Windows 10: Why does windows 10....

Discus and support Why does windows 10.... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'd like to ask why does windows 10 suck for gaming? Why does every game I try work better on xp than windows 7, 8.1 or 10. Everything from Ark to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TokEnboL, Mar 24, 2019.

1. TokEnboL Win User

Why does windows 10....

I'd like to ask why does windows 10 suck for gaming? Why does every game I try work better on xp than windows 7, 8.1 or 10.

Everything from Ark to World of Warcraft and everything in between. Candy Crush saga sure runs well though. So do all these bad games that come with or are associated with windows. Except the xbox games, they are just as bad on windows 10.

:)

TokEnboL, Mar 24, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 24, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 24, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Why does windows 10....

Delta6326, Mar 24, 2019
Thema:

Why does windows 10....

1. Why does windows 10.... - Similar Threads - Why does

2. task manager won't come up with alt-ctl-del. when it does, why am I getting the "green...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    task manager won't come up with alt-ctl-del. when it does, why am I getting the "green...: task manager won't come up with alt-ctl-del. when it does, why am I getting the "green leaf" UWP is suspendign processes to improve performance???...
  3. Why does my active network name change when I connect wirelessly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why does my active network name change when I connect wirelessly: In my network connections I have an Ethernet and Wi-Fi connection for my Windows 10 computer. Occasionally I connect using wi-fi to my router to test something out but typically then disable that connection when I'm finished testing. Afterwards my ethernet connection's name...
  4. I have disc in player but ot does not play WHY? windowa 10 dvd player

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have disc in player but ot does not play WHY? windowa 10 dvd player: I have put A disc into the player why wont it play? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-disc-in-player-but-ot-does-not-play-why/cad7aed2-fbdc-40c8-8b41-d2f046f6439f
  5. Why does Microsoft want my AOL email. None of their business.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Why does Microsoft want my AOL email. None of their business.: Why does Microsoft Windows 10 tell me my AOL accounts are out of date? Why do they want to take over my AOL accounts. They work just fine as is....
  6. Why does local wifi get set to PUBLIC?

Why does local wifi get set to PUBLIC?: Win10x64HOME on household wifi along with tablets, phones, her PC, Internet Radios, occassional guests ... Ensuring wifi network connection on this PC is set as PRIVATE. After a few days this PC loses some connections. PUBLIC / PRIVATE wifi found to be PUBLIC. Setting back...
  7. Last few Windows Updates have knocked out many essential services - Why does this keep...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Last few Windows Updates have knocked out many essential services - Why does this keep...: Hello, the last two or three Windows Updates that have been forced on me (Windows 10 Home does not allow you to postpone updates) have stopped essential services from running, requiring my time to spend troubleshooting to get my laptop working again to normal condition....
  8. Why does the drive icon in 'This Pc' has a red x at bottom left?

Why does the drive icon in 'This Pc' has a red x at bottom left?: Why do I have this red x icon on my drive? Right click does not reveal anything regarding the sign. [ATTACH] Does anyone have any idea why it's there?...
  9. Why does Edge constantly crash when open?

Why does Edge constantly crash when open?: Every time when I open Edge Source Microsoft Edge Content Process Summary Stopped working Date ‎7/‎8/‎2019 6:12 PM Status Report sent Description Faulting Application Path: C:\Windows\System32\MicrosoftEdgeCP.exe Problem signature Problem Event Name: MoCFGSUP...
  10. Why does Minesweeper crash?

Why does Minesweeper crash?: Minesweeper crashes after about 3-4 minutes. Can It be fixed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-minesweeper-crash/6f5c816f-d630-4906-b34d-6a99178699e6