Windows 10: why does windows stop me from installing internet explorer windows 10

Discus and support why does windows stop me from installing internet explorer windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; everytime i try to install internet explorer it fails WHY ?????????... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by bollyeyesEH., Mar 22, 2020.

1. why does windows stop me from installing internet explorer windows 10

everytime i try to install internet explorer it fails

WHY ?????????

:)

bollyeyesEH., Mar 22, 2020
  2. mixa Win User

Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

why does windows stop me from installing internet explorer  windows 10 wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 22, 2020
  4. btarunr Win User

why does windows stop me from installing internet explorer windows 10

Windows Internet Explorer 9 Released

Microsoft released Internet Explorer 9, in its stable RTM form, nearly an year after it first released "Platform Previews", followed by Betas and Release Candidates. With its latest release, Microsoft's still popular web-browser underwent a major overhaul in terms of features and browser-engine. The new browser is backed by a faster Javascript engine, a faster rendering engine that makes use of GPU hardware acceleration for drawing, and redesigned user interface elements that make day to day web browsing experience snappier.

With Internet Explorer 9, Microsoft also took a bold step in not supporting Windows XP, which still holds a large chunk of the operating system market share, the new browser only supports Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows 2008/2008-R2 series operating systems. The user interface is far more minimalistic, uses simple icons, the status and menu bars are hidden by default, with tooltips doing the job of a status bar, and the browser continues to support a large number of ActiveX components. The browser also underwent a security overhaul. For 64-bit versions of Windows, the installer also packs a 64-bit version of the browser. Oracle already has a stable 64-bit Java ActiveX plugin, while Adobe Labs has a beta 64-bit Flash player for Windows, two big steps in porting the web-browser to x86-64.

why does windows stop me from installing internet explorer  windows 10 82a_thm.jpg

DOWNLOAD: Microsoft Windows Internet Explorer 9

btarunr, Mar 22, 2020
Thema:

why does windows stop me from installing internet explorer windows 10

1. why does windows stop me from installing internet explorer windows 10 - Similar Threads - why does stop

2. Why does Windows open Internet Explorer for some apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Windows open Internet Explorer for some apps: I mean, isn't Internet Explorer cancelled for production? I thought Microsoft discontinued on Internet Explorer, but I guess they're still using this browser....
  3. Why does Windows open Internet Explorer for some apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does Windows open Internet Explorer for some apps: I mean, isn't Internet Explorer cancelled for production? I thought Microsoft discontinued on Internet Explorer, but I guess they're still using this browser....
  4. Why does Windows open Internet Explorer for some apps

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Does removing Internet Explorer 11 break Windows 10?

Does removing Internet Explorer 11 break Windows 10?: Do you have any experience removing Internet Explorer on a larger scale of users? How much internal components of Win10 relies on IE11?I can seem to find a lot of information....
  6. why is internet explorer stopping?

in Windows 10 Customization
    why is internet explorer stopping?: why is internet explorer stopping? i think "edge" is JUNK... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-internet-explorer-stopping/af52b518-fb04-493f-b108-fb90dfc1a209
  7. why windows explorer stop responding

why windows explorer stop responding: explorer displays not responding and hangs. this happens when I highlight a few files or as I scroll to look for files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-windows-explorer-stop-responding/559c8e39-d164-4abd-83ae-9028bd294661"
  8. Internet explorer missing from Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet explorer missing from Windows 10: If you've recently made some hardware changes to the computer or had reinstalled Windows 10 on the computer and not being able to find Internet explorer on your computer, then this article might help you! 1. Search for Internet explorer through cortana or search bar on the...
  9. Stop Running this Script in Internet Explorer 11, Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stop Running this Script in Internet Explorer 11, Windows 10: I am getting a "Stop running this script? error code in Windows 10, Internet Explorer 11. A script on this page is causing your web browser to run slowly. If it continues to run, your computer might become unresponsive. How do you get rid of this?...
  10. Install or Uninstall Internet Explorer in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Install or Uninstall Internet Explorer in Windows 10: How to: Install or Uninstall Internet Explorer in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Internet Explorer in Windows 10 Internet Explorer 11 is still included in Windows 10 along with Microsoft Edge. You cannot uninstall Internet Explorer since Internet Explorer is a Windows...