Windows 10: Why does windows force me to have a password

Discus and support Why does windows force me to have a password in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have already tried stuff online and switched to a local account and did the netplwiz and it still doesn't work. WHY DOES MICROSOFT WANT ME TO HAVE A... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Leaked1ndex, Dec 20, 2021.

1. Why does windows force me to have a password

I have already tried stuff online and switched to a local account and did the netplwiz and it still doesn't work. WHY DOES MICROSOFT WANT ME TO HAVE A PASSWORD ON MY LAPTOP THIS BADLY I DON'T WANT IT. Just a side note to, this all started because of a recent reset I did on my laptop where before I didn't have to put in a password so I don't understand why now I do

:)

Leaked1ndex, Dec 20, 2021
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Dec 20, 2021
  3. Password issue

After going through the steps to make a new password, after a week or two, my login credentials are no longer valid. I'm forced to make a new password all over again. It seems to happen if I don't login in a certain period of time. Does our passwords expire???

GoFigureItOut, Dec 20, 2021
  4. P4-630 Win User

Why does windows force me to have a password

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Dec 20, 2021
Thema:

Why does windows force me to have a password

1. Why does windows force me to have a password - Similar Threads - Why does force

2. Why does windows force me to create this stupid **** pin?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does windows force me to create this stupid **** pin?: Then when I try to create it, I just get an error. THEN I go to log into other Microsoft apps and it asks for a pin that I don’t have. Seriously Microsoft, get it together....
  3. Why does windows force me to create this stupid **** pin?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does windows force me to create this stupid **** pin?: Then when I try to create it, I just get an error. THEN I go to log into other Microsoft apps and it asks for a pin that I don’t have. Seriously Microsoft, get it together....
  4. Why does windows force me to create this stupid **** pin?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Why does windows force me to have a password

Why does windows force me to have a password: I have already tried stuff online and switched to a local account and did the netplwiz and it still doesn't work. WHY DOES MICROSOFT WANT ME TO HAVE A PASSWORD ON MY LAPTOP THIS BADLY I DON'T WANT IT. Just a side note to, this all started because of a recent reset I did on my...
  6. Why does windows force me to have a password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does windows force me to have a password: I have already tried stuff online and switched to a local account and did the netplwiz and it still doesn't work. WHY DOES MICROSOFT WANT ME TO HAVE A PASSWORD ON MY LAPTOP THIS BADLY I DON'T WANT IT. Just a side note to, this all started because of a recent reset I did on my...
  7. screensaver forced on me WHY ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    screensaver forced on me WHY ?: why why why is screensaver forced on me stop pushing my mental health if i turn it off it should stay off my pc my choice https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screensaver-forced-on-me-why/1fef17f9-4509-4ac9-9a5e-ae2051641db2
  8. Why does Win10 force me into Dark Mode?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why does Win10 force me into Dark Mode?: So I know that Dark Mode is better for my eyes, but I have a hard time reading white text on black backgrounds. I also like the dark task bar. So I set my color settings Settings > Personalization > Colors to "Custom" - "Dark" for default Windows, and "Light" for default app....
  9. Why does Microsoft keep on forcing me to change my password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Why does Microsoft keep on forcing me to change my password: This will only lead to one thing: That I and many others are forced to write down our password on stickers that we put around like everywhere, meaning that it will be very easy to get to them. And that for certain will not make systems more safe....
  10. Why cant i choose my own password? Why does Microsoft force me to now choose a password...

Why cant i choose my own password? Why does Microsoft force me to now choose a password...: Is Microsoft as dumb as apple to think people cant decide and make decisions for themselves?? Sad Microsoft used to let customers choose what they want, but forcing people to have accounts unsecured is sad.. Making people write down 100 different passwords every 6 months...