Windows 10: Why does windows 10 have 2 task managers?

Discus and support Why does windows 10 have 2 task managers? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So when i was entering Windows Recovery Enviroment and going to command prompt i found out theres a separate task manager.then i copied that task... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by #IgorMGTOW, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Why does windows 10 have 2 task managers?

So when i was entering Windows Recovery Enviroment and going to command prompt i found out theres a separate task manager.then i copied that task manager and the .mui to a folder in the regular windows 10.so far the 2 task managers run perfectly but i am now trying to find why there are 2 task managers.i found the old task manager and the .mui in the X partition. the partition only visible when running Windows Recovery Enviroment

:)

#IgorMGTOW, Nov 24, 2022
  2. imanalien Win User

No restart button in task manager

another easy way to kill tasks, download and install Winaero Tweaker(free) and theres a setting to add a Kill non responding tasks using the desktop right click menu. When you place your cursor on the desktop anywhere and right click the option is at the top of the list, Very handy and you dont have to go through all those steps and well Winaero Tweaker has alot of cool Windows tweaks. Just posting a different suggestion, Im sure your ok with what was suggested here.

imanalien, Nov 24, 2022
  3. dotmarty Win User
    Windows 10 - cannot add exec to Startup in Task Manager

I purchased a new computer with Windows 10 already installed. I am trying to add an exec to the startup list but Win10 will not accept it. The exec runs successfully on my Windows 10 machine if I start it manually.

Steps I've taken: Task Manager, Startup Tab, File>Run New Task. (browse to location, select.) It will start immediately, but does not show up on the list to autostart, nor does it start on reboot.

Any suggestions?

dotmarty, Nov 24, 2022
  4. btarunr Win User

Why does windows 10 have 2 task managers?

Windows 10 Task Manager to Get GPU Utilization Tab

Microsoft is working on an update to Windows 10, which among several other things, adds a GPU utilization tab to Task Manager. You will be able to monitor each individual GPU in your machine, and Task Manager will give you live utilization stats for the GPU's 3D load, Video hardware-acceleration (encode/decode) load, dedicated memory usage, shared memory usage, and basic driver information such as driver version and date. For now the update is part of Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16226; and will make it to the main-release in the coming months.

Why does windows 10 have 2 task managers? 72c4e559f706_thm.jpg

Source: Windows Blog

btarunr, Nov 24, 2022
Thema:

Why does windows 10 have 2 task managers?

1. Why does windows 10 have 2 task managers? - Similar Threads - Why does task

2. Why does my file drives and my task manager have different capacity?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my file drives and my task manager have different capacity?: For example, in my Task Manager, Disk 0. C: It already upgraded to 1 TB storage meanwhileIn my file explorer, it show me Window C: with 219 GB only...
  3. Why does my file drives and my task manager have different capacity?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my file drives and my task manager have different capacity?: For example, in my Task Manager, Disk 0. C: It already upgraded to 1 TB storage meanwhileIn my file explorer, it show me Window C: with 219 GB only...
  4. Why does Windows 11 task manager not work?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Windows 11 task manager not work?: I tried all available methods, listing them below for reference;1. CTRL + ALT + DEL2. CTRL + SHIFT + ESC3. Right click on taskbar and Task Manager4. Through Windows Run optionThe reason I am trying to open task manager in the first place is because all my desktop as well as...
  5. Why does Windows 11 task manager not work?

Why does Windows 11 task manager not work?: I tried all available methods, listing them below for reference;1. CTRL + ALT + DEL2. CTRL + SHIFT + ESC3. Right click on taskbar and Task Manager4. Through Windows Run optionThe reason I am trying to open task manager in the first place is because all my desktop as well as...
  6. Why does this happen? Disconnected users in task manager have no username and cannot log...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does this happen? Disconnected users in task manager have no username and cannot log...: window server2019 R2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-this-happen-disconnected-users-in-task/37c16dda-7ade-41d5-a792-67466f8304e1
  7. Why does this happen? Disconnected users in task manager have no username and cannot log...

Why does this happen? Disconnected users in task manager have no username and cannot log...: window server2019 R2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-this-happen-disconnected-users-in-task/37c16dda-7ade-41d5-a792-67466f8304e1
  8. Why does windows 10 have 2 task managers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does windows 10 have 2 task managers?: So when i was entering Windows Recovery Enviroment and going to command prompt i found out theres a separate task manager.then i copied that task manager and the .mui to a folder in the regular windows 10.so far the 2 task managers run perfectly but i am now trying to find...
  9. Why does windows 10 have 2 task managers?

Why does windows 10 have 2 task managers?: So when i was entering Windows Recovery Enviroment and going to command prompt i found out theres a separate task manager.then i copied that task manager and the .mui to a folder in the regular windows 10.so far the 2 task managers run perfectly but i am now trying to find...
  10. Sometimes Task Manager does this

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sometimes Task Manager does this: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Falk_csgo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gxsxz7/sometimes_task_manager_does_this/