Windows 10: Why does windows unload the icons?

Discus and support Why does windows unload the icons? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Sometimes windows 10 decides to randomly unload all of the icons on my desktop so that it can load them again, but slower. Is there a reason for this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TabulateJarl8, May 24, 2020.

1. Why does windows unload the icons?

Sometimes windows 10 decides to randomly unload all of the icons on my desktop so that it can load them again, but slower. Is there a reason for this?

:)

TabulateJarl8, May 24, 2020

2. Windows vista x64 computer icon always changing

what icons are you referring to?
    In the Windows Explorer list or desktop?

twicksisted, May 24, 2020
  3. Naki Win User
    GPU-Z Program Icon Submission

Suggestion to have an option to change Notification Area icon this way too.
    Suggestion to finally have proper separate Options window like most (all?) Windows programs do.

4. Why does windows unload the icons?

Remove Linux Desktop Icons

I am not sure whether this will work (Ubuntu does not have icons like that on the desktop by default), but I suggest opening the trash bin and sweeping the icons into the window showing the trash bin.

Peter1986C, May 24, 2020
Thema:

Why does windows unload the icons?

1. Why does windows unload the icons? - Similar Threads - Why does unload

2. Icon in task bar keeps getting unloaded

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icon in task bar keeps getting unloaded: Heres a video i already found that shows in detail the problem i'm having, deleting iris doesnt help, icon cache doesnt help im really lost https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saIuK6_ODTk&ab_channel=JamesDrewnicki...
  3. Icon in task bar keeps getting unloaded

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Icon in task bar keeps getting unloaded: Heres a video i already found that shows in detail the problem i'm having, deleting iris doesnt help, icon cache doesnt help im really lost https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saIuK6_ODTk&ab_channel=JamesDrewnicki...
  4. Windows Crash dump Unloaded module

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Crash dump Unloaded module: Hi,I'm trying to analyze a windows crash dump and have the following questions:1 What is the list displayed under Debug->Modules? What do entries with <Unloaded> names represent?2 Here is a snapshot of the Modules. I have a driver module Custom Custom.sys. I see it appear...
  5. Why does some of my icons look like this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why does some of my icons look like this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Palpatine43534 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/vbn30c/why_does_some_of_my_icons_look_like_this/
  6. Unable to unload McAfee

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to unload McAfee: Unfortunately despite advice given by 2 contributors here I'm still unable to completely unload McAfee from my computer. I'm probably to blame as I only gave part of the problem. Full description is as follows:1. McAfee was installed on my machine as part of a bundled package...
  7. Unloadable icons and thumbs. Out of .db space? Green ribbon constantly running.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unloadable icons and thumbs. Out of .db space? Green ribbon constantly running.: I'm a videographer who needs lots of vid thumbnails which are increasingly difficult or impossible to load in Windows 10 Explorer folders. All indications seem to lead to a hard cap of 65535kb of .db space in local/appdata/microsoft/windows/explorer. I have set my icon cache...
  8. Why does windows hate to display icons correctly?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why does windows hate to display icons correctly?: Warning, this issue is stupid, frustrating, and possibly without a fix. So rant ahead... Basically the icons you see in the start menu, taskbar, desktop, and windows explorer all just hate to look right. If you don't know, an icon file is a collection of images at different...
  9. Unloaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\WinTypes.dll'

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unloaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\WinTypes.dll': I run a C++ project on Visual Studio 2019, but it show the error "Unloaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\WinTypes.dll'". I don't know this error is due to Windowsmy laptop run on Windows 10 or Visual Studio. I reinstall Visual many times but it still exists. Please give a solution....
  10. Windows unloading Bluetooth Driver on Startup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows unloading Bluetooth Driver on Startup: Bluetooth was working fine until today, now it will not turn on. Attempted fixes: Bluetooth and other device settings: No toggle to turn Bluetooth on/off Device Manager: No driver found under Network Adapters Reinstall driver from ASUS website: Driver installs,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unload all my icons