Windows 10: Why does Windows 11 oft times inhibit user activity for several minutes after login?

Discus and support Why does Windows 11 oft times inhibit user activity for several minutes after login? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This occurs about half of the time, but often, when I login to Windows 11, it takes Windows several minutes 3 to 7 or so to do something before I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Luminus Swan, Mar 22, 2023.

1. Why does Windows 11 oft times inhibit user activity for several minutes after login?

This occurs about half of the time, but often, when I login to Windows 11, it takes Windows several minutes 3 to 7 or so to do something before I can actually work on my stuff. Although I've read comments to the contrary, it seems to me this has something to do with Windows accessing the system drive because I can hear the drive whirring every time the problem occurs and the problem persists until the hard drive stops whirring. I cannot identify anything else being different from when it happens to when it doesn't happen. Since I have an eight core, sixteen thread AMD processor there is no

:)

Luminus Swan, Mar 22, 2023
Thema:

Why does Windows 11 oft times inhibit user activity for several minutes after login?

1. Why does Windows 11 oft times inhibit user activity for several minutes after login? - Similar Threads - Why does oft

2. Why does my computer take several times to boot?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my computer take several times to boot?: Often I turn my computer on, it makes the start up sound, my keyboard lights up and so does the power button. However my mouse does not light up and no picture is displayed. Out of about twenty tries it turned on once. Please can someone help....
  3. Why does my computer take several times to boot?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Why does my computer take several times to boot?: Often I turn my computer on, it makes the start up sound, my keyboard lights up and so does the power button. However my mouse does not light up and no picture is displayed. Please can someone help...
  4. Why windows 11 zooms out and in every time after login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why windows 11 zooms out and in every time after login: Every time when i walk away from my laptop i logout WIN+L. After i return and login back, windows zooms out for few seconds and then zooms out back to normal.When it is zoomed out, i can click things, but click works not where i realy clicked based on what i see, but where i...
  5. Why windows 11 zooms out and in every time after login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why windows 11 zooms out and in every time after login: Every time when i walk away from my laptop i logout WIN+L. After i return and login back, windows zooms out for few seconds and then zooms out back to normal.When it is zoomed out, i can click things, but click works not where i realy clicked based on what i see, but where i...
  6. Why does Windows 11 oft times inhibit user activity for several minutes after login?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Windows 11 oft times inhibit user activity for several minutes after login?: This occurs about half of the time, but often, when I login to Windows 11, it takes Windows several minutes 3 to 7 or so to do something before I can actually work on my stuff. Although I've read comments to the contrary, it seems to me this has something to do with Windows...
  7. Login is delayed by 30 minutes in time restricted user account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Login is delayed by 30 minutes in time restricted user account: Hello ,I have set below login time restriction to my windows 10 home edition - admin account I have only one accountI am getting permission to login only at 10:30 Am, 30 minutes delay from set time 10:00 AmI am also not getting any message indicating my login session is...
  8. Computer restarts after several minutes of non activity

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer restarts after several minutes of non activity: Critical 6/13/2020 1:08:52 PM Kernel-Power 41 63 Having a very difficult time in trying to correct this issue. I can use the computer for hours but when I walk away for a few minutes it will restart even if I am running a video, Its like the computer need constant activity...
  9. Login prompt with several users

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Login prompt with several users: Hi. Trying to solve this problem. This PC has 2 users -an administrator and a child. The child doesn't want to be prompted for a password when logging in. The problem is, to change this, you need to log in as the administrator to change it. That means the administrator would...
  10. Login with several users

in Windows 10 Customization
    Login with several users: Hi. Trying to solve this problem. This PC has 2 users -an administrator and a child. The child doesn't want to be prompted for a password when logging in. The problem is, to change this, you need to log in as the administrator to change it. That means the administrator would...