Windows 10: Why does Windows 10 1803 suck so bad

Discus and support Why does Windows 10 1803 suck so bad in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Is Microsoft trying to brick peoples computers ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by sixtyfpsGaming, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Why does Windows 10 1803 suck so bad

Is Microsoft trying to brick peoples computers ?

:)

sixtyfpsGaming, Sep 4, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 4, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 4, 2018
  4. Carlo Fer Win User

Why does Windows 10 1803 suck so bad

windows 10 version 1803 welcome screen?

Hello Jim,

The Windows Welcome experience will only be shown after installation of updates and occasionally when you sign in to highlight what's new and suggested by design. For more information about the new features and content of Windows 10 1803, please refer to
    these support articles. It also includes a video that summarizes the new content in this release:

Also, make sure that the Windows welcome experience is enabled on your PC. Follow the steps below:

• Open Settings > System > Notifications & actions.
    • Under Notifications, toggle the switch On "Show me the Windows welcome experience after updates and occasionally when I sign in to highlight what's new and suggested".

Hope this information helps, feel free to post back if you need further assistance.

Carlo Fer, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

Why does Windows 10 1803 suck so bad

1. Why does Windows 10 1803 suck so bad - Similar Threads - Why does 1803

2. why does bluetooth suck so much

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    why does bluetooth suck so much: bought a brand new computer that had bluetooth built in but it's complete, useless garbage. totally unusable. even when i'm right in front of the pc it's just constantly dropping audio and going fucking crazy isolating audio to one side then the other. bought a usb and it...
  3. Why is Windows 10 so Bad

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why is Windows 10 so Bad: I am fed up with Windows 10 and how it operates to print. I cannot find a way to default it from opening up another we page to view and print. It is a total useless and i would prefer to go back to previous version of windows as they were certainly more user friendly. Rant...
  4. Why does one drive suck so bad !

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why does one drive suck so bad !: This might come off as a rant honestly.. But I'm really fed up with how little there is control over what I do with one drive.. And recently I've been having a ton of problems with this program. Just getting my files off desktop deleted, randomly syncing items I specifically...
  5. Why the f**k does Windows suck so badly

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why the f**k does Windows suck so badly: So, I'm going to start complaining right away. I'm a student. - I tried to save a document in word, my entire word froze and crashed but not before losing my essay that I worked 2 hours on - Windows is SLOW - Windows is forcing us to update at the worst possible moments...
  6. Why is Microsuck so suck?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why is Microsuck so suck?: I am tired of beta testing Windows for microsuck. Who is here hate beta testing for Microsuck? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-microsuck-so-suck/839aa201-61df-4ad1-b564-33605becadee
  7. Why does windows suck so bad at simple things.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why does windows suck so bad at simple things.: Everytime I log in to windows I have to resync time because it is ALWAYS 1 hour behind every single time. How do I get it to stick with the correct time for good....
  8. Why does Windows Explorer "Search" feature Suck So Badly?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why does Windows Explorer "Search" feature Suck So Badly?: I can NEVER and I MEAN NEVER find anything if I do a search on c:\ for either a folder or a file. It seems I always have to be in a small directory to be able to find anything. If I do it from c:\ the green progress bar goes from left to right (in about 2 minutes) and then...
  9. Why is Windows 10 so bad?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why is Windows 10 so bad?: All, the unspoken rule is avoid the even numbered Win versions or releases....never more true then with Win 10...each successive update brings unreasonable challenges to users...anyone know if MS can be sued for an incessantly defective product? I have a fast SSD..etc...
  10. Why does BING suck?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why does BING suck?: wtf, you must be kidding that anyone would use bing, it is absolutely the worst, I would use yahoo before bing, and here is why: How come when I put in a full URL Bing returns the site with the URL 4th, really fourth, why not first? I am sure because the other sites that came...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why windows 10 1803 is bad

2. windows 10 1803 sucks