Windows 10: Why does Windows update ask me to install KB449441 once again?

Discus and support Why does Windows update ask me to install KB449441 once again? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, the screenshot below says it all, it wants to install it again! [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LarsLin, May 21, 2019.

1. LarsLin Win User

Why does Windows update ask me to install KB449441 once again?

Hi,

the screenshot below says it all, it wants to install it again!

Why does Windows update ask me to install KB449441 once again? 4e43edbb-60b1-460b-924c-0c5d281110f9?upload=true.png

:)

LarsLin, May 21, 2019

2. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, May 21, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 21, 2019
  4. jds21 Win User

Windows Updates failed to instal

I just did step one and they have just all installed.... thank you so much.... it was quite frustrating having that update window pop up every 5 minutes and failing to instal every time

Thanks mate

jds21, May 21, 2019
Thema:

1. Why does Windows update ask me to install KB449441 once again? - Similar Threads - Why does update

2. why does edge keep getting installed again and again and again and again and again and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does edge keep getting installed again and again and again and again and again and...: Don't need itDon't want itDon't care for itI'm getting tired of uninstalling it on every windows updatePlease stop forcing it on me. It makes me feel depressed, humiliated, forced to swallow garbage. I feel like crying every time this happened. Are you trying to make me...
  3. why does edge keep getting installed again and again and again and again and again and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why does edge keep getting installed again and again and again and again and again and...: Don't need itDon't want itDon't care for itI'm getting tired of uninstalling it on every windows updatePlease stop forcing it on me. It makes me feel depressed, humiliated, forced to swallow garbage. I feel like crying every time this happened. Are you trying to make me...
  4. Once again update breaks pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Once again update breaks pc: Can we stop forcing untested updates on people yet?Who needs to here this, I'll email them?Every time it breaks, I have a standard unmodified registry I don't understand how this can happen.I will not buy a single MS product until this stops happening!...
  5. Why is minecraft asking me to buy it again, I already bought it.

Why is minecraft asking me to buy it again, I already bought it.: I have been wanting to play Minecraft for a while now, but Microsoft says I have never had the game. Minecraft says I have bedrock edition, but gives me no way to download it. Microsoft just says I don't have Minecraft at all. I have been trying everything to gt minecraft...
  6. My Widgets always asks me to Sign in to use my Widgets. Once I sign-in, it asks me again to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Widgets always asks me to Sign in to use my Widgets. Once I sign-in, it asks me again to...: My Widgets always asks me to Sign in to use my Widgets. Once I sign-in, it asks me again to Sign in.In other words. I can not access my Widgets....
  7. My Widgets always asks me to Sign in to use my Widgets. Once I sign-in, it asks me again to...

My Widgets always asks me to Sign in to use my Widgets. Once I sign-in, it asks me again to...: My Widgets always asks me to Sign in to use my Widgets. Once I sign-in, it asks me again to Sign in.In other words. I can not access my Widgets....
  8. Why does the driver installation ask for A:\

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why does the driver installation ask for A:\: Microsoft Windows has improved very greatly from the times of DOS, WINDOWs 3.1, I am surprised to see why the developers do not notice and remove this a:\ from the driver installation pop-up? Who in this world is using a floppy drive? or MAP a Drive as A:\...
  9. I just installed an update earlier today and now it’s asking me to update it again, is this...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I just installed an update earlier today and now it’s asking me to update it again, is this...: I’ve been putting off updating my PC for a little while on account of me being busy and impatient but I finally got around to installing the update today. Now I check again to realize that it’s showing me yet another yellow notification saying that it needs to update, is this...
  10. why does windows randomly ask me to trust certificate?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    why does windows randomly ask me to trust certificate?: If i log into the same PC everyday, many times a day, then why randomly does it ask to trust the cert? More proof windows makes no sense and more proof windows does not work. WINDOWS 10 DOES NOT WORK!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. KB449441