Windows 10: Why does WUS need to ruin a long running MSERT routine with over 1000 detections.

Discus and support Why does WUS need to ruin a long running MSERT routine with over 1000 detections. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Thanks WUS programming team for just slamming that REALLY IMPORTANT update you just had to spontaneously reboot for, ruining a long and a hopefully... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by M Leary, Jun 16, 2022.

1. M Leary Win User

Why does WUS need to ruin a long running MSERT routine with over 1000 detections.

Thanks WUS programming team for just slamming that REALLY IMPORTANT update you just had to spontaneously reboot for, ruining a long and a hopefully fruitful long detection sequence and correction routine. MSERT was running 144 hours with 1033 detections and 99 % complete only to be shut down by some juvenile programming... I did set 'do not restart'.Truly blessed I spent my whole career with Windows development since 1990. I guess I need to stop Defender from a FULL scan next. Move back to NT 4 SP6 routines.Just jack any computer as you please. And close down MSERT work and anything else o

:)

M Leary, Jun 16, 2022

2. Trojan detected by msert

Hi. I runned Microsoft Scanner (msert) and after a while the result was: "TrojanDownloader:JS/Nemucod → Partially eliminated."

I have Windows 10 Home, 64 bit. How can I totally remove this Trojan? Thanks in advance.

Dr. RafaelGarcia Rosas, Jun 16, 2022
  3. Compumind Win User
    Threats detected by Windows Defender

@apz -

Suggestion:

MSERT is flagging quite a bit.

That would be quite a list of exclusions and shocking for MSERT to report like that if there are no exclusions set in WD.
    I would also pass some or all of the files in question past VirusTotal.

VirusTotal

If they are OK - you're done.

*Think

Compumind, Jun 16, 2022
  4. Le Boule Win User

Why does WUS need to ruin a long running MSERT routine with over 1000 detections.

Trojan detected by msert

Did you run a scan with your installed AV program?

This detection may
    be an inert remnant of a malware file that has already been “handled.”

You might want to run a scan with the Emsisoft Emergency Kit or the Eset Online Scanner.

How to find and clean malware infections with Emsisoft Emergency Kit - Emsisoft | Security Blog

Free Virus Scan | Online Virus Scan from ESET

OR

See https://malwaretips.com/blogs/malware-removal-guide-for-windows/ Note
    that you may need to reset your browsers.

Regards…

Top 10 Ways PUPs Sneak Onto Your Computer. And How To Avoid Them. - Emsisoft | Security Blog

Le Boule, Jun 16, 2022
Thema:

1. Why does WUS need to ruin a long running MSERT routine with over 1000 detections. - Similar Threads - Why does WUS

2. One Drive 1000% over allowance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Drive 1000% over allowance: My One Drive has been locked and is telling me I'm 1108% over my storage of 5GB. I'm not tech savvy but thought the only thing saved here was my small amount of work stuff. I can now see there are years of videos and photos from my children's baby years. Can I move them out...
  3. One Drive 1000% over allowance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One Drive 1000% over allowance: My One Drive has been locked and is telling me I'm 1108% over my storage of 5GB. I'm not tech savvy but thought the only thing saved here was my small amount of work stuff. I can now see there are years of videos and photos from my children's baby years. Can I move them out...
  4. Error when trying to run MSERT

Error when trying to run MSERT: A few days ago I tried to run MSERT 64-bit version. I immediately got an error message. I just downloaded the current version, and I still get the same error message. How can I fix this?...
  5. Error when trying to run MSERT

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error when trying to run MSERT: A few days ago I tried to run MSERT 64-bit version. I immediately got an error message. I just downloaded the current version, and I still get the same error message. How can I fix this?...
  6. Why does Microsoft ruin everything.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Microsoft ruin everything.: 1st It adds chat safety to Minecraft which has torn the community. 2nd when trying to get back into an account AFTER IT LOGS ME OUT BECUASE OF "ERRORS" it practically asks for all of your private info and if you dont put one thing in it says oH weLl We caNT COnFIRm ThiS. 3rd...
  7. Why does Microsoft ruin everything.

Why does Microsoft ruin everything.: 1st It adds chat safety to Minecraft which has torn the community. 2nd when trying to get back into an account AFTER IT LOGS ME OUT BECUASE OF "ERRORS" it practically asks for all of your private info and if you dont put one thing in it says oH weLl We caNT COnFIRm ThiS. 3rd...
  8. Does running virtual machines ruin your host os

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Does running virtual machines ruin your host os: I have a windows 10 PC. Recently I started running virtual machines using the virtual box. I would like to know whether running another os in your computer apart from a single os ruin your PC. Thank you....
  9. do i need MSERT

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    do i need MSERT: hey do i need MSERT to keep the computer securized https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-i-need-msert/1bc00229-811e-40e1-b875-e3eefc750336
  10. Trojan detected by msert

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Trojan detected by msert: Hi. I runned Microsoft Scanner (msert) and after a while the result was: "TrojanDownloader:JS/Nemucod → Partially eliminated." I have Windows 10 Home, 64 bit. How can I totally remove this Trojan? Thanks in advance....