Windows 10: Why does Windows 10/google always ask me to verify my account every time?

Discus and support Why does Windows 10/google always ask me to verify my account every time? in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi everyone out there or in there quarantining. Every single time I try to open Google or Gmail I get asked for security information. I am really... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by judy1038, Jul 2, 2020.

1. judy1038 Win User

Why does Windows 10/google always ask me to verify my account every time?

Hi everyone out there or in there quarantining. Every single time I try to open Google or Gmail I get asked for security information. I am really tired of having to make sure my phone is on and having to enter the security code for the phone every single time I try to open Google.com. Does anyone know how to stop being asked to verify every single time? Please help if you can. I'll appreciate it a LOT -- and will try to think of doing something for YOU that doesn't transmit any pathogens. I'm in Santa Monica, California.

:)

judy1038, Jul 2, 2020
  2. judy1038 Win User

Hi everyone out there (or in there quarantining). Every single time I try to open Google or Gmail I get asked for security information. I am really tired of having to make sure my phone is on and having to enter the security code for the phone every single
    time I try to open Google.com. Does anyone know how to stop being asked to verify every single time? Please help if you can. I'll appreciate it a LOT -- and will try to think of doing something for YOU that doesn't transmit any pathogens. I'm in Santa
    Monica, California.

judy1038, Aug 5, 2020
  3. Windows 10 won't keeps asking me to verify my account

Hi Shane,

There are several reasons why you are experiencing this issue. To resolve your concern, we need to gather more details about the issue so we can provide you an appropriate solution. Kindly answer the following questions:

• Are you able to sign in to your account on the
      Microsoft Account website
      without being asked to verify it again?
    • Have you done any changes on your account prior to the issue?

You can also verify your account manually by following the steps on this
    link

Loraine Mon, Aug 5, 2020
  4. Why does Windows 10/google always ask me to verify my account every time?

Windows 10 always asks me to verify my account

After I did log in to my PC, there is notification to verify my account.. it happens in every single day! I have tried the Microsoft Account Troubleshooter and it is not fix anything... please help me!

Dimas Takahashi, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

1. Why does Windows 10/google always ask me to verify my account every time? - Similar Threads - Why does google

2. Hi, microsoft account asks me to sign in every time on Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, microsoft account asks me to sign in every time on Windows 11.: When i try change the sign in option for when windows will require me to sign in again to never, it says windows hello is preventing some options from being displayed. I have tried removing the fingerprint but everytime i put the fingerprint back it says the same thing about...
  3. My phone number is verified. Why does Microsoft continue to ask me to add it???

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My phone number is verified. Why does Microsoft continue to ask me to add it???: My phone number is verified on my Microsoft account.Why does Microsoft continue to ask me to add it again???Then when I try to add my phone number, I am advised that the number is already verified???...
  4. My phone number is verified. Why does Microsoft continue to ask me to add it???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My phone number is verified. Why does Microsoft continue to ask me to add it???: My phone number is verified on my Microsoft account.Why does Microsoft continue to ask me to add it again???Then when I try to add my phone number, I am advised that the number is already verified???...
  5. My phone number is verified. Why does Microsoft continue to ask me to add it???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Why does my pc ask me to select an app to open 'my name' every time i turn it on?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my pc ask me to select an app to open 'my name' every time i turn it on?: Every time i turn my pc on or type %appdata% into run it asks me to select an app to open 'my name', anyone got a similar issue, it's been bugging me for a while and today it's stopping me from opening %localappdata% the text thats been written over is the name of my windows...
  7. Why does my pc ask me to select an app to open 'my name' every time i turn it on?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my pc ask me to select an app to open 'my name' every time i turn it on?: Every time i turn my pc on or type %appdata% into run it asks me to select an app to open 'my name', anyone got a similar issue, it's been bugging me for a while and today it's stopping me from opening %localappdata% the text thats been written over is the name of my windows...
  8. Why does Microsoft keep asking me for my account password?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why does Microsoft keep asking me for my account password?: Signing into my first new computer in a while and microsoft asks for my Email, ok I can provide that, then my password, sure got that too, then it asks me for my account password which is somehow different than my normal password? Where am I supposed to find that information...
  9. My pc asked me to verify my microsoft account.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My pc asked me to verify my microsoft account.: After not using it for a few days, it asked me to verify my microsoft account. I was able to use cntrl alt dlt to get out and i was still logged in, and scanned for viruses. it said there were none. could there be malware?...
  10. Please don't ask me to keep verifying my account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Please don't ask me to keep verifying my account: Hi Microsoft account unusual sign-in activity, That was me using a V.P.N, But i will no longer be using sky as my address as i am changing providers in the next couple of days. So thank you for being so vigilant. But Please don't ask me to keep verifying my account as this is...