Windows 10: Why does Windows say "items/s" instead of MB/s or GB/s when deleting large folders? How do...

Discus and support Why does Windows say "items/s" instead of MB/s or GB/s when deleting large folders? How do... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/mega_succ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fhxq5l/why_does_windows_say_itemss_instead_of_mbs_or_gbs/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/mega_succ, Mar 13, 2020.

1. Why does Windows say "items/s" instead of MB/s or GB/s when deleting large folders? How do...

/u/mega_succ, Mar 13, 2020

2. Trouble deleting a folder

Thanks for the suggestion but it says "delete folder failed for E:\....." for each folder I try.

*Confused Why does Windows say "items/s" instead of MB/s or GB/s when deleting large folders? How do... :confused:

Will I be forever stuck with these unnecessary folders? *Oh Well Why does Windows say "items/s" instead of MB/s or GB/s when deleting large folders? How do... :eek:hwell:

oli_ramsay, Mar 13, 2020
  3. Recovering a deleted email from the deleted items folder or Recycle Bin

Thank you for the suggestion. The only message I find at the bottom of the message list in the deleted items folder is "To find older messages, use Search". My search did not work.

Thanks.

ChandrasekarapuramRSubramaniam, Mar 13, 2020
  4. Why does Windows say "items/s" instead of MB/s or GB/s when deleting large folders? How do...

How to empty the deleted Items folder.

Hi Enid,

We apologize for the delay in response.

• When you say Deleted Items folder, are you referring to Recycle Bin?
    • Where exactly do you want to empty the deleted items folder?

Give us more information on the issue to assist you better.

Ravinath P, Mar 13, 2020
Thema:

Why does Windows say "items/s" instead of MB/s or GB/s when deleting large folders? How do...

1. Why does Windows say "items/s" instead of MB/s or GB/s when deleting large folders? How do... - Similar Threads - Why does items

2. how do remove the S code s

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do remove the S code s: I purchased a new computer and was told that i didn't have to remove the "S" code for format to download QuickBooks. That my Simple computer would accept that app. But now It says I have to change it or turn it off. I am having trouble finding out what and where to do this....
  3. how do remove the S code s

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do remove the S code s: I purchased a new computer and was told that i didn't have to remove the "S" code for format to download QuickBooks. That my Simple computer would accept that app. But now It says I have to change it or turn it off. I am having trouble finding out what and where to do this....
  4. Why is process System.exe writing 4 mb/s?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why is process System.exe writing 4 mb/s?: [ATTACH] Everyday... I don't have the exact time it happends but if I play a audio, watch a video it will happen just don't know when It may be related to this [ATTACH] the dump files content seem to be different they sometimes reach 4gb on error files link for dump...
  5. Window 10 S to Windows 10, how to delete Windows 10 S

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Window 10 S to Windows 10, how to delete Windows 10 S: I was given as ASUS laptop. I believe it is a ASUS VivoBook 11.6 inch. Originally it had Windows 10 S on it, which sucks. I used a free downloaded from my university to download and switch to regular Windows 10. I think the Windows 10 S is still on my computer and is taking...
  6. After Installing Latest Windows Update WiFi Speed Reduce to 8 MB/S From 40 MB/S

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    After Installing Latest Windows Update WiFi Speed Reduce to 8 MB/S From 40 MB/S: Hi All, After installing latest windows update ( Version 1903 [Windows 10 Home] ) my WiFi speed reduce to 8 MB/S from 40 MB/S. Please help me to fix this. Thanks....
  7. s instead of z

in Windows 10 Customization
    s instead of z: Community! I need some help! I've noticed that our beloved Microsoft overlords most recent Windows Update has changed a few things. These things are really bugging me! I live in America. I have my Region set in Windows to USA yet for some reason after the latest Windows...
  8. Safe to delete SoftwareDistribution folder(s)? And how?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Safe to delete SoftwareDistribution folder(s)? And how?: Hello. Ive had a lot of problems installing the 1803 and 1809 updates, when they try to update they always gets reverted back to previous versions of windows. I think this, coupling with the fact that ive tried to do a lot of fixes to make windows update work, have made my...
  9. Safe to delete SoftwareDistribution folder(s)? And how?

in Windows 10 Support
    Safe to delete SoftwareDistribution folder(s)? And how?: Hello. Ive had a lot of problems installing the 1803 and 1809 updates, when they try to update they always gets reverted back to previous versions of windows. I think this, coupling with the fact that ive tried to do a lot of fixes to make windows update work, have made my...
  10. LAN - 1 Gb/s on VM, 100 Mb/s on W10 HOST (HYPER -V)

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    LAN - 1 Gb/s on VM, 100 Mb/s on W10 HOST (HYPER -V): HI there particularly @Kari as you are the resident expert on HYPER-V here !!!! HYPER -V have 2 physical identical INTEL NIC 1Gb/s Wired Lan connectors -- VM gives me 1Gb/s, Windows Host only 100 Mb/s ??? Have switched NIC's and cables --same result. Since I'm...