't happen with Internet Explorer. The problem is only for this specific...
  7. Change default language from foreign in the foreign language Window setting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change default language from foreign in the foreign language Window setting: I added language extensions yesterday. My system is now displaying a foreign language that I cannot read. I want to change the Default language, but I cannot execute the instructions because I cannot read page in the foreign language. Please help....
  8. foreign language keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    foreign language keyboard: Where do I find instructions how to install a foreign language keyboard in Windows 10? In earlier Operating Systems such information was easily available within the OS without having to resort to the Internet....
  9. Foreign language in app window

Foreign language in app window: For some reason some fields of software display in a foreign language! In the language settings there are only two languages, English (US) and English (UK). As you can see on the Scribus screenshot, some fields are most definitely not English!! *Devil Weird enough, I...
  10. Foreign language appears in some places

in Windows 10 Support
    Foreign language appears in some places: I don't think the title is correctly put but the screenshot I posted would hopefully explain what i really mean. Such problem appear in couple of other places but i couldn't find it the time i was writing this. Any suggestions would be extremely appreciated. [img] 41733