Windows 10: Why does windows 10 install random crap that I didnt ask for

Discus and support Why does windows 10 install random crap that I didnt ask for in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I noticed that there was Candy Crush on my computer ( windows 10 ) and I did not install it, I made some few searches on internet and I realized that... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Kaan_004, Dec 22, 2018.

1. Kaan_004 Win User

Why does windows 10 install random crap that I didnt ask for

I noticed that there was Candy Crush on my computer ( windows 10 ) and I did not install it, I made some few searches on internet and I realized that it was Microsoft. So would you please explain that why are you installing stuff on my computer without asking me? Its my computer

:)

Kaan_004, Dec 22, 2018

2. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Dec 22, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 22, 2018
  4. Why does windows 10 install random crap that I didnt ask for

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Dec 22, 2018
Thema:

Why does windows 10 install random crap that I didnt ask for

1. Why does windows 10 install random crap that I didnt ask for - Similar Threads - Why does install

2. Why does Windows ask twice for password?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Windows ask twice for password?: For glarification, I mean the power-on password. When I start my computer, this screen shows up, then I type my password and press enter, then it shows the startup screen, then the screen shuts down for a second and then it puts me back on this screen again. How can I get rid...
  3. why does the font in my laptop look crap

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    why does the font in my laptop look crap: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SonofAsainarchy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/wtyer0/why_does_the_font_in_my_laptop_look_crap/
  4. Why does the driver installation ask for A:\

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why does the driver installation ask for A:\: Microsoft Windows has improved very greatly from the times of DOS, WINDOWs 3.1, I am surprised to see why the developers do not notice and remove this a:\ from the driver installation pop-up? Who in this world is using a floppy drive? or MAP a Drive as A:\...
  5. Crap

Crap: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/user_1312_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k5xmd2/crap/
  6. Why is my wifi speed crap on windows?

Why is my wifi speed crap on windows?: The adapter is 450mb for 2.4ghz, it defaults to 72.2mbps sometimes it gets to 450 but rarely. Why is everything in Windows so crappy? My freaking iphone reaches speeds of over 400mb on wifi. How can a god damn phone work better at basic tasks than a Windows Computer....
  7. why does windows randomly ask me to trust certificate?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    why does windows randomly ask me to trust certificate?: If i log into the same PC everyday, many times a day, then why randomly does it ask to trust the cert? More proof windows makes no sense and more proof windows does not work. WINDOWS 10 DOES NOT WORK!...
  8. Windows 10 didnt install before on mbr now it does?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 didnt install before on mbr now it does?: Hello so im really confused, i always switch bitween win 10 and win 7 so first i wanna say i have motherboard gigabyte uefi dual bios and it set on "uefi and legacy" so always when i want to install win7 it tell me i need mbr and when i want install win 10 it tell me i need...
  9. window 10 absulute crap

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    window 10 absulute crap: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit first it just upgraded to win 10 didn't work properly second time refused to get past certain screens then another install fresh no upgrade will not activate think I will go back to win 7 ultimate utter crap...
  10. why is windows 10 so crap

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    why is windows 10 so crap: I am absolutely fed up with having to correct all the problems caused by windows 10 "updates". programmes that wont run, constantly dropping my wifi connection which I can only rectify by rebooting the router (which goes down really well with other 3 users who ae fortunate...