Windows 10: Why does windows 10....

Discus and support Why does windows 10.... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'd like to ask why does windows 10 suck for gaming? Why does every game I try work better on xp than windows 7, 8.1 or 10. Everything from Ark to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TokEnboL, Mar 24, 2019.

1. TokEnboL Win User

Why does windows 10....

I'd like to ask why does windows 10 suck for gaming? Why does every game I try work better on xp than windows 7, 8.1 or 10.

Everything from Ark to World of Warcraft and everything in between. Candy Crush saga sure runs well though. So do all these bad games that come with or are associated with windows. Except the xbox games, they are just as bad on windows 10.

:)

TokEnboL, Mar 24, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 24, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 24, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Why does windows 10....

Delta6326, Mar 24, 2019
Thema:

Why does windows 10....

1. Why does windows 10.... - Similar Threads - Why does

2. 0xc000006d What is the cause of the problem and why does it occur?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0xc000006d What is the cause of the problem and why does it occur?: 0xc000006d What is the cause of the problem and why does it occur?How do I solve a problem because I have tried all the solutions? Is it because I have an account on two devices? This means that I have registered my account on two devices or formatted the laptop and set up a...
  3. 0xc000006d What is the cause of the problem and why does it occur?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    0xc000006d What is the cause of the problem and why does it occur?: 0xc000006d What is the cause of the problem and why does it occur?How do I solve a problem because I have tried all the solutions? Is it because I have an account on two devices? This means that I have registered my account on two devices or formatted the laptop and set up a...
  4. Why does Windows Update restart my machine while it's copying files ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Windows Update restart my machine while it's copying files ?: Hi,i had a large copy job running, copying data from my local disc to a server via SMB. Over night "MoUsoCoreWorker.exe", which i believe is part of Windows Update, restarted the machine, aborting my copy job, and leaving me with a bunch of missing or unfinished files on the...
  5. Why does Windows Update restart my machine while it's copying files ?

Why does Windows Update restart my machine while it's copying files ?: Hi,i had a large copy job running, copying data from my local disc to a server via SMB. Over night "MoUsoCoreWorker.exe", which i believe is part of Windows Update, restarted the machine, aborting my copy job, and leaving me with a bunch of missing or unfinished files on the...
  6. Why does my Media Player Legacy on my HP Laptop not detect a blank CD-R disc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my Media Player Legacy on my HP Laptop not detect a blank CD-R disc?: I am trying to burn music from a wave file to a blank cdr on my hp laptop. It does not recognize the new blank cd repeatedly. What's going on?...
  7. Why does my Media Player Legacy on my HP Laptop not detect a blank CD-R disc?

Why does my Media Player Legacy on my HP Laptop not detect a blank CD-R disc?: I am trying to burn music from a wave file to a blank cdr on my hp laptop. It does not recognize the new blank cd repeatedly. What's going on?...
  8. Why does my computer crash when I turn on the camera with audio?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why does my computer crash when I turn on the camera with audio?: Why does my computer crush when I turn on the camera with audio?Changed to a question. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-computer-crash-when-i-turn-on-the/1bf471e8-4022-4653-9d7f-4ce0532d0fc1
  9. Why does Windows keep deleting my Epson Scan scanner software...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Windows keep deleting my Epson Scan scanner software...: I found this was posted last year and locked. This has been going on for over 10 years. It is crazy. It is wrong. But, Microsoft seems to do nothing about it.Why on earth take perfectly working and totally necessary software and just delete it so the user can go through the...
  10. Why does Windows keep deleting my Epson Scan scanner software...

Why does Windows keep deleting my Epson Scan scanner software...: I found this was posted last year and locked. This has been going on for over 10 years. It is crazy. It is wrong. But, Microsoft seems to do nothing about it.Why on earth take perfectly working and totally necessary software and just delete it so the user can go through the...