Windows 10: Why does windows go bad after a couple months?

Discus and support Why does windows go bad after a couple months? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My Win10 1909 keeps going bad every couple months. I usually have to do a complete reinstall to get it back Today some apps freeze and others don't.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by chuckp, May 8, 2020.

1. chuckp Win User

Why does windows go bad after a couple months?

My Win10 1909 keeps going bad every couple months. I usually have to do a complete reinstall to get it back Today some apps freeze and others don't. This includes Windows component apps, leacy apps and Store apps. Earlier I couldn't even get to the BiOS. When did it didn't save my settings This has happened on earlier builds. This happens on a somewhat regular schedule, every 60 days or so. Can anyone explain explain why this happens and maybe how to prevent it Thanks in advance for your help.

:)

chuckp, May 8, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 8, 2020
  3. JKarch Win User
    A Couple Questions About Partitions

Hello, it's been a couple days. So I decided to get back at the effort of resolving this, but I'm so confused on how to perform the steps you have listed above even though the list looks pretty simple and self-explanatory. Is it possible to go a little bit more in depth and explain it like you're talking to someone who has no experience doing something like this? That would be greatly appreciated.

JKarch, May 8, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 8, 2020
Thema:

1. Why does windows go bad after a couple months? - Similar Threads - Why does bad

2. Why does windows go bad after a couple monthhs?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why does windows go bad after a couple monthhs?: My Win10 1909 keeps going bad every couple months. I usually have to do a complete reinstall to get it back Today some apps freeze and others don't. This includes Windows component apps, leacy apps and Store apps. Earlier I couldn't even get to the BiOS. When did it didn't...
  3. Why does windows suck so bad at simple things.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why does windows suck so bad at simple things.: Everytime I log in to windows I have to resync time because it is ALWAYS 1 hour behind every single time. How do I get it to stick with the correct time for good....
  4. Bluescreen after a couple a months

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluescreen after a couple a months: My computer has had a history of crashes before but it has started back again. I seemed to fix the issue a couple months ago when clean installing the graphics driver but it seems to have returned. Can you please help me? I have the minidumps from this crash and the crashes...
  5. Why does my printer go "offline"?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why does my printer go "offline"?: I went to the question about this in the "Community" and all I got back was one answer (that didn't work) and a bunch of like questions. Can someone answer clearly and simply what to do when running Windows 10 (grrr) and printer constantly is "off line"? I transcribe for a...
  6. Battery seems to be going bad in a 3 month old computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Battery seems to be going bad in a 3 month old computer: I purchased an MSI PS63 from Microsoft sometime early July this summer. I use it for gaming as well as for school. Besides constant battery issues, I love the computer. When I am gaming, I obviously don't expect the battery to give me much more battery than an hour, so I just...
  7. Why does Windows 10 1803 suck so bad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Windows 10 1803 suck so bad: Is Microsoft trying to brick peoples computers ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/why-does-windows-10-1803-suck-so-bad/64aadf2b-2976-4196-8828-b4b520deb045
  8. Why does Webroot SecureAnywhere get a bad rep?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why does Webroot SecureAnywhere get a bad rep?: I've watched a few video reviews of security software on YouTube, and Webroot SecureAnywhere seems to do relatively poorly: not the worst, but relatively mediocre overall. I decided to trial it for myself, and so was not expecting much. But I'm actually fairly impressed....
  9. Monitor Going Bad?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Monitor Going Bad?: I have an LG E2250 monitor and when I start games that use d3d the screen turns black, if I turn the monitor off, then on, the problems goes away until the next time I run a game. Everything else is working fine, no other issues, tried a variety of Nvidia drivers on my...
  10. Router Going Bad?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Router Going Bad?: For awhile now I keep losing my wireless internet speed. I can go from a over 45Mbps to 2 or 3 hundred kbps. At first I thought it was the laptop because if I ran the windows repair a couple of times it would find a problem with the header and would fix my problem. Now I'm...