Windows 10: Why does Windows 10 randomly pop up tons of office windows and "sign into your microsoft...

Discus and support Why does Windows 10 randomly pop up tons of office windows and "sign into your microsoft... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Reloading my hard drives doesn't do anything to fix this issue. For whatever reason, I'll randomly get a ton of office windows and "sign into your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Micah Juengel, Sep 21, 2020.

1. Why does Windows 10 randomly pop up tons of office windows and "sign into your microsoft...

Reloading my hard drives doesn't do anything to fix this issue. For whatever reason, I'll randomly get a ton of office windows and "sign into your microsoft account" tabs in my default browser all at once, and it's not any huge problem, but it's a very abrupt, unwanted, unappreciated impedance.

Once in a long while, this will also include a onedrive window.

:)

Micah Juengel, Sep 21, 2020

2. Microsoft Office 2019 Will Run on Windows 10, and Only Windows 10

How is this news or surprising to anyone?
    Especially when there are viable and arguably better open-source alternatives out there.. For those of us who don't use Microsoft Office, this isn't a problem.

lexluthermiester, Sep 21, 2020
  3. Kaapstad Win User
    Microsoft Office 2019 Will Run on Windows 10, and Only Windows 10

That will be a first

Microsoft getting any version of office to run properly on Windows 10.*Big Grin Why does Windows 10 randomly pop up tons of office windows and "sign into your microsoft... :D

Kaapstad, Sep 21, 2020
  4. Chino Win User

Why does Windows 10 randomly pop up tons of office windows and "sign into your microsoft...

Microsoft Office 2019 Will Run on Windows 10, and Only Windows 10

As reported yesterday, Microsoft changed the way how they license Windows 10 to their OEM partners. But buckle in folks, the changes just keep on coming. In what looks like an effort to push Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 owners to upgrade, Microsoft has officially announced that Office 2019 will only work on machines with Windows 10 and the next LTSC release of Windows Server. That's only the tip of the iceberg though. Unlike previous version of Office that came with 10 years of support, Office 2019's support lifecycle is shortened to five years of mainstream support and two years of extended support. Additionally, the client applications are only available with a Click-to-Run installer. However, Microsoft will continue to provide a MSI installer for the server applications.

Why does Windows 10 randomly pop up tons of office windows and "sign into your microsoft... XkowHsyWUwEavPZz_thm.jpg

Chino, Sep 21, 2020
Thema:

Why does Windows 10 randomly pop up tons of office windows and "sign into your microsoft...

1. Why does Windows 10 randomly pop up tons of office windows and "sign into your microsoft... - Similar Threads - Why does randomly

2. Why Does Windows PowerShell Keep Randomly Popping Up on My Computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Does Windows PowerShell Keep Randomly Popping Up on My Computer?: Hello! I've noticed that Windows PowerShell is running in the background on my computer, and I'm concerned that it might be malware. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-windows-powershell-keep-randomly-popping/c0c2f21c-359f-4f36-b4d6-afe330559a2c
  3. Why Does Windows PowerShell Keep Randomly Popping Up on My Computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why Does Windows PowerShell Keep Randomly Popping Up on My Computer?: Hello! I've noticed that Windows PowerShell is running in the background on my computer, and I'm concerned that it might be malware. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-windows-powershell-keep-randomly-popping/c0c2f21c-359f-4f36-b4d6-afe330559a2c
  4. why does powershell pop up randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does powershell pop up randomly: Hello, i dont know why Windows PowerShell its randomly opening while i use my laptop for example when i was in the middle of my League of Legends match it random opens and then closes, i tryed to solve it with some tutorials and nothing worked if someone can help me will be...
  5. why does powershell pop up randomly

why does powershell pop up randomly: Hello, i dont know why Windows PowerShell its randomly opening while i use my laptop for example when i was in the middle of my League of Legends match it random opens and then closes, i tryed to solve it with some tutorials and nothing worked if someone can help me will be...
  6. random Microsoft windows popping up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    random Microsoft windows popping up: often, windows that look like what's shown in the image pop up.For extra info, the name of the window like the C:/blahblah/blah can be any of my files. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/random-microsoft-windows-popping-up/9283a39f-5bae-4ca0-809f-0edf0ab2d1bf
  7. why random windows keep popping up on my windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why random windows keep popping up on my windows 10?: My Dell laptop had Windows 11 updated, but along with the updates. Currently, random windows will pop up. The windows don't stay open though, they pop up for a second and then quickly close. Can anyone help?...
  8. why random windows keep popping up on my windows 10?

why random windows keep popping up on my windows 10?: My Dell laptop had Windows 11 updated, but along with the updates. Currently, random windows will pop up. The windows don't stay open though, they pop up for a second and then quickly close. Can anyone help?...
  9. does signing into microsoft office sign into that account for your whole computer?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    does signing into microsoft office sign into that account for your whole computer?: I signed into microsoft office with my school account since it gives it to me for free, does that sign into my school account for my whole computer? I don't want that because it'll download some proctor like stuff tracking everything I do, so I just want to make sure it's not...
  10. Microsoft pop-up to Sign in.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft pop-up to Sign in.: The company where I used to work at, used Outlook 365. After I quit my job, the account was deleted. But I was signed in from my home computer too. Now everytime I start my PC, or when my internet disconnects or reconnects, the pop up shows. Saying - Sign in. Tell us which...