Windows 10: Why does windows10 hate my HP printer?

Discus and support Why does windows10 hate my HP printer? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; First windows10 dropped my HP printer connection and always at the most frustrating moments. HP finally gave us troubleshooter to fix this when it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GinaRodkey1, Sep 1, 2020.

1. Why does windows10 hate my HP printer?

First windows10 dropped my HP printer connection and always at the most frustrating moments.

HP finally gave us troubleshooter to fix this when it happens, a complete waste of time to have to go thru this process, but at least it fixes the problem.

Now Windows10 has removed my color tab in my printing preferences and changed it to Color management which is useless

Now my printer is stuck in grayscale with no way to change it back to color.

Thanks again Microsoft for changing my defaults and then hiding where to change it back.

Anyone have a fix for this?

:)

GinaRodkey1, Sep 1, 2020
  2. eore Win User

No driver for printer for windows10

Hi all,I have a HP Officejet 4500.The website has no new driver for windows10 so the printer does not work.Any
    suggestions or do I throw the printer out,thank-you Tony.

eore, Sep 1, 2020
  3. my printer hp deskjet f4288 -windows10 pro not working

Hello,

I realize your concern. Let me help you with this issue.

I suggest you to run Printer troubleshooter. Follow the steps.

• Type Troubleshooter in the search box and then press enter.
    • In the left pane click on View all.
    • Select the Printer option and follow the on screen instructions.

Also, suggest you to refer the below link, and check if it helps.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/product...-series/3390945/model/3571304/troubleshooting

Do let us know the result.

Thank you.

Pratiksha Devadiga, Sep 1, 2020
  4. Why does windows10 hate my HP printer?

No driver for printer for windows10

I had the same issue with W10 and my HP Laserjet 6L, went through every thread I could find on the web, tried everything, never got it to print with W10.
    It works fine straight off the bat in Linux (Mint) however, so there's always that option.

Infrasonic, Sep 1, 2020
Thema:

Why does windows10 hate my HP printer?

1. Why does windows10 hate my HP printer? - Similar Threads - Why does windows10

2. why does windows for education exist i hate it

in Windows 10 Customization
    why does windows for education exist i hate it: WHY DOES WINDOWS FOR EDUCATION EXIST KIDS ARE JUST FINE WITH NORMAL WINDOWS!! I tried it and it's so boring! There are too many limitations and you can't even open 75% of the .exe files you download without a message that says 'USER ACCOUNT CONTROL:Are you sure you want this...
  3. why does windows for education exist i hate it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does windows for education exist i hate it: WHY DOES WINDOWS FOR EDUCATION EXIST KIDS ARE JUST FINE WITH NORMAL WINDOWS!! I tried it and it's so boring! There are too many limitations and you can't even open 75% of the .exe files you download without a message that says 'USER ACCOUNT CONTROL:Are you sure you want this...
  4. why does windows for education exist i hate it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. why does my hp 4152 printer keep going offline

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    why does my hp 4152 printer keep going offline: my new hp 4152 printer keeps going offline requiring me to reboot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-hp-4152-printer-keep-going-offline/d82b46f4-2252-4f56-abeb-84a68dbdfde1
  6. Why does microsoft hate us having networks??

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why does microsoft hate us having networks??: YESTERDAY YET ANOTHER UPDATE WAS FORCED UPON MY COMPUTERS WHICH SHUT DOWN MY NETWORK ONLY A SMALL ONE COMPRISING OF 6 MACHINES AND 5 NAS UNITS AND PRINTERS BY RESETTING EVERYTHING BACK TO WHAT IT WAS MONTHS AGO MEANING I HAD TO WASTE 2 HOURS OF MY TIME RESETTING EVERYTHING...
  7. Why does windows hate to display icons correctly?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why does windows hate to display icons correctly?: Warning, this issue is stupid, frustrating, and possibly without a fix. So rant ahead... Basically the icons you see in the start menu, taskbar, desktop, and windows explorer all just hate to look right. If you don't know, an icon file is a collection of images at different...
  8. I hate printers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I hate printers: This is off topic on a Win 10 board since I am running Win 8.1 on my laptop. Win 10 is on my desktop, which is not with me at the present time. I'm getting crazy. I use WordPerfect x4. It's an older version of the program, but not that old. I can't get my Brother printer...
  9. Why does my printer go "offline"?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why does my printer go "offline"?: I went to the question about this in the "Community" and all I got back was one answer (that didn't work) and a bunch of like questions. Can someone answer clearly and simply what to do when running Windows 10 (grrr) and printer constantly is "off line"? I transcribe for a...
  10. why is my hp printer offline

in Windows 10 Support
    why is my hp printer offline: why is my hp printer offline Normally, your printer back at home or office could be offline due to a variety of reasons. It could be that your printer’s drivers that operate the printer for your computer could have become corrupt or outdated. Or, the cable that connects them...