Windows 10: Why does Windows Look So Outdated?

Discus and support Why does Windows Look So Outdated? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Compared to MacOS Big Sur, Windows look ugly and outdated. Even on the latest Windows Insider Update Windows still looks very outdated. I would love... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by dev_hudson, Apr 26, 2021.

1. Why does Windows Look So Outdated?

Compared to MacOS Big Sur, Windows look ugly and outdated. Even on the latest Windows Insider Update Windows still looks very outdated. I would love for the team at Microsoft to add rounded corners and make Windows have more Fluent Design. Also, the File Explorer is still reminiscent of decades ago design. Changing the icons is a sorry response for a UI change. Plus, a lot of different apps are not consistent, some are transparent, some have curves, others are edges. What is going on? I've changed a lot of the personalization settings Fonts, BG, Colors, etc... but Windows offers no wher

:)

dev_hudson, Apr 26, 2021

2. windows 10 mcpc drivers outdated

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you download latest drivers from Manufacturer's Website.

Follow the steps to update the drivers:

• Press Windows key + X key and click on
      Device Manager.
    • Expand respective driver. (The driver which was stated to be outdated.)
    • Right-click on the driver and
      select Uninstall.
    • Now, go to the Manufacturer's Website and download the latest driver.
    • Once the download is complete, run the setup file and install the software.
    • Follow on-screen instructions.
    • Restart the computer and check
    Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related queries.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Apr 26, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 26, 2021
  4. Why does Windows Look So Outdated?

windows 10 taskbar window tumbnails look bad

Hi,

The challenge that you are experiencing with your taskbar window thumbnails can occur due to several reasons, such as, an outdated display driver, low screen resolution settings, etc. To better assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any significant changes to your computer before the issue started? When did the issue start?
    • What are the exact troubleshooting steps that you've taken so far? This is for us to avoid providing the same steps.

We look forward to your response.

Joshua Her1, Apr 26, 2021
Thema:

Why does Windows Look So Outdated?

1. Why does Windows Look So Outdated? - Similar Threads - Why does Outdated

2. Why does the dashboard look weird

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does the dashboard look weird: Why does my Windows 11 dashboard look like this. This is not the format that I am used to. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-the-dashboard-look-weird/2ea08a7b-9bde-4898-8be3-4c2d10fbc1af
  3. Why does it look so dim/Blurry?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why does it look so dim/Blurry?: I recently had an onn tv and it had this same problem when connected to my gaming pc and now I just bought this onn 27-inch gamin monitor and my system color is set to dark not light. I noticed when i scroll in the display settings or any settings, it dims or blurs the text...
  4. Why does it look so dim/Blurry?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does it look so dim/Blurry?: I recently had an onn tv and it had this same problem when connected to my gaming pc and now I just bought this onn 27-inch gamin monitor and my system color is set to dark not light. I noticed when i scroll in the display settings or any settings, it dims or blurs the text...
  5. Why does it look so dim/Blurry?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Why my Explorer looks so awful?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my Explorer looks so awful?: I already had this trouble before, and just formatting my computer solved it. Today, I received a Intel Display update, after it got installed, the Tips app opened and said "You are in tablet mode!", suddently, after restarting my notebook that doesn't have touch interactions...
  7. Why my Explorer looks so awful?

Why my Explorer looks so awful?: I already had this trouble before, and just formatting my computer solved it. Today, I received a Intel Display update, after it got installed, the Tips app opened and said "You are in tablet mode!", suddently, after restarting my notebook that doesn't have touch interactions...
  8. Why does it look like this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why does it look like this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ArmedEnt2206 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/metb1f/why_does_it_look_like_this/
  9. Why does Windows look like this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why does Windows look like this?: [ATTACH] This shows up instead of my desktop, and it appears whenever I press the Windows key instead of opening Start. Any way I can revert this to the old version where pressing the Windows key opens the start menu instead? I am on Windows 10 Home build 19041.746...
  10. Why does Photos not look a Windows Program?

Why does Photos not look a Windows Program?: Hello I sometimes use Windows Photos to edit and crop Photos. I would like to know why Windows have changed the whole Interface for Photos in Windows 10. Now the background is black and the Menus are on the top right. I always thought that MS enforced strict rules on...