Windows 10: Why does windows 10 keep importing 2 of each photo?

Discus and support Why does windows 10 keep importing 2 of each photo? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I plug my phone in, I click yes to import but it always imports doubles of each photo. why? 21703 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Vizionblind, Sep 7, 2015.

1. Why does windows 10 keep importing 2 of each photo?

I plug my phone in, I click yes to import but it always imports doubles of each photo. why?

:)

Vizionblind, Sep 7, 2015

2. Why does the color scheme keep changing with each software update

oh my goodness, of course. Nokia N97.

kiwigirl123, Sep 7, 2015
  3. Why does the color scheme keep changing with each software update

It may help if you stated your phone model?

WoodyWoodsta, Sep 7, 2015
Thema:

Why does windows 10 keep importing 2 of each photo?

1. Why does windows 10 keep importing 2 of each photo? - Similar Threads - Why does keep

2. Does Windows Photos App provide the quantity/number of photos imported?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does Windows Photos App provide the quantity/number of photos imported?: I have 75,000 photos in my Picture Folder. The Photos app appears to have fewer than several thousand. Is there any method available that counts the photos in the "People" tab to compare and verify?...
  3. Does Windows Photos App provide the quantity/number of photos imported?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does Windows Photos App provide the quantity/number of photos imported?: I have 75,000 photos in my Picture Folder. The Photos app appears to have fewer than several thousand. Is there any method available that counts the photos in the "People" tab to compare and verify?...
  4. Windows photo import does not sort into folders

Windows photo import does not sort into folders: My Windows 10 Home used to import photos from my Sony XQD card reader and put each import session into a folder. It used to do it by month folders appeared as 2020-01 then through 2020 it has started doing it by day folders appeared as 2020-08-03 and now recently it just...
  5. why does my photo app keep crashing?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    why does my photo app keep crashing?: I have many scanned photos; sometimes I scan 3 or 4 together, as 4 of my standard size photos just fit one A4 page. Then I use the Microsoft Photos app to edit them so I can save them all as individual photos, and have the correct orientation. But although my Photos app used...
  6. Windows 10 not importing photos

Windows 10 not importing photos: Hi, I downloaded photos from a Canon Nexus yesterday to my laptop windows 10 using the same USB port I use to download photos from my iphone 7. Today when I tried downloading photos from the Iphone having connected it via USB cable I am repeatedly getting the message...
  7. Why windows 10 Pro N does not import photos from iphone 7 G

Why windows 10 Pro N does not import photos from iphone 7 G: Why windows 10 Pro N does not import photos from iphone 7 G ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-windows-10-pro-n-does-not-import-photos-from/76456a86-a5d2-4058-8878-06aed465450a
  8. Windows photo importer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows photo importer: I used to be able to plug an SD card into my computer, the importer would pop up, and in one click I would ask it to import my photos and videos while deleting them off the SD card when finished. Now, for some reason the importer won't remember my settings to delete the...
  9. Why does Microsoft Photos App stop importing photos?

Why does Microsoft Photos App stop importing photos?: I have read many posts about problems importing into the Photos App in Windows 10, but none of the answers work for me and my problem seems different (kind of). I have a Dell 9020 computer with a quad Core i5, 120GB SSD and 8GB of RAM (not that this should make any...
  10. Windows Photo app keeps importing duplicate photos

Windows Photo app keeps importing duplicate photos: I'm new to Windows 10 so maybe this is easy, but I can't find an answer to my question. I've already uploaded photos from my camera to my new laptop. Since the last upload, I've taken more pictures and went to upload the new ones today. However, the Photos app 'Refresh'...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. two of each imported photo on windows 10