Windows 10: Why does word scrabble have so many errors?

Discus and support Why does word scrabble have so many errors? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; It freezes up at times and it says a word is invalid when it is not, It seems you could update the dictionary and fix its errors. I attached this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by spnov59, Apr 29, 2020.

1. spnov59 Win User

Why does word scrabble have so many errors?

It freezes up at times and it says a word is invalid when it is not, It seems you could update the dictionary and fix its errors. I attached this screenshot,Why does word scrabble have so many errors? [​IMG]

:)

spnov59, Apr 29, 2020
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Scrabble fail to load properly playing through facebook....

Hi Dai,

This issue might have occurred because of browser cache and temporary files. Follow the steps below and check if that helps.

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Do you get any error message?
    • Is the issue specific to Scrabble?
    • Have you tried playing Scrabble through Facebook app?

I suggest you to try using Facebook app and play Scrabble check if you face issue while loading the game. Also try resetting Microsoft Edge.

Resetting Microsoft Edge will clear Cache cookies and browsing history etc. Refer the steps below to reset Edge.

Steps:-

• First of all launch Microsoft Edge Browser.

• After that click on “More action” option which is visible at top right side of the browser and you will see
            “Settings” option.

• Under “Settings” scroll down and you will see a button “Choose what to clear”
            under “Clear browsing data” option.

• Once you click on this option you will see list of feature like
    • Browsing History
    • Cookies and saved website data
    • Cached data and file
    • Download history
    • Form data
    • Password.
    Do let us know if the issue related to game Scrabble resolves by the above steps. so that we can assist you better.

Thank you.

Pavan_N, Apr 29, 2020
  3. Time Lady Win User
    Scrabble Game

MS have a Word game but I don’t know whether it includes Scrabble.

If you want to express your opinion on this or make a suggestion to add a Scrabble game to the App Store to Microsoft use the Feedback Hub app in Start Menu where developers are tasked to process consumer feedback.

Windows key + F to open the feedback app.

If you do post the suggestion please post the feedback link here so we can upvote it.

Time Lady, Apr 29, 2020
  4. Why does word scrabble have so many errors?

Scrabble for Windows 10

Hello Cywllt,

Thank you for visiting Microsoft Community and providing us with the detailed description about the issue.

As per the description, I understand that you want to know where you can get Scrabble game for windows 10 on the system.

I certainly understand your concern and will try my best to help you.

I would suggest you to refer to the links provided below and check if that helps.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/store/apps/Word-Scrabble/9WZDNCRDKWXG

Buy Scrabble - The Classic Word Game - Microsoft Store

I hope this information is helpful.

Please do let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Jayant

Jayant Gupta, Apr 29, 2020
Thema:

Why does word scrabble have so many errors?

1. Why does word scrabble have so many errors? - Similar Threads - Why does word

2. WHY DOES WIN11 HAVE SO MANY BROKEN FUNCTIONS?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHY DOES WIN11 HAVE SO MANY BROKEN FUNCTIONS?: WIN11 has drive issues: it drops drives; it cannot see drives even as I navigate them in another window; in goes into some kind of infinite loop read process when some drives are attached, where that 'some drive' can change from day to day. And of course iPhones used to...
  3. WHY DOES WIN11 HAVE SO MANY BROKEN FUNCTIONS?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHY DOES WIN11 HAVE SO MANY BROKEN FUNCTIONS?: WIN11 has drive issues: it drops drives; it cannot see drives even as I navigate them in another window; in goes into some kind of infinite loop read process when some drives are attached, where that 'some drive' can change from day to day. And of course iPhones used to...
  4. Why does the new 11 have so many issues and does not function well?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does the new 11 have so many issues and does not function well?: How can you send out 11 when you knew drivers would be affected? Every 30 minutes my computer asks me to shut down and is due to driver issues after the new version was loaded. WHY do you now have to go through so many steps to just print a pdf when right clicking, you now...
  5. Why does the new 11 have so many issues and does not function well?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does the new 11 have so many issues and does not function well?: How can you send out 11 when you knew drivers would be affected? Every 30 minutes my computer asks me to shut down and is due to driver issues after the new version was loaded. WHY do you now have to go through so many steps to just print a pdf when right clicking, you now...
  6. So. Many. errors.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    So. Many. errors.: alright. I built a computer recently (using windows so assume this is where to post) and i have oh so many errors. Ill list these out. Tell me if there's anything in common but the only common thing i can find is driver issues and well ive been going through all of my...
  7. Word Scrabble game errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Word Scrabble game errors: I regularly play Scrabble game. On my new PC which came with Windows 10 Home edition, I installed Words Scrabble Plus for Windows 10. Game supplied by Microsoft contains so many errors like (1) calculating scores (2) clearing the array used once a game is finished (3)...
  8. Why So Many Updates?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Why So Many Updates?: This is a curiosity question: Why are we having so many updates for 1803? Does anyone have a handle on this. It is just an unusual number, and they just seem to "keep on coming". A screenshot is attached ... Thanks Sorry, looks like a double post for this one 117820
  9. Why So Many Updates?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why So Many Updates?: This is a curiosity question: Why are we having so many updates for 1803? Does anyone have a handle on this. It is just an unusual number, and they just seem to "keep on coming". A screenshot is attached ... Thanks Sorry, looks like a double post for this one 117820
  10. Why so many builds

in Windows 10 Support
    Why so many builds: I found this in the mail this morning Windows 10 S is ready for testing (but just barely) | ZDNet Now I am no expert or indeed am I that savvy re computing as some of you will know but I have to say that after using 7 for such a long time and going through what I saw (as I...