Windows 10: Why Does Windows Defender keep saying Relevant Knowledge is on my computer and then does...

Discus and support Why Does Windows Defender keep saying Relevant Knowledge is on my computer and then does... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have been told since June 3 that there is a threat and I select actions to remove said threat and nothing gets done. I have tried manually locating... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Smythius is taken, Jun 15, 2020.

1. Why Does Windows Defender keep saying Relevant Knowledge is on my computer and then does...

I have been told since June 3 that there is a threat and I select actions to remove said threat and nothing gets done. I have tried manually locating the file in question and it does not exist but Defender keeps telling me multiple times a day there is a threat and I need to take action.

:)

Smythius is taken, Jun 15, 2020

2. Relevant Knowledge has been installed on my system without my permission

> Why Microsoft doesnt recognize Relevant Knowledge as Malware?

I don't know why Windows Defender does not recognize that PUP/PUA. Perhaps you have to turn on PUP/PUA detection...

Suggestion to read:

=====

> As I'm using Win 10 , so I'm Not allowed to any other Anti-Malware

That's not true. Nobody forces you to use the in-built Windows Defender.

Suggestion to read:

In addition suggestion to read:

Jsssssssss, Jun 15, 2020
  3. Relevant Knowledge has been installed on my system without my permission

I see that Relevant Knowledge has been installed on my system without my permissioN on Win 10 PRO.

The information generally available on the Web indicates that this is bad malware, and that it is difficult to remove.

Why Microsoft doesnt recognize Relevant Knowledge as Malware? As I'm using Win 10 , so I'm Not allowed to any other Anti-Malware & Windows Defender notified me nothing about that.
    How to remove this shitt ?

IbneNahian, Jun 15, 2020
  4. Willabong Win User

Why Does Windows Defender keep saying Relevant Knowledge is on my computer and then does...

"Relevant knowledge" spyware removal?

I have removed this spyware program by following a guide I found on another forum that I am not a member of! But there is a "Relevant Knowledge" folder and one read me file in my start menu that I cannot remove, does anyone know how I can remove this please as it is annoying me! *Sad

Willabong, Jun 15, 2020
Thema:

Why Does Windows Defender keep saying Relevant Knowledge is on my computer and then does...

1. Why Does Windows Defender keep saying Relevant Knowledge is on my computer and then does... - Similar Threads - Why Does Defender

2. Why does my computer keep restarting?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my computer keep restarting?: A blue screen keeps coming up to restart and then as soon as it finishes it does it again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-computer-keep-restarting/bfe4cf4e-6cca-428e-953d-156ec1115814
  3. Why does my computer keep "Escaping"?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my computer keep "Escaping"?: OS: Windows 10System: Dell Precision Workstation 5500The problem: When using my computer, my computer will click/Escape all by itself about once every 30 seconds.Ways to re-create the problem:1. While playing any game, the screen will flicker and I will lose movement almost...
  4. Why does my computer keep "Escaping"?

Why does my computer keep "Escaping"?: OS: Windows 10System: Dell Precision Workstation 5500The problem: When using my computer, my computer will click/Escape all by itself about once every 30 seconds.Ways to re-create the problem:1. While playing any game, the screen will flicker and I will lose movement almost...
  5. Why does defender keeps deleting my files ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Why does defender keeps deleting my files ?: Hi every one please i have an issue. I did a clean installation of windows and activated it with my microsoft account. As a software developer, i downloaded Postman from the official Site and installed it But after opening it, Defender keeps sending me message saying Threads...
  6. Why does defender keeps deleting my files ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does defender keeps deleting my files ?: Hi every one please i have an issue. I did a clean installation of windows and activated it with my microsoft account. As a software developer, i downloaded Postman from the official Site and installed it But after opening it, Defender keeps sending me message saying Threads...
  7. Why does defender keeps deleting my files ?

8. Why does my computer keep doing this?

Why does my computer keep doing this?: Why does my computer keep doing this when I wake it up and it’s an all in one computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-computer-keep-doing-this/911dbe96-402a-4242-8761-2261524778af
  9. Why does my computer keep crashing?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why does my computer keep crashing?: my friend had given me his gaming pc when he got a better one, its not fancy but when he had it everything was fine for him, but he shipped it to me and he had to keep the hard drive for the new computer so I went out and bought a 1 tb hard drive, and had me download the...
  10. "Relevant knowledge" spyware removal?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "Relevant knowledge" spyware removal?: I have removed this spyware program by following a guide I found on another forum that I am not a member of! But there is a "Relevant Knowledge" folder and one read me file in my start menu that I cannot remove, does anyone know how I can remove this please as it is annoying...