Windows 10: Why does Windows Edge time out when uploading photos to OneDrive - is there anything I can...

Discus and support Why does Windows Edge time out when uploading photos to OneDrive - is there anything I can... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I decided to buy 1TB of space to upload all my photos, and didn't realise that Edge times out and loses the ones that have uploaded , because it times... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SueMcKoy, Jun 26, 2020.

1. SueMcKoy Win User

Why does Windows Edge time out when uploading photos to OneDrive - is there anything I can...

I decided to buy 1TB of space to upload all my photos, and didn't realise that Edge times out and loses the ones that have uploaded , because it times out. What's going on?

:)

SueMcKoy, Jun 26, 2020

2. Photos not uploading to OneDrive

Hi ReadyOrNot,

Thank you for posting in the forum.

I understand that you have an issue with auto-upload pictures to OneDrive with your Nokia Lumia 920 with Cyan update.

First of all, I would suggest to reboot your phone a couple of times, press and hold power button + volume down. Also, try to switch off and on photos backup.

What is more, I would try to steps from those threads when this issue was discussed:

Some photos skipped by Onedrive backup upload. How to sync?

Photos no longer backing up to OneDrive

Bojanj2

Thanks for your contribution to the forums!

Kind Regards,

Michal TR

Michal TR., Jun 26, 2020
  3. Photos not uploading to OneDrive

A couple days ago, I took a bunch of photos. I wasn't on Wi-Fi at the time, so they didn't upload. (My phone is set to upload at Best Quality.) However, I've been back on my home Wi-Fi for more than a day, and they still haven't uploaded. I'm wondering why,
    and what I can do to force the upload. Some additional info about my situation that may be helpful.

• Uploading to OneDrive has worked in the past
    • I tested taking new pictures today and they uploaded fine
    • Nokia Lumia 920 (firmware 3051.50009.1425.2001, hardware 6.0.0.0)
    • Windows Phone 8.1 (Cyan, OS 8.10.12393.890)
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

ReadyOrNot, Jun 26, 2020
  4. Peer_Sam Win User

Why does Windows Edge time out when uploading photos to OneDrive - is there anything I can...

Whatsapp photos do not sync with OneDrive

Hi Luddy,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums,

You may try adding the photos manually by using the Upload tool of the OneDrive app. Please follow the steps mentioned in the article below.

Upload files or photos to OneDrive in Android

We we do have a dedicated support forum for OneDrive related issues, I suggest to get in touch with OneDrive Support team, where we have the professionals well equipped with the knowledge on this subject. Please follow the steps given below.

• Sign in to OneDrive.com from any browser.
    • Click the '?' help icon on the top banner of the page and select
      Email OneDrive support.
    • Submit your question and follow the prompts to request support.

For additional help, please refer to the following article.

OneDrive Help Center

Regards,

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

1. Why does Windows Edge time out when uploading photos to OneDrive - is there anything I can... - Similar Threads - Why does Edge

2. Why do my photos come out blurry when I upload them to Windows video editor. I only does it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why do my photos come out blurry when I upload them to Windows video editor. I only does it...: I'm having trouble with photos being blurry when I make videos using photos. They are fine when I import them from a file but when I save the video they are all blurred. Are the photos to big for the file?...
  3. Why do my photos come out blurry when I upload them to Windows video editor. I only does it...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why do my photos come out blurry when I upload them to Windows video editor. I only does it...: I'm having trouble with photos being blurry when I make videos using photos. They are fine when I import them from a file but when I save the video they are all blurred. Are the photos to big for the file?...
  4. Not all photos will be uploaded in OneDrive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not all photos will be uploaded in OneDrive.: Hello. My laptop is synced with my phone and not all photos are uploaded, just photo icons instead. How to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-all-photos-will-be-uploaded-in-onedrive/5ccfd2bd-fcab-4d7b-a523-048a3aababb7
  5. Not all photos will be uploaded in OneDrive.

Not all photos will be uploaded in OneDrive.: Hello. My laptop is synced with my phone and not all photos are uploaded, just photo icons instead. How to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-all-photos-will-be-uploaded-in-onedrive/5ccfd2bd-fcab-4d7b-a523-048a3aababb7
  6. Onedrive does uploading a photo create a duplicate on onedrive folder

Onedrive does uploading a photo create a duplicate on onedrive folder: If I upload a photo from "pictures" using Onedrive.live website that photo file now also appears on the Onedrive folder on my PC. So does that mean it duplicates it on my PC. It is still in the original folder in "pictures". I was looking to see if I could use Onedrive to...
  7. Onedrive does uploading a photo create a duplicate on onedrive folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive does uploading a photo create a duplicate on onedrive folder: If I upload a photo from "pictures" using Onedrive.live website that photo file now also appears on the Onedrive folder on my PC. So does that mean it duplicates it on my PC. It is still in the original folder in "pictures". I was looking to see if I could use Onedrive to...
  8. automatic photo upload to onedrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    automatic photo upload to onedrive: I'm sincerely considering to uninstall onedrive. I do not need to store my photos on onedrive or at least I must be able to decide for myself. I manage to stop the automatic picture transfere to onrdrive whenever I plugged in my phone, but after the last win 10 upgrade this...
  9. I can not upload a photo album to onedrive

I can not upload a photo album to onedrive: It always gives me the same message "Sign in and try again", although I am logged in to my microsoft account with windows 10 as well as the edge browser. I have tried restarting and doing it again, but nothing helps. Seems like a bug. I need to upload it because it is the...
  10. I can not upload a photo album to onedrive

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can not upload a photo album to onedrive: It always gives me the same message "Sign in and try again", although I am logged in to my microsoft account with windows 10 as well as the edge browser. I have tried restarting and doing it again, but nothing helps. Seems like a bug. I need to upload it because it is the...