Windows 10: Why does windows play music when I open battery?

Discus and support Why does windows play music when I open battery? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/nas19081 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/nas19081, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Why does windows play music when I open battery?

/u/nas19081, Dec 3, 2019

2. Groove Music Unable to Play Music

We'll try a different approach, we suggest that you reinstall Groove Music and see if it has the same issue. Follow the steps below on how to remove and reinstall Groove Music:

• Open Start menu, search for "PowerShell"
    • Right-click the PowerShell shortcut and select "Run as administrator". Agree to the UAC prompt.
    • Type/Copy paste Get-AppxPackage *zunemusic* | Remove-AppxPackage.
    • Once that Groove Music has been uninstalled, launch Windows 10 Store.
    • Type/Search for Groove Music and install.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Dec 3, 2019
  3. Playing music in windows phone

Hello Novita,

For us to be able to isolate your concern on why music won't play on your music app, kindly answer these questions:

• Which Music app are you using?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Which Windows version is currently running on your phone?

We will be waiting for an update.

Gerald Mal, Dec 3, 2019
  4. Why does windows play music when I open battery?

Unabel to play Xbox music offline

Hi Steve,

Xbox Music on Windows Phone 8 is a little different from previous versions. Let's give something a try.

• Open Xbox Music on your Windows Phone.
    • Tap the ellipses (..._ and tap Settings.
    • Turn off Connect with Xbox Music.
    • Turn off Xbox Box Music Collection.
    • Uncheck "Include music from the Xbox Music Store in my Smart DJ mixes."
    • Now, go back into your music list and see if any music appears. If music appears, try playing it.
    • Go and turn on Airplane mode.
    • Go back to Xbox Music and try playing the same song as 2 steps above.

Hope this will work for you. I had a bit of a confusing time with Xbox Music because I was used to the way Zune worked on Windows Phone 7.x. I found that I had to do more than just play music, but had to go the extra step and actually download it to listen
    to it offline. A hint is to look at individual songs, not the albums, and see of they have the wireless symbol next to the song title. Those are not locally stored, but "in the cloud."

I hope this helps!
    David

David Scammell, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

Why does windows play music when I open battery?

1. Why does windows play music when I open battery? - Similar Threads - Why does play

2. my music stopped playing .. windows 10 update??? Apple Music??? WHY ???

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my music stopped playing .. windows 10 update??? Apple Music??? WHY ???: my music stopped playing .. windows 10 update??? Apple Music??? WHY ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-music-stopped-playing-windows-10-update-apple/8a7ff607-1212-441f-97ef-c9cd45e221b3
  3. Why does Edge constantly crash when open?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why does Edge constantly crash when open?: Every time when I open Edge Source Microsoft Edge Content Process Summary Stopped working Date ‎7/‎8/‎2019 6:12 PM Status Report sent Description Faulting Application Path: C:\Windows\System32\MicrosoftEdgeCP.exe Problem signature Problem Event Name: MoCFGSUP...
  4. why does desktop PC think it has a battery when it does not?

in Windows 10 Customization
    why does desktop PC think it has a battery when it does not?: my WIn 10 Pro Build 1809 desktop PC now thinks it has a battery and is showing a battery level of 68% ?? This has never happened before, what has changed?...
  5. I am not getting sound when I play music

I am not getting sound when I play music: USB\VID_413C&PID_A507&REV_0024&MI_00 USB\VID_413C&PID_A507&MI_00 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-getting-sound-when-i-play-music/adf60a3e-0b5d-4a06-8ffe-e9968163b01e
  6. Shacking screen when I play music

Shacking screen when I play music: My laptop screen is shacking up more when I play music and video, and make it hang sometime until I shut down. Now, my laptop screen has been shacking all the time. I couldn't find to solve this problem, please help me out. Thanks...
  7. Why does my music distort when I start another program to hear music in background

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Why does my music distort when I start another program to hear music in background: When I play music, all players do it. Music distorts when I start another program trying to hear music while I work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-music-distort-when-i-start-another/86f034ce-7aec-4372-886e-c9ef00d91633"
  8. Does anyone know why, when I play movies or videos it pauses and then plays and then pauses...

Does anyone know why, when I play movies or videos it pauses and then plays and then pauses...: Thanks for any solutions. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/does-anyone-know-why-when-i-play-movies-or-videos/7d38bb3d-88b8-4925-9543-f21e03b8939f
  9. Keyboard Does Not Work When Media Player is Playing Music

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard Does Not Work When Media Player is Playing Music: Dear Community, Hi. I am having a problem that my keyboard does not work when Windows 10 Media Player is playing music. This started after the Windows 10 automatic update a couple of months ago. Can anyone please provide a fix for this issue? Thank you, Paul...
  10. Delay when playing music

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Delay when playing music: Hi everyone, I have a slight delay when playing music after I haven't touched my laptop for a few minutes. It's as if the HDD goes to sleep and it has to spin up again before it can play the file. Now I know getting a SSD would solve my problem, but I can't afford that...