Windows 10: Why does Windows 10 explorer feels so slow?

Discus and support Why does Windows 10 explorer feels so slow? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, I've lately updated from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and I just feel the Windows Explorer from the latest kind of slow compared to the previous OS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/herrenrique, May 21, 2023.

1. Why does Windows 10 explorer feels so slow?

Hi, I've lately updated from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and I just feel the Windows Explorer from the latest kind of slow compared to the previous OS versions. I've tried some win10 version from 10240 to 19045 and they all have the same issue.

It seems that when browsing folder (opening a folder from another one), between the transition, it shows a blank page for about some milliseconds, which makes it slow. The funny thing is that when browing files via external app (VMWare in this case), that crappy animation is not present (same behaviour as Windows 7 and 8)...

I don't know if in the video it can be seen, but it kind of annoying seeing the folder dissappearing for a millisecond and then seeing them appearing again Why does Windows 10 explorer feels so slow? :)

Is there a workaround for this "bug"?

submitted by /u/herrenrique
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/herrenrique, May 21, 2023
Thema:

Why does Windows 10 explorer feels so slow?

1. Why does Windows 10 explorer feels so slow? - Similar Threads - Why does explorer

2. Why is file explorer so slow?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is file explorer so slow?: Regardless of what i search for, explorer takes a century, I searched for 'certificate' and get a looooooooooooooong list of irrelevant results. "Certificate" may appear in the 2,019,923,447th level of the file's properties. The green indicator rushes through the scroll arrow...
  3. Why is file explorer so slow?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is file explorer so slow?: Regardless of what i search for, explorer takes a century, I searched for 'certificate' and get a looooooooooooooong list of irrelevant results. "Certificate" may appear in the 2,019,923,447th level of the file's properties. The green indicator rushes through the scroll arrow...
  4. Why is file explorer so slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is file explorer so slow: This isn't your ordinary dumb person not nowing how storage and windows works, I'm just wondering, recently I've been having hdd problems and am going to replace soon, but today, it just won't detect at all. I left my pc on overnight to 'fix' my E drive but it only went up to...
  5. Why is file explorer so slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is file explorer so slow: This isn't your ordinary dumb person not nowing how storage and windows works, I'm just wondering, recently I've been having hdd problems and am going to replace soon, but today, it just won't detect at all. I left my pc on overnight to 'fix' my E drive but it only went up to...
  6. Why is file explorer so slow

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Why does my Windows 10 feels slow?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why does my Windows 10 feels slow?: Why does my Windows 10 Home N feels slow even though I'm meeting all the minimum requirements? From this Microsoft website I can see what I met, Processor: 1 gigahertz GHz or faster processor or SoC - I have Intel Core 2 Duo with 1.9 GHz.RAM: 1 gigabyte GB for 32-bit or 2 GB...
  8. Why is my files explorer so slow?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why is my files explorer so slow?: Why is my files explorer so slow? Sometimes when I try to delete a file a green bar up top shows up and it would just stay there for a long time. Sometimes, it would say that the program is not responding and the software would turn to a white tint. Other times, I can't even...
  9. Why is the windows 10 so slow?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why is the windows 10 so slow?: Why is the windows 10 so slow? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-the-windows-10-so-slow/0d66d253-0b06-40bb-af8c-0bf4521a5ce9
  10. why explorer is so slow?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    why explorer is so slow?: Hello, please do u have any idea why the "explorer" search tool is slow. I tried every tutorial available on youtube and google but still the same problem on it. The folder has 33Gb of videos and whenever I type to search for a certain video it takes more than 5 minutes to...