Windows 10: Why does windows default to 200% after fresh install and installed drivers? Very ugly. 1440p

Discus and support Why does windows default to 200% after fresh install and installed drivers? Very ugly. 1440p in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/bobalazs69 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/honypl/why_does_windows_default_to_200_after_fresh/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/bobalazs69, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Why does windows default to 200% after fresh install and installed drivers? Very ugly. 1440p

/u/bobalazs69, Jul 10, 2020
  2. more123 Win User

Fresh windows install help.

Hi.
    I have Samsung Series 7 NP7005ZA-S0AUS laptop pc. I decided to do a fresh windows install so I used a flash drive to re-install windows (I formatted the hard drive at the begnining of the installation). When the laptop booted first time in the installation process, I got a screen saying boot menu but it's empty. I clicked alt+ctl+de, the laptop restarts and gets me back to the same screen. I entered the bios and made sure the hd is on the top of the list and save/restarted but same issue. I tried loading bios default settings and that did not help either. I noticed in the boot menu that there are exclamation marks next to the HD and the SATA DVD drives, not sure what that means but they were not there before. I honestly think a bios update can do the trick but there is no way to upgrade the bios of a samsung laptop without Windows like my case so I am stuck.
    Any help will be very much appreciated.
    Notice: The hard drive has 8GB msata built in.

more123, Jul 10, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 10, 2020
  4. Why does windows default to 200% after fresh install and installed drivers? Very ugly. 1440p

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

Why does windows default to 200% after fresh install and installed drivers? Very ugly. 1440p

1. Why does windows default to 200% after fresh install and installed drivers? Very ugly. 1440p - Similar Threads - Why does default

2. BSOD after installing Display Drivers on a fresh installed Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD after installing Display Drivers on a fresh installed Windows 10: Hello! I have a laptop Lenovo G40-45 with an AMD A8-6410 APU with Radeon R5 graphics which is refusing to work properly. I don't know what is wrong with the laptop. But every time I install the correct display drivers, after few seconds, the system freezes and gives me BSOD....
  3. BSOD after installing Display Drivers on a fresh installed Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD after installing Display Drivers on a fresh installed Windows 10: Hello! I have a laptop Lenovo G40-45 with an AMD A8-6410 APU with Radeon R5 graphics which is refusing to work properly. I don't know what is wrong with the laptop. But every time I install the correct display drivers, after few seconds, the system freezes and gives me BSOD....
  4. BSOD after installing Display Drivers on a fresh installed Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Why does the driver installation ask for A:\

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why does the driver installation ask for A:\: Microsoft Windows has improved very greatly from the times of DOS, WINDOWs 3.1, I am surprised to see why the developers do not notice and remove this a:\ from the driver installation pop-up? Who in this world is using a floppy drive? or MAP a Drive as A:\...
  6. do i need to install drivers after a fresh installation of windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    do i need to install drivers after a fresh installation of windows: I want to upgrade my storage with ssd i will install fresh windows in it and use old hdd for storage . will i need to install drivers seperately after the fresh installation and what steps should i do after the install...
  7. Motherboard drivers after fresh Win10 install

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Motherboard drivers after fresh Win10 install: Do you need to install now the drivers from the motherboard manufacturers website or the Win10 install them by itself? I mean for example chipset drivers submitted by /u/MrGohut [link] [comments]...
  8. Very strange desktop on completely fresh install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Very strange desktop on completely fresh install: Hi I just re-installed win10 pro on to my X470 AORUS ULTRA GAMING-CF PC when it booted to desktop I had several files that I recognised from my old setup on the desktop. Then I noticed that they seemed to be updating from the cloud as they had the same symbols you get next...
  9. Does Windows fresh install defrag?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does Windows fresh install defrag?: submitted by /u/NewbFromAQW [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f9d2zz/does_windows_fresh_install_defrag/
  10. Latest Windows 10 very slow after fresh install.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Latest Windows 10 very slow after fresh install.: So I just bought a Geforce 2080 and realized I needed to update my Windows 10 pro to the latest build in order for it to work. I decided instead I would just do a clean install, do all the updates and hopefully all would be good. After the last updates, I got my wish and it...