Windows 10: Why does windows 10 have poor performance? It's a complete disaster. ?.

Discus and support Why does windows 10 have poor performance? It's a complete disaster. ?. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Constant pause like ever 5 minutes. Laggy, slow, a piece of tr***. Never in my life using technology that driving me this insane before. Constant... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Febli, Sep 25, 2020.

1. Febli Win User

Why does windows 10 have poor performance? It's a complete disaster. ?.

Constant pause like ever 5 minutes. Laggy, slow, a piece of tr***. Never in my life using technology that driving me this insane before. Constant working-on-updates like why would you keep doing that after the booting and when there isn't even the internet connection. It wastes my time waiting for it to finish its nonsense update. Disaster! A mess!. I honestly don't really care about any of additional features through the update. I just want a smooth performance. It's completely annoying. It adds extra stress in our work daily life seeing that we have already many things to do. I've never experience this on XP and 7. When it started to laggy I cursed it. Hell, this is complete trash. I'm giving up soon and either back to 7 or learn linux.

:)

Febli, Sep 25, 2020

2. Windows 10 very poor performance

Hi,

The issue that you’ve encountered regarding the performance of your Windows 10 computer may be caused by some configuration or programs on the system. To sort out your concern, we suggest that you follow the steps provided in the article regarding the
    tips to improve PC performance in Windows 10. This
    process will make your computer work better. Once you’re on the page, you may expand each option and proceed with the steps until you complete the process. After completing the given procedures, you may check if the performance of your computer becomes much
    better.

Keep us updated about your concern for additional assistance.

Joseph Ban, Sep 25, 2020
  3. Windows 10 very poor performance

Thank you for assisting me Joseph,

I have gone through the steps and now the performance seem to be much better than earlier. Also, I am going to install
    Windows 10 x32 bit.

Thanks for helping!!

WoozyWig514888, Sep 25, 2020
  4. SlipSlice Win User

Poor Performance..

Ehh, well that didn't work...everything went well during the flash nothing went wrong, but no changes... Still low framerates...and poor performance...and other suggestions anybody?

SlipSlice, Sep 25, 2020
Thema:

1. Why does windows 10 have poor performance? It's a complete disaster. ?. - Similar Threads - Why does poor

2. Poor Performance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Poor Performance: Hi, I have a big problem with my HP laptop. It has Intel Core i3-7100U, intel graphics 620 and 4 GB ram. I don't know what to do, I've tried using CCleaner and other tutorials online but nothing worked. Seems like disk usage variates, by the time I finished writing this, disk...
  3. Poor Performance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Poor Performance: Hi, I have a big problem with my HP laptop. It has Intel Core i3-7100U, intel graphics 620 and 4 GB ram. I don't know what to do, I've tried using CCleaner and other tutorials online but nothing worked. Seems like disk usage variates, by the time I finished writing this, disk...
  4. Poor Performance

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Why does Windows 10 perform so poorly USB

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why does Windows 10 perform so poorly USB: I Have a dual boot with windows on one side and Ubuntu on the other. I am using a USB 3.0 drive with a USB 3.0 port to Transfer data from USB to Ubuntu and also to the window side. I noticed to transfer data from my USB stick to Ubuntu I get about 23MB per second. On...
  6. Poor performance

Poor performance: I have a new eurocom computer and have been having very bad performance issues. I takes like 10 minutes to even boot and the general system performance is bad once it has booted. Hard drive usage is almost always at 100% and when it isn't the computer works as it should but...
  7. Poor performance Windows 10

Poor performance Windows 10: Of late my computer Lenovo all-in-one with Windows 10 has started performing very slow. It takes a while for the system to respond to commands clicking on a program to start it, or going to a site .... I have just looked at the task manager and it shows 79 !!! instances of...
  8. 2PCs - Poor Windows 10 Performance

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    2PCs - Poor Windows 10 Performance: I have a Surface Pro 6 and a HP Desktop with Windows 10 and the performance of them both has deteriorated significantly in the past 4 weeks. I am getting frequent Explorer hanging, application crashes and very sluggish network performance when reading/writing to my NAS or...
  9. Poor game performance on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Poor game performance on Windows 10: Ever since I upgraded to Windows 10 back when it launched in August 2015, gaming and everything was fine for me, games and apps. I was satisfied with the upgrade. However, sometime around the November or the Anniversary Update, I noticed that games that easily pull off 30 or...
  10. Poor Performance

Poor Performance: I upgraded Windows 7 Home Edition to Windows 10 years ago when it was first released and performance has been absolutely awful, I'd finally had enough a couple of days ago and decided to sacrifice my years of files and programmes to do a completely fresh reinstall of windows....