Windows 10: Why does windows go bad after a couple months?

Discus and support Why does windows go bad after a couple months? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My Win10 1909 keeps going bad every couple months. I usually have to do a complete reinstall to get it back Today some apps freeze and others don't.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by chuckp, May 8, 2020.

1. chuckp Win User

Why does windows go bad after a couple months?

My Win10 1909 keeps going bad every couple months. I usually have to do a complete reinstall to get it back Today some apps freeze and others don't. This includes Windows component apps, leacy apps and Store apps. Earlier I couldn't even get to the BiOS. When did it didn't save my settings This has happened on earlier builds. This happens on a somewhat regular schedule, every 60 days or so. Can anyone explain explain why this happens and maybe how to prevent it Thanks in advance for your help.

:)

chuckp, May 8, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 8, 2020
  3. JKarch Win User
    A Couple Questions About Partitions

Hello, it's been a couple days. So I decided to get back at the effort of resolving this, but I'm so confused on how to perform the steps you have listed above even though the list looks pretty simple and self-explanatory. Is it possible to go a little bit more in depth and explain it like you're talking to someone who has no experience doing something like this? That would be greatly appreciated.

JKarch, May 8, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 8, 2020
Thema:

1. Why does windows go bad after a couple months? - Similar Threads - Why does bad

2. Why does Windows 11 Search close a couple of seconds after opening?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does Windows 11 Search close a couple of seconds after opening?: I have tried several of the recommendations found on this site but no success. Anyone have a fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-windows-11-search-close-a-couple-of/58bfbfb7-0070-4e73-854a-368856502478
  3. Why does Windows 11 Search close a couple of seconds after opening?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Windows 11 Search close a couple of seconds after opening?: I have tried several of the recommendations found on this site but no success. Anyone have a fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-windows-11-search-close-a-couple-of/58bfbfb7-0070-4e73-854a-368856502478
  4. Why does Windows 11 Suck so Bad?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Windows 11 Suck so Bad?: Probably because of the little under 40 know it all ingrate code writers who think they know everything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-windows-11-suck-so-bad/b652f8fd-9c6c-424c-9553-dc507c29b838
  5. Why does Windows 11 Suck so Bad?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does Windows 11 Suck so Bad?: Probably because of the little under 40 know it all ingrate code writers who think they know everything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-windows-11-suck-so-bad/b652f8fd-9c6c-424c-9553-dc507c29b838
  6. I disabled UAC since couple months

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I disabled UAC since couple months: Can I disable UAC a long time and use my computer while online? I will be careful when downloading stuffs and I will be careful while browsing web and I go to virustotal. Even though i disabled UAC since couple months, my free Avast haven't found infected files 184154
  7. Why does "sleep" go to "hibernate" after awile?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why does "sleep" go to "hibernate" after awile?: When I'm not done using my laptop for the day, I put it in sleep mode so it starts up faster when I turn it back on. When I do this when the laptop is plugged into an electrical outlet, this seems to work alright, but if it's not plugged in and just running on battery, it...
  8. Why does windows go bad after a couple monthhs?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why does windows go bad after a couple monthhs?: My Win10 1909 keeps going bad every couple months. I usually have to do a complete reinstall to get it back Today some apps freeze and others don't. This includes Windows component apps, leacy apps and Store apps. Earlier I couldn't even get to the BiOS. When did it didn't...
  9. Bluescreen after a couple a months

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluescreen after a couple a months: My computer has had a history of crashes before but it has started back again. I seemed to fix the issue a couple months ago when clean installing the graphics driver but it seems to have returned. Can you please help me? I have the minidumps from this crash and the crashes...
  10. Battery seems to be going bad in a 3 month old computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Battery seems to be going bad in a 3 month old computer: I purchased an MSI PS63 from Microsoft sometime early July this summer. I use it for gaming as well as for school. Besides constant battery issues, I love the computer. When I am gaming, I obviously don't expect the battery to give me much more battery than an hour, so I just...