Windows 10: Why does Windows 10 Lag

Discus and support Why does Windows 10 Lag in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Split from this thread. good day,i have acer windows10.my question is why is it so lag?id check my device if its updated,but it is.i wonder why this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mary Ann Tilar, Jun 16, 2020.

1. Why does Windows 10 Lag

Split from this thread.​

good day,i have acer windows10.my question is why is it so lag?id check my device if its updated,but it is.i wonder why this is happening.

:)

Mary Ann Tilar, Jun 16, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 16, 2020
  3. Jose Est Win User
    Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Jun 16, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Why does Windows 10 Lag

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 16, 2020
Thema:

Why does Windows 10 Lag

1. Why does Windows 10 Lag - Similar Threads - Why does Lag

2. Why does epic games lags my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does epic games lags my computer?: Why does epic games launcher lags my computer? When I download epic games, my pointer starts moving when I'm not touching it, and when I delete it, it doesn't move. When I download it, it for some reason does some weird stuff, such as turns off my computer in 2 minutes. Can...
  3. Why does epic games lags my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does epic games lags my computer?: Why does epic games launcher lags my computer? When I download epic games, my pointer starts moving when I'm not touching it, and when I delete it, it doesn't move. When I download it, it for some reason does some weird stuff, such as turns off my computer in 2 minutes. Can...
  4. Why does my laptop lag when not plugged in?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my laptop lag when not plugged in?: I'm using Windows 10 ver on a Dell Latitude E7470 i7. Faced this issue recently and thought of replacing battery. Would that help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-laptop-lag-when-not-plugged-in/0090f33f-6d44-468a-ba46-53a39011632a
  5. Why does my laptop lag when not plugged in?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why does my laptop lag when not plugged in?: I'm using Windows 10 ver on a Dell Latitude E7470 i7. Faced this issue recently and thought of replacing battery. Would that help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-laptop-lag-when-not-plugged-in/0090f33f-6d44-468a-ba46-53a39011632a
  6. Why does PC lag until I restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does PC lag until I restart: When I boot my gaming PC and type in my pin. It takes about 15 seconds to get into Microsoft account it loads forever. Then when I open a video game, mostly Valorant my game is super laggy and unplayable. But when I restart my PC the problem fixes....
  7. why windows 10 is lag

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    why windows 10 is lag: why windows lag on core i5 system with 8gb ram, then what about those laptop with core i3 having 4gb ram its frustrating, Worst OS Developed by Microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-windows-10-is-lag/0e6dea93-849c-4dab-b675-74cf68fa39e5
  8. why does my keyboard lag?

in Windows 10 Customization
    why does my keyboard lag?: keyboard occasionally lags especially in taskbar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-keyboard-lag/a0f791ae-af1a-44e0-b284-d325e9aa373c
  9. Why Does My Mouse Lag with Excel????

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Why Does My Mouse Lag with Excel????: I have mouse lagging with Excel. I dont have this issue with any other program but Excel. Btw, I got the Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse. It was recommended that I change the poll rate of the mouse. I was told this is done through 3rd party software. Is there a way to do this...
  10. Why Does My Mouse Lag with Excel????

in Windows 10 Support
    Why Does My Mouse Lag with Excel????: I have mouse lagging with Excel. I dont have this issue with any other program but Excel. Btw, I got the Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse. It was recommended that I change the poll rate of the mouse. I was told this is done through 3rd party software. Is there a way to do this...